It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pagan Roots of Christianity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Super Double-Plus Good Thread

Yes I have long seen Paganism within ***all*** religions. This is why I truly believe that all religions are part of Babylon The Great and will be brought down as people stop drinkin the cherry flavor and start actually studying history for themselves.

Here are FIVE basics for anyone to research on their own and then seek for greater truths in... Again do not trust me or anyone else for that matter but do your own heartfelt research and you will find much more than you ever anticipated finding...

So you gotta start somewhere right? Hopefully this will get you started:

1. Christian Holidays i.e. Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day and Halloween are rooted DEEPLY in paganisms.... CHOCK FULL... a real slap in the face of what any real true seeker would ever consider practicing once the the truth is understood... Google is a great resource for anyone who cares just a bit more than the average sheeple in researching things... esp. if you currently rest your eternal salvation on your corporate churches teachings. By the way, church is from the root word "Circe" aka circus and sorcery.

2. The name Jesus is pagan... look it up... The letter J is only about 500 years old according to Websters. Prior to changing His Name to Jesus it was IEsus by the catholic church. IE = Son Of and Sus=from the root of the word of the pagan Shatanic god Zeus. Zeus is also the SUN god and this is why the Sun is used so frequently in symbols by the churches. This because Constantine LOVED the pagan ways he was raised as a child in and there are still oblisks showing his pagan teachings and fusions of all this into socalled christianity of today. The Orginal and oldest known Scripture Scrolls which can be viewed online had in ancient AbraYA "YHW" or YaHuW for the Sons' earthly Saving name.

3. The Word LORD is from the word BAAL which is also Shatanic and has infiltrated religiondom and churchianity. Wikipedia and Google for these ancient resources...

4. JeHOVAH... used to be IeHOVAH... or spelled out, IE=Son of and if you look into Strongs concordance under #1943 it says HOVAH=the ruin or mischief so it means Son of Ruin/Mischief.

5. Holy spirit... The word HOLY is from the root of "Holly" used in many pagan practices and promoted in christian holidays. A "Hollywood" is a Spell Casting Stick or Rod... aka harry potter. No wonder the harlot names her brainwashing arm of the media as a Hollywood.......... Casting mindless spells of controlling blurbs 24/7 and causing most if not all of this socalled christian system of things to accept what they are trained to accept.
Holy Water comes from the practice of "Holly" Water which was prior to the Catholic church and started as a pagan blessing with Holly plant infused water which if you google it will lead you into all sorts of ancient practices....

Yes the Catholics do not want to look into their history because it is rooted in evil paganistic practices and much death and killing not to mention pedophilia, masonic ways and idols.

The Jehovah's Witness do not want to look into their own religion because they will uncover the practices of the founder of this religion and after that to this very day cause deceptions so great that they would absolutely die for their beliefs taught that it is Jehovah's will for them to follow mans lead... Yes, Pedophilia - Masonic practices - deathly blood rituals, etc. that they do not even realize rooted the foundation of this organization and STILL persist. Yes also in the very names they call upon as their god and savior that are clearly false! They condemn Catholics for following the pope and yet they follow a group of popes aka governing body of M E N ... Intelligent People who can act in such great ignorance... really incredible!

The Jews who by the way have had their name Jew for only 500 years and the word Hebrew that is also only about 600 years old but they are actually the "Yehudi" who YaHuW condemned for having removed and vainitized His Father YaHuWaH's Name and they originally made it the death penalty to even speak our AbbAH Fathers Name and they are lost in vain traditions and prideful attitudes. They took and twisted the Old Testament and now the New Testament also having the same done to it by the Corporate Catholic Church who killed all those who knew and understood the greater truths from the undefiled Original Words of YAH.

Their twisted scriptures that show JEH to be a vengeful bringer of RUIN...
Here are some things that were twisted/changed by the Yehudi early on so they would control and rule along with others:

1. YAH never asked AbraHam to kill his son
2. YAH never killed an innocent person, i.e. those of King Davids who scripture says He killed 70,000...
3. Slavery of a human being was never permitted by YAH
4. Women were never considered LESS than a Man...
5. Stoning to death an adulterer or disobedient child was NEVER in scripture!

Yes much has been changed but to the one who seeks much truth will be given!
If you persist in reading from ANY of the current 66 Stigmas or 66 Evils (books) you will be sadly deceived! There are 77 pure Books of YAH and you should look for them and not deceptions from all these religions that will deceive you... THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Seek for truth and keep on seeking!
edit on 10/5/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by kalunom

I'd agree there's been pagan infestation of Christianity, I wouldn't say the "roots" are pagan.. they were the first to be called "Christian" at Antioch Syria.

St. Ignatius was the third Bishop of Antioch. He was the first to use the term "Catholic."

Ignatius of Antioch, Epistle to the Smyrnaeans, Chapter 6, 110 A.D.:

"Take note of those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ which has come to us, and see how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God ... They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and which that Father, in his goodness, raised up again. They who deny the gift of God are perishing in their disputes."

I was referring to something written about 70 years earlier:

The Book of ACTS.

Kal, hello,

It had to be decided by someone, the Book of Acts was/is divinely inspired. There were
many writings. How do we have the Canon of Scripture?

If you disagree on any of the three below, I hope and pray disbelievers remember because the Truth of God doesn't change. #3, is a major hint.

1. What Ignatius stated in the quote above, Our Lord's presence in the Holy Eucharist is true, the year 110 A.D. Believe.

2. Pope Damasus decided the Canon of Scripture in the year 383. The Canon has
has not been changed. The reason, the Holy Father is God's leader in the New Covenant, Pope Damasus was guided by God.

3. Now to the near future. The anti-Christ and his followers shall change the words of Consecration and proclaim the Eucharist is only a symbol.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

1. Halloween and valentines day are not Christian holidays. I've already explained how some Christian holidays came to be associated with paganism. Even so...if a Christian holiday is rooted in paganism it in no way demonstrates Christianity itself being rooted in paganism. The holidays came long after the religion itself. It is the result of aggressive manipulative attempts to convert pagans by relating their religion to Christianity.
2. This is language and the origin of words your talking about. Not religion itself. The name Jesus/iesus is an erroneous Greek and roman translation from Hebrew/Aramaic yesua/yeshua/Joshua. It was name not uncommon in Judaea at time of Jesus birth. There is no j in Hebrew Greek or roman. Nothing about the name is pagan except a mistranslation. And that's only because it is a name with religious meaning and those countries were pagan.
3. This is language and origin of words you are talking about. Not religion itself.
4. This is language and origin of words you are talking about. Not religion itself.
5. Sigh...do I have to say it.
edit on 5-10-2011 by FloatingGhost because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by FloatingGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

How is him mixing beliefs in Egypt making what he is saying invalid?

Lets talk about what he said rather than the person himself.

Its obvious this man was stating that the Pagan God's and Jesus were very alike and this shouldnt be dismissed.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And please guys...maybe my spellings and translations are a little off but you know I'm close enough to get point across....I don't profess them to be 100 percent accurate. Just debunking this guy and you know he's wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Jesus said "I am the way, the Truth and the Life." Run to Him, not the other way.
Jesus in Hebrew means God saves. God knows what He is doing, the Archangel Gabriel announced speaking for God the Father to Mary:

Luke: 1:31
Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name Jesus.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How about this . . .

The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit = The Mother, the Daughter and the Crone

The Trinity = The Triple Goddess

Another rip off to add to the list.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom

If the dating of this inscription is correct, as is believed to be the case, that would make it the oldest known Christian object.

The writers of this tablet were believed to live near Rome and to be followers of a second-century philosopher named Valentinus.

Valentinus' teachings are believed to be represented in the apocryphal book, The Gospel of Philip.

This is Nothing new. Your Key statements living near Rome at the latter part of the 2nd century provides a clue that these people fallowed a sect of Roman Christianity. We have known for years that Roman Catholicism is a bastardized form of Christianity mixed with Paganism. If you study a book called Church in History by B.K Kuiper www.amazon.com... ( I studied this book over 20 years ago)

In it you will discover at exactly what point the the people of Rome integrated their misunderstood version of Christianity into their pagan rituals, melding them to become Roman Catholicism. The true Christian Church oblivious to what was happening in Rome happily went about their life.

Because Roman Catholicism was grown in one of the largest most popular cities around and because it became sanctioned by the government it spread like wild fire. It was a safe religion people could practice and together with government helped to ensure control and dominance over Rome's population.

This is why other Christian religions that formed before the Roman Catholic Protestant split are so different than the form of Christianity the Romans had. Coming out of Roman Catholicism , the Protestants, didn't get it right either, as they still held to many Roman Catholic pagan beliefs. There are very few true Christian churches left in the world today that practiced the religion as the apostles of Jesus did. Study the gospels of Matthew Mark Luke and John, then The Acts to see exactly what these true Christians believed and how they carried out these beliefs. This is the blueprint for the true Christian Church.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
This is what im trying to tell everybody at school. Christianity also comes from other Gods, has similar stories that are found with other mythology and is a blatant Plagiarism of the Egyptian Religion. But people cant come to grasp this fact. Shows how brainwashed the Churches make people.

You may as well give that up, friend. I too have been trying to teach them for many years, but is one doesn't wish to know, then you cannot tell them.
The biggest problem lies in the fact that most never read the Bible through, they instead cherry pick verses, and believe what the "men of God" tell them to believe. Of course even if you show a Christian all of the Other Gods in the Bible they refuse to believe you. And even if you tell them of the 16 Crucified Saviors they will call you a liar. At least you know better, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

This is Nothing new. Your Key statements living near Rome at the latter part of the 2nd century provides a clue that these people fallowed a sect of Roman Christianity. We have known for years that Roman Catholicism is a bastardized form of Christianity mixed with Paganism. If you study a book called Church in History by B.K Kuiper www.amazon.com... ( I studied this book over 20 years ago)

In it you will discover at exactly what point the the people of Rome integrated their misunderstood version of Christianity into their pagan rituals, melding them to become Roman Catholicism. The true Christian Church oblivious to what was happening in Rome happily went about their life.

Because Roman Catholicism was grown in one of the largest most popular cities around and because it became sanctioned by the government it spread like wild fire. It was a safe religion people could practice and together with government helped to ensure control and dominance over Rome's population.
This is why other Christian religions that formed before the Roman Catholic Protestant split are so different than the form of Christianity the Romans had. Coming out of Roman Catholicism , the Protestants, didn't get it right either, as they still held to many Roman Catholic pagan beliefs. There are very few true Christian churches left in the world today that practiced the religion as the apostles of Jesus did. Study the gospels of Matthew Mark Luke and John, then The Acts to see exactly what these true Christians believed and how they carried out these beliefs. This is the blueprint for the true Christian Church.

Hi JohnP,

Please share the "other Christian Religions that formed before the Roman Catholic?"
Names and dates. One book by one author is not going to convince anyone. The
Remnant is Roman Catholic. I pray for your change of heart John. There are libraries
full of Catholic books, twenty + centuries worth. Everything you know of Christ comes from the RCC. Your Bible is a Catholic book. It didn't drop from Heaven. A help...

Protestant pastors convert to the faith after reading the writings of the early Church
Fathers. Actually giving up their means to provide for their families because they discovered the Truth! Read the quotes of the Early Church Fathers, and you'll see, under subject title.

archive.catholic.com...

I shared on page 1 or 2 of this thread Ignatius of Antioch, 3rd Bishop of Antioch spoke
of the Truth of the Real Presence. Our Lord is present in the most Holy Eucharist
When did he say this...110 A.D.

Here is another...names and dates...

Irenaeus was a student of Polycarp who knew and himself a student of the beloved
Apostle, St. John.

ST. IRENAEUS OF LYONS

St. Irenaeus succeeded St. Pothinus to become the second bishop of Lyons in 177 A.D. Earlier in his life he studied under St. Polycarp. Considered, one of the greatest theologians of the 2nd century, St. Irenaeus is best known for refuting the Gnostic heresies.

"[Christ] has declared the cup, a part of creation, to be his own Blood, from which he causes our blood to flow; and the bread, a part of creation, he has established as his own Body, from which he gives increase to our bodies."

Source: St. Irenaeus of Lyons, Against Heresies, 180 A.D.:

John, say a prayer from your heart to St. John, ask him if the Real Presence is true and
if Our Lord wants you become Roman Catholic? After the Great Warning, Christianity
will be of one belief. No more Protestantism or Eastern Orthodox or non-Christian religions. One Shepherd, one flock.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I am a follower of Christ- not christian- I was once a catholic.The early Catholic church brought in the paganism and fell under the "Christian" religion but boldly go against the commandments God has given us. Every religion was then rooted and branched off into their own rituals and doctrines. That is why we have confusion and lies within the church. Even the name Jesus is pagan in origin. There is no "J" in the Hebrew alphabet.The list goes on and on. Lucifer is the root for the lies, manipulation, and confusion. I can see why non believers would have a problem. However, at the same time everyone in their inner most being knows deep down in their heart there is one creator and one day we will meet him. Many ignore that feeling or thought cause we love to fulfill our flesh of sin and would rather listen to the other side of all the corruptions in the "christian" faith as an excuse to live how we want to and have no responsibility for our actions.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fight4YourSoul
reply to post by kalunom

I am a follower of Christ- not christian- I was once a catholic.The early Catholic church brought in the paganism and fell under the "Christian" religion but boldly go against the commandments God has given us. Every religion was then rooted and branched off into their own rituals and doctrines. That is why we have confusion and lies within the church. Even the name Jesus is pagan in origin. There is no "J" in the Hebrew alphabet.The list goes on and on. Lucifer is the root for the lies, manipulation, and confusion. I can see why non believers would have a problem. However, at the same time everyone in their inner most being knows deep down in their heart there is one creator and one day we will meet him. Many ignore that feeling or thought cause we love to fulfill our flesh of sin and would rather listen to the other side of all the corruptions in the "christian" faith as an excuse to live how we want to and have no responsibility for our actions.

Doctrine is not a bad word. It's either or, a doctrine of God or a doctrine of man.
And another fact...

Religions are of man. There is one Truth, so one faith. It happens to be Catholicism.
This general talk is laughable. You guys give no names no dates because you can't.

Go back and read the two quotes from men taught by the Apostles.

And poor Constantine. The one fella non-Catholics pull up to try and show the early
Church isn't Catholic, they use him, never anyone else and he wasn't Protestant. They actually believe if they give one name and one paragraph to cover Christian history from 33 A.D. to 1517 people are going to believe them.

Fallen away Catholics can return and oh if only they would... Go to Confession, speak to
a priest, tell him you've been away, he will help you make a good Confession. Then you can return to Holy Mass and the reception of the Holy Eucharist. Mass, on Sunday, every Sunday...to keep holy the Lord's Day.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have found that religions that adapt to new ideas survive. those that don't are dogmatic and die.
Religions need to evolve [almost funny!]. Seriously, when Islam opened its arms in the Middle Ages, the technology and culture in the Middle east was beating the West. So a certain leaking of pagan ideas seems inevitable

You may be interested in Rudstone Monolith - where a church was planted right next to the Monolith , probably to encourage the worshippers of the monolith to go inside out of the rain.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Hi JohnP,

Please share the "other Christian Religions that formed before the Roman Catholic?"
Names and dates.

I'll name Three.. 1) Ethiopian Christian Church formed way before Roman Catholicism when the apostles and followers of Jesus in the 1st century went all over the known world preaching about Christ. This is Pre early church fathers. Before 100 years AD, before Catholicism and way before Protestantism /Reformation which was a split in the Catholic Church. The beautiful thing about this church is that they so secluded themselves from the rest of the world they are untainted by any other religion. They live the words Jesus spoke and are like a time machine right back to AD year 1. ( Also way before the Bible as Catholics know was written down)

.2) Actually because Christianity was first only meant for the Jews, the Christian Church started while Jesus was still alive before Gentiles, and therefore Roman could partake in the faith. The only allowed members were Jews. They are still around in various forms these early Christians, There are others who do not go by any religion names and are simply Christians who's descendants were the first Christians in the Book of Acts.

3) Jesus started his church ( the one which included Gentiles that allowed Romans to partake).in Jerusalem not Rome as Christianity is an extension of Judaism. We see this in Jesus giving his followers instructions before he was crucified in the 4 gospels and then in the book of Acts chapter 2 when the apostles carried out these instructions of Jesus. When the apostles carried out these instructions, there on the day of Pentecost, they added thousands of souls to the church, This was the first large established Christian Church. These people became Christians by the instructions Peter gave them. This was far from Rome and years before any religion in the form of Roman Catholicism came to be. So there is no way Jesus could have started His church in Rome. This took place literally days after Jesus died. These people had two requirements for being a christian. 1) repent and 2) Be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of their sins. On that day, those who did this received the gift of the Holy Spirit in their beings to prove that this was of God.

Constantine (in Rome) in 313 made the Roman form of Christianity popular and helped stop persecution of those peoples in Rome who were calling themselves "Christians". So we have a 300 year gap when between the true Christian Church and the Roman Catholic form shows up. Do you think all 3 of these Pre Catholic Christian groups died out? They did not. They are still carrying on the true message from Jesus and it differs greatly from the beliefs of Roman Catholics.

It is the same message Peter preached on the day of Pentecost. Repent and be baptized in The name of Jesus for the remission of your sins. But Catholics do not believe that.. hmm wonder why.. could it be because what we have been telling you about Catholicism is true?

And no, My bible is not a Catholic book.. but perhaps you did not know. There are many Bibles old testament and new that were translated from other copies than the Catholics used for their bible.
edit on 20-10-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm thinking your title should have replaced Christianity with Catholicism. To be more precise.

Cathalocism is just a religion.
edit on 20-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LanternOfDiogenes

this conversation to me is particularly interesting. I was raised reading the Bible, attended several denominations in my childhood, Baptist to catholic, and finally Landed in the Lap of Mormon-isim.
All My Life I have considered my self a Christian. nothing wrong with that, Good Values, and guidelines for behaving and treating others.
I thought I knew the history of Christianity, Constantine, the combining of Pagan Iconography and holly days, the Counsel that repackaged the Gospels creating what we know as the Bible to day.
Religion I thought I knew. from Genesis, threw the creation story, Adam and Eve, Kain and Able, the fallen angles known as the Nephelem, breeding with daughters of Eve, the flood, Moses, David And Goliath, Jesus, Marry Joseph the crucifixion and resurrection....All by rote. this I thought I knew.
then while debating religion and Root words that make Up our Modern Language.
A friend who Is a incredible scholar, tells me, that the federal reserve, IS a Banking System created by A Babylonian queen named Queen Cleo Selene ( not to be confused with Cleo Patra Of Egypt) She tells me that Cleo Selene Set up the Modern Banking system and took away the fair trade system, people Used prior to the Monetary system of Cash. what has that got to do with the topic? well it took me on a Journey of discovery that opened my eyes in a way I could never have considered before that.
In her telling about the Monetary system, I learned the root word for Federal, you see Queen Selene was a descendent of one of the fallen Angles called nephelem. the Neph El Am, bore children with human women and there projeny became rulers over earth in there absence. fedder, Literally means Father, there Elohim Fathers, ( Elohime are a rank of Ang El's, not the name of god, that's a Misunderstanding of the Language) Names Like Rafi EL Gabri EL Michi El, Urei EL, ETC....as I said Fedder EL is the right to rule in there fathers place, and reserve is the right held by them to levy a TAX , ore reserve a Portion for them selves, as an administrative fee for ruling over the rest of us, the Slave class. All royals claim or believe they are these same descendents of the gods.
there the BANKERS and Money changers Tax Men, Jesus is said to have thrown out of the temple.
Then My real religious education began. I was directed to the Lost book of Enki.
Witch describes Astronauts, ruled by a Kink Anu, aka Annu. who's name appears on the seal of the Dollar bill, and is associated with financial terminology, Because they came here for GOLD to repair the damaged Atmosphere of there Home world. Niburu. Examples of that name are Annuity, Anu El, Per Annum, Etc.
at first they dug for the gold them selves, but rebelled against the hard labor. so a father and son, ( remember that)
worked together with a female relative, Sister Aunt, to genetically modify Animals and there DNA, after several failures resulting in Abominations Half Animal Half humanoid creatures, ( creatures of Mythology) they found homo-erect-us, with bits of there own DNA, creating the first modern man, in there Image. and placed them In the E-Din / E den or Eden and were cast out when they Matured to an age where they could pro create and mine for gold for there GOD'S PLURAL. the Plurality of the Gods is the basis for ALL Paganism. we were created to be hard wired to believe in GOD/GODS, ALL religion is a GOD Spell, cast on us, we are under the Spell, and Until we break that spell and remember where we really came from we will always be JUST PAGANS with superstitious beliefs.
That takes me back tot eh monetary system,..the Coins of the realm, Gold Coins the Gold of the Gods has always had spells and enchantments on it. the Pictures designs, and Symbols are Cabal-istic Magic spells to keep you in DEBT, which is SLAVERY. money is to keep you an ignorant slave. remain Ignorant was the FIRST commandment of the gods. "of the fruit of the tree of good and evil thou must not partake" It was not really a Fruit, IT was a Metaphor for Knowledge of the Gods, Astronauts from another world.
In the Lost Book of Enki, written many Many thousands of years before the bible, and is In point of fact the template that the Bible was based on. and Clarifies MUCH. Including the covenant between God and Hebrews, about the practice of Circumcision. It Is they, the Annunaki from Niburu, who Built the Pyramids, and the Spinx, It even tells of the Death of there king at and Out post/ Space port. where he was berried, or Entombed, under a Monument of the likeness of his face, this is the Face On Mars, that is surrounded by pyramids.
And lastly, the first commandment to stay Ignorant of the GODS, Is the ONLY reason that the PTB's deny ALL UFO Activity, Sightings, Abductions, and Eye witness reports!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

If your dogmatic about dates then your view point i would understand.

But you see the oral traditions from the very start of man kind were handed down through the years. They became the basis for many religions and all at the start were talking about THE CREATOR.

Now you come along centuries later claiming it's all hogwash because of other religions?

You sir have it backwards as many do. The NWO has seen fit that just about everyone of you deny our Creator. The n you run around school like a puppet telling everyone there is no God right? How sad.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

The mysteries of truth are revealed, though in type and image. The bridal chamber, however, remains hidden. It is the Holy in the Holy. The veil at first concealed how God controlled the creation, but when the veil is rent and the things inside are revealed, this house will be left desolate, or rather will be destroyed. And the whole (inferior) godhead will flee from here, but not into the holies of the holies, for it will not be able to mix with the unmixed light and the flawless fullness, but will be under the wings of the cross and under its arms...

If one understand what I said, regarding the Nature of GOD ? GOD'S anf now they have been controlling us, then this verse can be better translated as the bridal chamber being the hight of secrecy, and that when man knows the truth, and the veil of Understanding Falls, or is rent a Sunder, then the inferior god, who are nothing more than Advanced civilization of astronauts, who combined there genes with ours, to create a Slave race, then will the bel left desolate, they will LOOSE US AS A RACE, and we will be free from their tyrannical rule. they will be destroyed. they will flee from her back to Niburu, or what other nether regions they deem fit,
they have been Abducting people and trying to Mix there DNA with ours to Improve there stock, to fix them selves. We have Evolved Past them, in Many ways, and they can no longer mix with us, with our light, we are soon ot become the flawless fulness of our potential.

while they will be under the wings of the cross,...they are the fallen Angles who will be taken Under the wings of there fellow, called Our savior Jesus, and he will rule them. He is one of them.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by kalunom

I said all that to simply say this. Paganism is idol worship of symbols. When the symbol is made the God and worshiped, this is paganism.

Really? And what do you call a statue of Jesus on the cross anything but a symbol to be worshipped? And also the book of Christianity is worshipped. Pagans do not worship symbols, we worship the duality of Divinity, the Great Father and Mother, and see them in everything, not just in a building made by humans.

The symbol is there to point the way to God. That's it. God is the one to be admired. All of nature is the symbol that points to God. The meaning of the symbol is what points the way.

Point the way? The REAL God and Goddess are within, friend, not without. If you cannot find divinity within, then you will never find it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by kalunom

I'd agree there's been pagan infestation of Christianity, I wouldn't say the "roots" are pagan.. they were the first to be called "Christian" at Antioch, Syria.

In my considered opinion, you have it backwards. Paganism is many thousands of years older than Christianity, and it was the Pagan Religion that was infested by Christianity. Paganism is the REAL Old Time Religion. I used to be a Christian, until I discovered the truth of the matter, and studied the dark history of Christianity, and looked at the authors of the NT, and the origins of the Bible, and met my own Higher Self.

What to know the truth about Christianity? Begin Here:

Jesus Never Existed

How the Jesus Myth Was Created

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus

God's Mistakes

Bible Absurdities

Christians are hypocrites

Sixteen Crucified Saviours

New Living Translation EXPOSED!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>