It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Italian jury clears American Amanda Knox of murder

page: 4
11
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


Along with that, the court accepted ONLY HIS DNA all over the murder scene, His three confessions, and The fact that he was wanted in multiple other Home invasions and attacks involving A KNIFE


This is definably not a black/white thing




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian
 


Stop being the supportive 'Pom' and really get to understand just why that poor girl 'changed' her story!!
Have you read all there is to read on this case??
Even Wiki has it right ....but you?????




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


Yea that would apply except it was proven that him and meridith DID not know each other. Their only tie was positioning of apartemtns as he his dealer lived beneath the girls.

Oh yea, and he admitted IT!!!!!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRSeuphoric1
reply to post by EvanB
 


This is definably not a black/white thing


Indeed . Its an Italian/American thing with a homeless black dude in the middle.
You are another who really needs to read read read.

Did I mention read???



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB
 


Seriously?????? On what grounds???? And before you give me any answers, be sure you are not speaking of the black bar owner Patrick Lumumba that was initially implicatyed supposedly by Amanda and then released immedialtey.


We are talking about local vagrant Rudy Guede, a resident of Perugia, who was convicted on 28 October 2008 of the sexual assault and murder of Kercher. His fast-track conviction was upheld, and he is now serving a sentence of 16 years, reduced after he incriminated Raffaele Sollecito, an Italian student, and Amanda Knox.
edit on 4-10-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK

Originally posted by Unity_99

So they made her guilty of some lesser charge that she is not guilty of in order to cap her from suing their asses off, wehn they knew she was innocent for a long time for his investigation. I WOULD TAKE THEM ALL TO COURT FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


I don't think they have high compensations for personal suffering in Italy, as this would be unusual for continental Europe - not entirely sure though. Usually they only pay the full amount of actual financial damage, loss of income for example, and small amount for pain and suffering. Also I don't think it would be possible to get to an US court with this matter.
Whether she is guilty or not - I don't know. But the courts judgment was correct. And you're right, it should not have taken as long as it did to get to this conclusion.


I know that Merediths family were compensated, and rightly so, for pain and suffering etc. I believe the parents got 1 million euros each and her siblings 800,000 euros each.
For sure Amanda and Raffaele should be compensated!!



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


As you have no clue of my background or my reasoning for following this case, I can only assure you that I followed it as if she was my client.

I do not rely on MSM for my details, and I know everything from start to finish. Your statement makes no sense at all so if you would like to provide some dtails I will gladly debate it with you.

And again, While yes, there is multi-races involved in this case to imply that RACE or Ethnicity had anything to do with the real killer (whom is yes, black,Italian) is utterly absurd, and has no merit. What???? A black man who confesses and leaves forensics cant be guilty???



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


Exactly!!! Well, not arrested monthes ago but his conviction and reducing of sentencing was months ago.

Not that I rely on Wili, but this is pretty accurate for the gist of it,,,,

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


Im sorry, why tamper with evidence and then take so long to phone the police after discovering the body? Particularly for someone who is supposed to be your friend? And then why change your story so many times? I do not dispute that the police messed up the investigation massively and this has nothing whatsoever to do with being the "supportive pom" that you allude to. Rather justice has simply not been served in any way, shape or form. If not guilty of murder, she is at least guilty of conspiracy to cover up murder. Nothing that you can say will dissuade me from this viewpoint either.
If you check out my other posts in various threads you will see that i am actually a balanced and fair individual. I do not (generally) get drawn into emotive arguments and instead attempt to see the overall picture before drawing my own conclusions. In this case, Knox has left far too many holes in her defence and her actions on the following morning of the murder to have taken no part in it.

I can also understand that many may not share this view. Fair enough, that is why we have trial by jury - people have differing views.

However, judging by the reaction of the Italians outside court, it would appear that on this issue, at least, the majority share my views.......

Peace



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRSeuphoric1
reply to post by annella
 


As you have no clue of my background or my reasoning for following this case, I can only assure you that I followed it as if she was my client.

I do not rely on MSM for my details, and I know everything from start to finish. Your statement makes no sense at all so if you would like to provide some dtails I will gladly debate it with you.

And again, While yes, there is multi-races involved in this case to imply that RACE or Ethnicity had anything to do with the real killer (whom is yes, black,Italian) is utterly absurd, and has no merit. What???? A black man who confesses and leaves forensics cant be guilty???


OK so are you in Law? I assume so with your declaring that you followed the case as if Amanda was your client.

If you dont rely on MSM for details I am assuming you have some dealings with the main players or family in this case given it was played out in Italy and you live, by your avatar, in the States.

I never alluded to or implied that race/ethnicity had anything to do with this case.
I did make a tongue in cheek statement that the case was not black and white ( as you stated) but rather Italian/American with a black dude in the middle.
Just wondering how you came to the conclusion I was talking race? Enlighten me please.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
like always in italy, nobody is guilty of anything ever.
like always in the usa, you are innocent just for being american...


quote]Originally posted by MRSeuphoric1


Finally, Italian Prosecutor Giuliano Mignini will be once again recognized for the Imbecile and Unfit Prosecutor he is. I was shocked to learn recently that the real killer, Whose DNA was found all over the murder site, and who ultimately confessed was convicted and jailed months ago.

Amanda Knox is a perfect example of how the main stream media persecutes people before the trial and also how over zealous people in power, like this prosecutor, should be held to a higher standard when given such power. Now after this second embarrassment to his career, hopefully the Italian people will call for his removal.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
If Amanda Knox isn't American, she isn't walking free right now.

If the roles are reversed and Knox is an Italian being tried in America, she's not walking free right now.

Washington and their media PR machine, a long with political pressure and bribery I'm sure, are responsible for this vile woman having freedom.

And of course, the yanks celebrate her freedom because herp derp she's a white American and Fox News says she's innocent

I don't know if Americans can fall any lower than they have done. Celebrating the freedom of a sex pervent and murderer, who tried to put an innocent man in prison, my god!

Knox has been freed for no other reason than that she's an American. I bet Shrien Dewani wishes he was an American citizen right now



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
there were 4 people in the house at the moment of the killing: 1 is dead, 3 are innocent. so who's fault was? aliens? the illuminati? dream on...



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by CriticalCK

Originally posted by Unity_99

So they made her guilty of some lesser charge that she is not guilty of in order to cap her from suing their asses off, wehn they knew she was innocent for a long time for his investigation. I WOULD TAKE THEM ALL TO COURT FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


I don't think they have high compensations for personal suffering in Italy, as this would be unusual for continental Europe - not entirely sure though. Usually they only pay the full amount of actual financial damage, loss of income for example, and small amount for pain and suffering. Also I don't think it would be possible to get to an US court with this matter.
Whether she is guilty or not - I don't know. But the courts judgment was correct. And you're right, it should not have taken as long as it did to get to this conclusion.


I know that Merediths family were compensated, and rightly so, for pain and suffering etc. I believe the parents got 1 million euros each and her siblings 800,000 euros each.
For sure Amanda and Raffaele should be compensated!!


Now that would not make any sense, or would it? So I looked it up: The court ordered Knox and Sollecito to pay one million euros to Miss Kercher's mother and the same amount to her father. I somehow doubt they are going to pay.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
What little I saw of it, the news kept painting her as this beautiful girl.
What do her looks have to do with anything. Ugly people cannot commit murder.

She really doesn't fit the profile of a murderer. Looks and money are not it.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


My heart goes out to the family. They nightmare is continuing. Remember the Supreme Court in Italy ruled there was more than one killer involved in this death. So who else was in that house at the time?



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


My heart goes out to the family. They nightmare is continuing. Remember the Supreme Court in Italy ruled there was more than one killer involved in this death. So who else was in that house at the time?


www.beforeyoutakethatpill.com/2011/3/Massei_Report.pdf

I'm glad the family mentioned the PR machine that Knox have had on their side, muddying the water.

It's obvious to me from all the evidence we have that Knox is a guilty party in this, and that she'd be in prison right now were it not for the fact she's a white all American girl with the worlds most influential country riding her home.

If Knox was Nigerian we'd be reading headlines of her being found guilty, once more. That's assuming that anyone would care about the case at all if Knox was Nigerian, the reality is no, they wouldn't.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia
 


Okay,,, What evidence as you stated do you have that she is guilty???

I have to know...I cant believe that their are people who actually think she is guilty.

For the sake at not pounding my head against the wall at some of the comments on here I am going to remind myself that some people still like FAUX news and that some think all Americans are the boogieman



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mutante
 


OKAY....What makes you Believe there were 4 people in the house.

Did you know.......that from day 1, Amanda and her boyfriend claimed to be at his place streaming movies off their laptops, and having sex all night????

Did you know that was actually confirmed by their laptops????

It was presented during the original trial, allowed in, then ultimately removed as their acceptable alibi after said laptops were "accidentally" destroyed by the police....During a cleaning of old evidence........


Don't say DNA, because independent DNA testing allowed by the courts this year confirmed that the only thing on the supposed knife was "rye" (it was also concluded that was NOT the murder weapon)

The supposed Bra clasp, which was on video tape mishandled for all the world to see, which wasn't even found for 9 months after the murder?? Surely this isn't your proof becuase yet once again, their was NO DNA found on it.. Just another lie the Prosecutor would have you believe.

So I am waiting for your answer....



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join