It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian jury clears American Amanda Knox of murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am thrilled they are both free.

And that's all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They knew she was innocent because they had to be investigating him all along, the one with the dna all over the place in the 4 years. If he went to jail just a short while ago, they had that investigation going for years, and KNEW SHE WAS INNOCENT. They just used her they way they often use people for their crimes, as skape goats to appease the public and occult satanist bloodlines that they are, they love torturing innocents.

So they made her guilty of some lesser charge that she is not guilty of in order to cap her from suing their asses off, wehn they knew she was innocent for a long time for his investigation. I WOULD TAKE THEM ALL TO COURT FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't know if she was innocent or guilty, i just hope that the guilty get what they deserve.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A white, middle class tart and her moron bf gets off, whilst the black guy, who the court accepted his testimony AND did not hold the murder weapon stays in prison..

Funny that

I hope that any money knox makes from her story goes to the Kercher family..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

They found his DNA all over the crime scene, all over the walls everywhere in the bedroom, they found his feces on the bathroom floor. You might want to bone up the case.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Something still doesnt feel right to me in this case. Whether she actually did the killing or not, she knows more about it, than she is letting on ....... it just feels wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
reply to post by EvanB

They found his DNA all over the crime scene, all over the walls everywhere in the bedroom, they found his feces on the bathroom floor. You might want to bone up the case.

My dna is all over my girlfriends house and her but I havent murdered her once...

You may want to bone up on evil bitches and their dickhead boyfriends

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
A white, middle class tart and her moron bf gets off, whilst the black guy, who the court accepted his testimony AND did not hold the murder weapon stays in prison..

Funny that

because he's black he's obviously innocent.

Why don't you read the case instead?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Funny that

because he's black he's obviously innocent.

Why don't you read the case instead?

Dude Im white and more right wing on some things than any daily mail reader but I have followed this from the start... It was staged from the beginning.. I think the black chap was set up.. And after reviewing the evidence I still think that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

She probably does know more.. but keeping her mouth shut is the right thing to do. Do you think the police would help her or use her knowledge to help convict her. She was in close proximity to a murder in a foreign country she best keep her mouth shut about everything but maintaining her innocence.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And after reviewing the evidence I still think that.

If you don't mind me asking, what did your review of the evidence tell you?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Funny that

A white, middle class tart and her moron bf gets off

You sir should be applauded by the mainstream media itself, your mind thinks exactly as the media wants you to think.

Amanda Knox is a victim of media lies, they tarnish peoples image in public again and again, in the hope that people like you talk this kind of rubbish.

Its okay to call someone a tart, but only if you know them personally

No harsh feelings.

But yes, troy davis did not deserve to be executed, thats a completely different issue. You cannot compare america's legal system to any other place in the world. The usa is known for extreme violations of human-rights throughout the rest of the world as it is, it was expected.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

A question to all those who are certain of her innocence? House share with Amanda?

I am by no means certain of her innocence, but I would take her in.

Then again, I have a soft spot for unbalanced women, that will more than likely be (and has been) my undoing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
shocking. don't you know, every american charged with a crime overseas is 100% innocent and incapable of committing any crime.

example: any private contractor mercenary in the middle east. all hikers around the globe. any business man.
and of course, satan worshipping students in italy, who conspire to murder and massacre their room mates.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It's funny that the British are regurgitating their liberal medias biased view of this case, and the U.S. is doing the same parroting conservative MSM bias.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Plenty of studies have been done to show innocent people CAN be made to confess to crimes. They were supposed to video tape their interrogations - why don't you think they have it?

My guess it was "lost" because it would show how she as manipulated and threatened into confessing.

They used the fact she owned a vibrator as "evidence"!

How in the world would this prove she was guilty.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
ridiculous...she did it for sure, those Italians just screwed up the evidence collection.

no doubt in my mind that she is ultimately guily and took part in the murder of Meredith Kercher.

Justice has not been done in my opinion

You are #e stirring surely......

I have followed this case since the beginning as I have lived in Italy for 10 years and also came to know/experience their ' judicial' system and those that swear to serve it. Trust me, we are a loooooooong way ahead of them there but we still need some work on our fashion/cars/furniture etc.

Walking anywhere in Italy you are aware of stepping on history, and you totally are! The problem with it is so many of the populace live back in history also, figuratively speaking. Their justice system is laughable. You also just need to look at Berlusconi still in the picture to understand how the collective psyche works. No disrespect meant. I think

Amanda had known Raffaele for a couple of weeks, she had been in Perugia only two months. So here we have a young American girl meeting Italian boy and in a flash they decide to commit a sexual assault and a murder. Hey!! Why not?? Im here in Italy , a country I have loved /admired and yearned to visit, here to study and learn but I think I may just go kill my flatmate?? With a guy I have known for a couple of weeks. Oh!! Lets get that homeless dude off the street to help out huh??
Sheesh.
The original prosecutor Mignini needs to be castrated for the harm he did to this young couple with his fixation for the ' satanic' bull#e. And for so many misguided, living in the past Italians who supported his views. The only reason the Catholic Church remains is because the older populace are still putting anyone with the slightest bit of ' power' ( and they think of the priests etc that way) on the biggest pedestal you could imagine. A false word would NEVER pass their lips.
Sad

edit on 4-10-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by annella because: DO NOT TYPE IN THE DARK

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Funny that

I have just checked your stars against your posts.
Impressive. If there are any morons about sweetie, they are the ones who will endorse your sorry post here.

If you want to know facts then read the WHOLE story! Infact, even Wiki have it right.
BTW, I am not American just someone who KNOWS the Italian system and the cockups they make/have made.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So they made her guilty of some lesser charge that she is not guilty of in order to cap her from suing their asses off, wehn they knew she was innocent for a long time for his investigation. I WOULD TAKE THEM ALL TO COURT FOR MILLIONS AND MILLIONS.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I don't think they have high compensations for personal suffering in Italy, as this would be unusual for continental Europe - not entirely sure though. Usually they only pay the full amount of actual financial damage, loss of income for example, and small amount for pain and suffering. Also I don't think it would be possible to get to an US court with this matter.
Whether she is guilty or not - I don't know. But the courts judgment was correct. And you're right, it should not have taken as long as it did to get to this conclusion.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Im sorry but she has changed her story far too many times to have no connection to this murder. Absolute travesty of justice, compounded by the fact the her family have for the duration of the trial appointed a PR company to put positive spin on everything Knox related. This should not be allowed until any trial has occured. I just hope that she doesn't have her passport returned until the Kircher family have considered their response (ie appeal this ruling) as i have no doubts that were Knox to return to America it would be next to impossible to get her back to Italy for further court cases

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join