It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian jury clears American Amanda Knox of murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
reply to post by StarPeace

Are you referring to yourself? or just being flippant?

Uneducated ? Um sure half of those down at these protests probably have more education that you do. And maybe half of them would not be out protesting if those bankers did not steal the money from them in the first place. While they loose their jobs the bankers still give themselves big bonuses. Yeah we can see who is uneducated.

As for Knox, well I cannot say I am shocked or anything. The Prosecutors case, had more holes in it than a cheese grater. So with these two, being cleared. Has anyone been convicted of the murder?
edit on 3-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

I'm sure he must be referring to himself. A good chunk of the people on WallSt are educated and cannot find work because the banks and the Federal Reserve control the system. He who has the money, has the power.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a banker cronie placed here to try and discredit the protesters.

Glad to hear Knox is free. Always knew the prosecutor was full of it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So why is this other guy still in prison serving time for her murder if he didn't do it?

Or is that another thing they haven't told us?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

Are you referring to yourself? or just being flippant?

Uneducated ? Um sure half of those down at these protests probably have more education that you do. And maybe half of them would not be out protesting if those bankers did not steal the money from them in the first place. While they loose their jobs the bankers still give themselves big bonuses. Yeah we can see who is uneducated.

As for Knox, well I cannot say I am shocked or anything. The Prosecutors case, had more holes in it than a cheese grater. So with these two, being cleared. Has anyone been convicted of the murder?
edit on 3-10-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

I'm sure he must be referring to himself. A good chunk of the people on WallSt are educated and cannot find work because the banks and the Federal Reserve control the system. He who has the money, has the power.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's a banker cronie placed here to try and discredit the protesters.

Glad to hear Knox is free. Always knew the prosecutor was full of it.

Your 3 post way to get into conspiracy theorist spirit of supporting the idiots on wall street...

My gut tells me you are someones duplicate account..
edit on 3-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

Of course they didn't. Their case was flawed from the beginning, with the contamination off the evidence, which was collected. The Behaviour of the Prosecutor, after the first trial had to be brought into question. The Prosecutor needs to have his or her ass handed to her on a plate for the failures, in this case.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar but still commenting, or those who say Amanda's boyfriend is "questionable"....[/size=4]

Rudy Guede, a resident of Perugia, was convicted on 28 October 2008 of the sexual assault and murder of Kercher. His fast-track conviction was upheld, and he is now serving a reduced sentence of 16 years. Raffaele Sollecito, an Italian student, and Amanda Knox, an American[1] student and a flatmate of Kercher, were wrongly convicted of sexual assault and murder in a separate trial on 4 December 2009. They were given sentences of 25 and 26 years respectively. Knox and Sollecito appealed the Court's ruling and were acquitted by the Italian appeals court on 3 October 2011.

Rudy Guede's DNA was all over the crime scene, he admitted to it, he was a friend of the apt beneath the murder victim. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AMANDA AND HER BOYFRIEND.
There only crime was falling into the line of sight of the egomaniac, conspiracy theorist Prosecutor who believes every murder is by a drug crazed devil cult.

We have to stop believing everything we read and hear in the MSM. They sensationalize everything, twist facts, and just want to sell you a story.
edit on 3-10-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
From what I remember he told the courts that they were somewhat involved too though.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedellcee
From what I remember he told the courts that they were somewhat involved too though.

And he sounds very credible, being a murdering rapists and all.

A guy like that would never lie to get a lesser sentence.
edit on 3-10-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

I guess you haven't looked into it or you would know a local man admitted to it a long time agao, was convicted, and only his DNA was found all over scene. Refer to above post of mine for details so you can make an informed decision.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Have the prosecutor launched an appeal, or do you all think they are going to drop the case now. There is speculation on wither or not they would do so. But lets not forget there is a a murder victim in all of this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zedellcee

No actually his first statement (secretly recorded skype phone call with a close friend of his) stated:

I was allowed in by Meridith, has consensual sex, went to the bathroom, came back she was dead, I ran off.

His second recorded statement to police was :

I was never there

His 3rd story after DNA evidence was presented as only his, no one elses, and the prosecution of multiple other armed invasions (with a knife) was to then confess completley but implicate Amanda and her Boyfriend as semi participants after the fact. HE DIDNT KNOW THEM. This is all the prosecution trying to save face as he himself was facing misconduct charges when all this started. He also took a deal to only get 16 years. Good reaon to lie though.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

Originally posted by zedellcee

And he sounds very credible, being a murdering rapists and all.

A guy like that would never lie to get a lesser sentence.
edit on 3-10-2011 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

Ofc I didn't mean that. >.<

It seems I may be getting him mixed up anyways.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Changing my comment because now i see both of the people derailing my thread.
edit on 3-10-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So are we talking about the dude who was originally convicted for it still? Or someone different? Because from what you wrote, I thought you meant a totally different man admitted to it and is currently serving time for her murder.

I am aware I am being abit slow tonight.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
that is both of them free now. i watched the trial and thought it could go either way. she nearly collapsed when the verdict was said in court. supposedly her parents have a private helicopter and jet to take her back to the states as she was found not guilty.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
How is this "Breaking 'Alternative' News?"

What truth will we come to realize by analyzing the outcome of this meaningless case?

..lol.. amen.

Italian justice works.. American justice: labeled guilty in secret by politicians.. then killed.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It just kills me how people on an internet forum can condemn someone and make judgements when they KNOW the person is guilty.

I guess you know more than the jury does, and you examined the evidence better than the jury to come to your conclusion....freaking idiots.

I hope that the court system never goes to the internet to get their verdict if I am ever on trial.

I am not saying she did, or didn't do it because I don't know and wasn't there. I doubt you were either so we have to just have hope thet the people who get to see and hear all the evidence made the right decision.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Wait.. so none of the original three were the killers? It was a new person arrested months ago?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by celticniall

That's a dumb thing to say. How can anyone claim to know what happened and not even be in the same country let alone at the crime scene. You know nothing of what happened neither do I. However there was no real motive or evidence to link her so I would say it's most likely she was innocent.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join