It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People against OWS, Why dont you protest the protesters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Seriously, if your so upset at what these people are doing then why don't you head down there and protest them?
Your threads are pointless, they've flooded this entire forum with "I dont understand why" "This protest is pointless" and the classic "Im going to have an opposing opinion to make myself look very mature"

Why dont you quit making BS threads and go out and do something? Why make threads telling everyone how stupid it is when you clearly need to tell the people doing it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc"Im going to have an opposing opinion to make myself look very mature"
Oh, the Irony.

Look, If I'm one of those people who thinks it is useless to protest, why should I go protest? That plain doesn't make any logical sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
this should probably be in the rant forum but other than that i agree

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc"Im going to have an opposing opinion to make myself look very mature"
Oh, the Irony.

Look, If I'm one of those people who thinks it is useless to protest, why should I go protest? That plain doesn't make any logical sense.

Nither does starting threads on a forum talking about how pointless it is to protest. Your just protesting in your own little way /shrug.
You think its so unimportant, why have an opinion at all?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How about telling us all the protests that had made a real change to anything?
The 1960's were the golden age of protests, and 50 years later things are so much worse! Going by that series of events, protests have no effect, or a negative outcome effect.

Something else needs to be tried, perhaps like physically arresting those suspected of crimes in power.
When 2 guys try to arrest Rumsfeld, they will fail.... when 500 people storm in and try to arrest him, they will succeed. Then we can have real common law trials for these people. "Asking" them to stop isn't going to convince them to turn themselves in, sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

they'd probably all be charged with kidnapping and sentenced to 20 years...oh the joy...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Seriously, if your so upset at what these people are doing then why don't you head down there and protest them?
Your threads are pointless, they've flooded this entire forum with "I dont understand why" "This protest is pointless" and the classic "Im going to have an opposing opinion to make myself look very mature"

Why dont you quit making BS threads and go out and do something? Why make threads telling everyone how stupid it is when you clearly need to tell the people doing it.

Love to, but can't. Have to work, pay my bills. Don't get me wrong, if I felt they were doing the right thing, I would support them. I just can't shake the feeling that their being used by TPTB. That soon +/- once the level of protesters reach a certain level across the country there's going to be either a false flag or the implanted protesters are going to turn thing violent.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
How about telling us all the protests that had made a real change to anything?
The 1960's were the golden age of protests, and 50 years later things are so much worse! Going by that series of events, protests have no effect, or a negative outcome effect.

So...Martin luther king never made a difference for black people in america then no? And.. if women had never protested, they still would have been given the right to vote, own property, have abortions, earn equal pay and have a proper education? This argument of "protests haven't ever achieved anything" really perplexes me, ive listed 2 FINE examples of protests that have lead to change. The United States wouldnt be the same had they never happened O.o

Something else needs to be tried, perhaps like physically arresting those suspected of crimes in power.
When 2 guys try to arrest Rumsfeld, they will fail.... when 500 people storm in and try to arrest him, they will succeed. Then we can have real common law trials for these people. "Asking" them to stop isn't going to convince them to turn themselves in, sorry.

I agree, maybe this protest will eventually lead to that sort of action?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Love to, but can't. Have to work, pay my bills. Don't get me wrong, if I felt they were doing the right thing, I would support them. I just can't shake the feeling that their being used by TPTB. That soon +/- once the level of protesters reach a certain level across the country there's going to be either a false flag or the implanted protesters are going to turn thing violent.

What would you prefer? You wanna stay on the train thats heading for the broken bridge anyway?

new topics

top topics

join