It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Peaceful Protests Planned For October 15th!! Spread This!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

On October 15th people from all over the world will take to the streets and squares. From America to Asia, from Africa to Europe, people are rising up to claim their rights and demand a true democracy. Now it is time for all of us to join in a global non violent protest.

The ruling powers work for the benefit of just a few, ignoring the will of the vast majority and the human and environmental price we all have to pay. This intolerable situation must end.

United in one voice, we will let politicians, and the financial elites they serve, know it is up to us, the people, to decide our future.

We are not goods in the hands of politicians and bankers who do not represent us.

On October 15th, we will meet on the streets to initiate the global change we want. We will peacefully demonstrate, talk and organize until we make it happen.

It's time for us to unite. It's time for them to listen.

Visit 15October.net to join the hundreds of protests that have been planned throughout out the world for October 15th:

15october.net...

Look at Chile!!!
www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Past few years I see these "events" around October 15 and April 15, nothing ever changes after these protests, just more names and faces added to a database.

I want things to change for the better more than most people, but I don't think we've really hit rock bottom yet, Dancing with the Stars is just warming up and America will be at home watching that instead of sticking up for themselves.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
the music in the video inspires the F out of me

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
the music in the video inspires the F out of me

Yes its very effective!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Past few years I see these "events" around October 15 and April 15, nothing ever changes after these protests, just more names and faces added to a database.

I want things to change for the better more than most people, but I don't think we've really hit rock bottom yet, Dancing with the Stars is just warming up and America will be at home watching that instead of sticking up for themselves.

So I take it you'll not be attending? Our apathy is our consent.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

There're lots of spaces on that map that there is no get together place for people, what are people in those countries supposed to do?

Hope you don't mind, I made a link to this thread where I thought others from my country would be able to spot it as well. Just trying to help spread the word, my country is one of the areas that doesn't have a get-together place.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: eta

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

So I take it you'll not be attending? Our apathy is our consent.

My protest is peaceful non compliance. I'm barely contributing to their system, and I'm putting myself out there just as much as the protestors are, except I'm forgoing the pepper spray and arrest.

When there is a call out there for adding numbers to group going out and making arrests of the war criminals, then I'm all in, but to add numbers to people chanting and just sitting there waiting for them to surrender, I'll pass and enjoy the view from home.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
star and flag so others can see!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

We can't spread the word if the video uploader has a standard YouTube license. He needs to open it for others to mirror so that we could all upload it, that way the word would spread faster and to more people. As it is now, with that licence in place, if we try to mirror it, we'll get warnings from YouTube.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777

We can't spread the word if the video uploader has a standard YouTube license. He needs to open it for others to mirror so that we could all upload it, that way the word would spread faster and to more people. As it is now, with that licence in place, if we try to mirror it, we'll get warnings from YouTube.

You can download it and upload it by using Keepvid to download it then reupload and youtube has no idea lol

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This is all happening so quickly.
The world is finally waking up and wiping the sleep from their eyes.
It is almost time.
I firmly believe that humanity is at a critical juncture right now and we are getting ready to pass the biggest test
ever given. We are going to finally earn our freedom.
For those of you who don't want to participate because you hate the idea of EVERYBODY being TOTALLY free.....don't worry you'll get over it eventually.

On a side note,
DAAAAAAMN I'd hate to be a cop right now!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Soooo.....

What about Oct. 10, when the interwebz is called upon to shut down the NYSE on the net??

Talk about a statement.

Do it.

Join in.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It's not so simple for people not on the dollar currency to do these purchases online, we have to take things like difference in currencies and things into consideration. For example if you want to convert to the nearest 10 you would have to multiply that amount on the site, by 10, then you get what another currency that for example is 10 times per dollar would pay, it makes a huge difference.

I use YouTube downloader, which is good and free, but to re-upload I have a copyright problem. Actually some people seem to have copyright problems when it's their own video

edit on 4-10-2011 by Pixie777 because: Forgot to check spelling

top topics

join