Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Occupy Wall Street Activist Slams Fox News Producer In Un-Aired Interview

page: 7
111
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen
 


This guy is my freakin HERO....awesome...he freaking murdered Fox News (1st Degree) !!!!




posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
CNN aired it, I watched it myself...



posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight
 


The average American isn't anti-capitalism, what they are however is tired of the wealthiest deciding policy. OWS is the result of Americans finally realizing the system has been gamed against them. From our education to our healthcare system it has all been designed to transfer wealth from the bottom to the top. These aren't just some random hippie freaks that want something for nothing, these are people that have looked around and realized something is severely broken.

It is nothing new we realized it in 2008, we as a people just decided to be patient to see what the new President was going to do about it. Now we are 3 years in and it has become clear that the Government refuses to do anything about it. It has become clear that the Government is unable and unwilling to act unless there is a civil uprising, and we are starting to see that form. People are tired of the American lie, they are tired of a Government that grants personhood to corporations without requiring the social and moral obligations that go with it. The top 1% of this nation have but one goal to stay in the top 1%, the remaining 99% have one goal to find a way to make it to the top 1%. These two goals are diametrically opposite to each other and the top 1% have the means and the will to prevent those capable of rising to their ranks and preserving their status.

This is class warfare. The problem is that most do not realize that the war has been on since the labor movement began. The working class thought the war was over over,but it wasn't the fight just took a different form. Instead of using brute force to keep the working class down, they started using their wealth to do it by purchasing politicians to set trade policy.



posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen




Jesse LaGreca lays it down for the faux news network, so good that they couldn't even air it.
When you're being censored by MSM in general and fox especially you know your on the right side.
Really funny when the reporter tries to sidetrack the interview by trying to make a cheap shot at Obama. Not that i favor Obama over any of the recent presidents, but this isn't about political bias imo. It's the people showing their will for solidarity, or as some people here on ATS calls it "communism".

www.observer.com (visit the link for the full news article)


That is a pretty awesome interview. Of course Fox News wouldn't broadcast an interview where the guy being interviewed slams the terribly biased coverage of Fox (although the rest are not much better). I agree with a lot of the points the guy was making.



posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I Think I found the guy in the video.
check it out.

During their panel discussion on ABC's This Week, Christiane Amanpour actually took some time out to bring on Daily Kos blogger Jesse LaGreca, otherwise known as Ministry of Truth, to give his perspective on the Occupy Wall Street protests. LaGreca did a good job on there and called the corporate media out for ignoring the working class in the United States.


videocafe.crooksandliars.com...

Oh,nevermind,I didn't see it was discussed before.
edit on 10-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Check this story out and what they are doing in the news or should I say Fake news
check it out Fake News
Ed tells a good yarn here



posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Just saw this clip today and have to say that guy was awesome, cool calm and collected and whooped that guys ass, verbally of course.




THAT is OWS, but they wont show it, they'll keep showing BS and propaganda.... much like the idiots here.

edit on 8/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That guy doesn't look like a hippie junkie


Are there 2 OWS movements?

Fox told me that they're a few hippie drug addicts there to have sex and such. Sort of an urban burning man.
Now I'm so confused



posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Oh come on, this company is owned by Rupert Murdoch and the rest off his criminal family, anything they spout out off their mouths. I would take with a pinch of salt.





new topics

top topics



 
111
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join