It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street Activist Slams Fox News Producer In Un-Aired Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Not trying to attack you in anyway, I would just like to point out that there is footage of a very expensive, professional camera in this video. It may only be brief but if you look to the left of the interview there is a cameraman that I will assume is Fox News, recording this interview. This video is obviously not the footage from that professional, expensive, real camera. Probably, as stated above, footage from a bystander.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Awesome.

I just get a little peeved when i see people protecting Obama. I don't get it. If the president cannot be held accountable then why should some wall street banker be held accountable? Because we believe the wallstreet banker sold the country on the ongoing wars? How can we talk about social justice when our President is commanding our military to kill people in other countries? It's powerful brainwashing when normal, apparently peaceful and mindful people protect the one person obviously responsible for commanding war.. the one guy that has the power to stop and initiate WAR! the president. None of this crap means anything until they DEMAND an end to the god forsaken wars! We demand health care and jobs but go ahead and keep spending trillions on MURDER? We demand a clean earth but go ahead and destroy the other side of the planet where we don't live?

People.. The president might seem like a nice guy. He's black and obviously understands social injustice right? But can we at least acknowledge that this guy has SOME effect on whether our military is used to kill innocent people, steal oil, destroy the environment? COME ON.

I am NOT a republican. Please wake up!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Great find OP. That was brilliant. Just brilliant. Jesse is well spoken and passionate- certainly a great voice for the movement.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am staunchly opposed to the occupy wall street movement. I have been following it very closely. But the few like these guys really knew their stuff! I am against Obamacare and a few things he said but it was a breathe of fresh air to see someone who was standing up for what they believed in and spitting in the MSMs face. The MSM as a whole is helpless, a lost cause. People should stop using it all together. More people like the guy in the previous video should show up to the protest and less people like this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
Dude, shut up, I thought that they were just a bunch of tie-dye wearing, star spangled undies totin', hippie communist filth!

Good for him, tearing holes right through the MSM. Blast away.

I agree with you.He was spot on.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen

Jesse LaGreca lays it down for the faux news network, so good that they couldn't even air it.
When you're being censored by MSM in general and fox especially you know your on the right side.
Really funny when the reporter tries to sidetrack the interview by trying to make a cheap shot at Obama. Not that i favor Obama over any of the recent presidents, but this isn't about political bias imo. It's the people showing their will for solidarity, or as some people here on ATS calls it "communism".

www.observer.com (visit the link for the full news article)

That was great, truly great. That guy was able to essentially disarm the reporter and explain just what people haven't been doing and what they should do. And he is correct, people can hold up the bill of rights and yell at gay soldiers and even gay marriage but they can't wrap their heads around the idea that healthcare for profit doesn't work. I think that people are so fed up that they want change and you can't placate them with soundbites or promises anymore. They are looking around to look at the forest from the tree and are seeing a blasted landscape of promises that have been broken.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ok, so he mentioned that for profit health care doesn't work, which means he supports obamacare....he mentioned that we shouldn't waste time on looking at obama's birth certificate or solyndra.....hmmmm, that doesn't sound like a winning speech to me, he just said it faster than most people on this thread could think which made it sound good....pay attention people, he is an obama shill......
edit on 3-10-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think its a big conspiracy theory why they didn't air this video. The whole interview the guy was bashing everyone at Fox by name, how could one of their shows air footage of that? It's like Whoopie on the View showing videos of people bashing all her colleges in front of them.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

FoxNews.com and the local Fox channels have been covering this movement.

Second, "OccupyWallStreet" is a major contradiction. After reading the group's website and manifesto, I realized that "OccupyWallStreet" has a conundrum on their hands.

Our current issues with joblessness, corporate bailouts, and corporate buyouts were triggered by President Obama himself.

Since Obama's policies are making the jobs market and corporate world worse, through mandates and regulations, these people are protesting against the Democrat party. Ironically, the Democrat party is hijacking "OccupyWallStreet" through union support.

Obama is personally responsible for the joblessness, bailouts, and buyouts of corporations. It all started in 2008/2009 when Obama signed certain policies into affect. Democrats held the majority seats in congress until 2010.

As a result of being taken over by Democrat leaning unions, "OccupyWallStreet" is protesting against the exact policies in which their supporters caused.

I call that stupidity and hypocrisy.

YouTube Link: They Said It! Biden Says Obama Responsible For Economy And American People Are Rightly Mad

Huffington Post Link: Joe Biden On Anger Over Economy: 'We're In Charge, So They're Angry'

" What’s relevant is, we’re in charge. And right now, we are the ones in charge, and it’s gotten better but it hasn't gotten good enough. And in states like Florida it's even been more stagnant because of the real estate market," Biden continued.

"And so I don’t blame them for being mad. We’re in charge , so they’re angry."

ABC News Link: On Economy, Biden Says ‘We’re in Charge’

“There’s a lot of people in Florida that have good reason to be upset because they’ve lost jobs. Even though 50 some percent of the American people think the economy tanked because of the last administration, that’s not relevant ,” Biden told WLRN’s Phil Latzman.

Link to Joe Biden's Interview: Joe Biden On Anger Over Economy

Straight from V.P. Joe Biden's mouth. Obama is in charge and responsible for our current mess.

"OccupyWallStreet" has been infiltrated by the very folks who made our current mess...the Democrat Party.

All of this mess belongs to Obama. All those unions joining "OccupyWallStreet" are paying into Obama's 2012 re-election.

"OccupyWallStret" is a hypocrite protesting group, which is now bought and owned by the folks that caused this mess. They are their own worse enemy.

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

So if this is unaired and left to the cutting room floor then where did they get this clip? Also the reasons behind the decision might not be so sinister? I wouldn't put that up either considering it's amateur looking shaky cam footage. Lucky I don't have epilepsy. I'd fire the guy who shot this.

There's another camera shooting the interview.
Calm down and watch the video!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is the majority…..

Dear Mommy,

"I'm a protester now and I got arrested! Holy, cow right! There's a girl here, well I think it is, that really thinks I'm nice! She has hairy legs and smells like from-unda cheese but she loves my Spiderman sleeping bag! If you see what this protest is about on the news please text me so I can tell everyone. I'm confused a bit but we are so having fun. Tell dad sorry I couldn't take that job at the shop right now but this is super important for hope and change. Please send money as soon as you can cuz everyone is totally starving. We got to go to McDonalds for lunch today cuz some guy in a suit gave us five bucks! He totally thought we were homeless but whatever lol. McDonalds isn't a big wall street thing is it? Oh well... talk to you later and don't worry we are all sleeping close together outside so its safe."
Your son,
Ben A. Behgar

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

stereotypes.
so you are one of those?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
That guy is just as brainwashed as anybody else the way he starts defending Obama for no reason other than he identifies as on the left. Why is he defending Obama at this movement?
edit on 3-10-2011 by Droolmouth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
...while MSNBC or at least Dylan Ratingan goes the opposite way. OWS's path is being set only question is who's setting it all up.

edit on 3-10-2011 by stereotype because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The movement needs an articulate leader like this, otherwise the MSM will go after naive teenagers in the crowd to marginalize everything. Precisely what CNN's Erin Burnett did on a recent story.

outfront.blogs.cnn.com...

edit on 3-10-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I think this Fox News reporter singled him out thinking he didn't look intelligent and he was going to make a mockery of his comments. I guess this guy surprised the hell out of him and decimated his planned bias interview.

Now who are the posters that commented that the majority of these protestors are clueless to what they're protesting for?

The media will try to judge a book by it's cover to twist the kind of story they want. Unfortunately their stereotyping that hard working blue collar workers are not intelligent enough to carry on an intelligent conversation was just proven wrong.

This guy talked better than Sarah Palin!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
ok, so he mentioned that for profit health care doesn't work, which means he supports obamacare....

You don't think "Obamacare" strengthened the for-profit insurance companies buy forcing everyone to buy from them? It certainly didn't institute socialized medicine in this country.

he mentioned that we shouldn't waste time on looking at obama's birth certificate or solyndra.....hmmmm, that doesn't sound like a winning speech to me, he just said it faster than most people on this thread could think which made it sound good....

No, we shouldn't waste time on the birth certificate. Why? Because it is a waste of time. He's an American, done.
Solyndra...big conspiracy there? No, not really. Bad investment choice by the previous administration? Sure...huge scandal? No. $500 million out of how many trillions of dollars we spend?

pay attention people, he is an obama shill

You're just a republican shill trying to debase this intelligent guy for staning up for what he believes to be the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yeah seems like that. Except it doesn't look like cell phone. Focus is too shallow. I'm guessing dslr

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
reply to post by Propulsion

stereotypes.
so you are one of those?

Have you seen these lazy "occupiers"? This protest was just another excuse to spend yet another day doing nothing, producing nothing, and contributing nothing. Everyone on Wall Street should work harder for less, so the do-nothings can do even less for more money? The world has turned upside down and inside out. To all of you out there with a strong work ethic, and the character to own only the lifestyle that your own work has produced for you, stand strong, hold your head high, and don't give an inch to the spoiled progressive nation haters. This nation is not theirs for the taking, but it is ours for the keeping.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i seriously laughed with this video and especially since they didn't air it was kind of cool to. Hes a good speaker.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join