It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street Activist Slams Fox News Producer In Un-Aired Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Occupy Wall Street Activist Slams Fox News Producer In Un-Aired Interview

www.observer.com

Even if Geraldo Rivera was at the Zuccotti Park yesterday, Fox News has generally been a tad dismissive of the Occupy Wall Street movement. Foxnews.com (as of this writing) has no coverage of this national event on their front page stories. (Hard to imagine for a network that was so gung-ho about the Tea Party!) Red Eye‘s Bill Schulz went out to try to “prank” the protesters. Bill O’Reilly sent a producer minion out with the same mission: to belittle OWS’s cause by cutting up interviews...
(visit the link for the full news article)

+73 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Jesse LaGreca lays it down for the faux news network, so good that they couldn't even air it.
When you're being censored by MSM in general and fox especially you know your on the right side.
Really funny when the reporter tries to sidetrack the interview by trying to make a cheap shot at Obama. Not that i favor Obama over any of the recent presidents, but this isn't about political bias imo. It's the people showing their will for solidarity, or as some people here on ATS calls it "communism".

www.observer.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Someone give that guy a big ole GOLD STAR

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He had me right up the last little bit, but Solyndra is not nonsense.

Solyndra is a perfect example of what is wrong with our country right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dude, shut up, I thought that they were just a bunch of tie-dye wearing, star spangled undies totin', hippie communist filth!

Good for him, tearing holes right through the MSM. Blast away.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

That was awesome, he was more concise, structured, and fluent than the interviewer, who knew before hand what he was going to ask. Just shows us, this is not a stunt by young, naive college kids with nothing to do.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The fox reporter brought a knife to a gunfight...

Could you ever imagine the producers from FOX letting that piece air???

I'll bet that reporters next assignment will be covering a giant pumpkin contest or the impact of corn mazes on the envrionment.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it!!!!

Love
Red

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hah! "Um... this is one of the smart ones. Let's move on to those homeless kids with the glow sticks."

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That was awesome!
But if they do air any interviews it will be the stoned hippie dude who just happened to be there and didn't know anything about it.
Way to go MSM!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He packed a great deal of really important things into a very short time period. Really thought on his feet. Good job!

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I suspect that wasn't aired because the interviewee wasn't a boneheaded loser which they could make fun of later on after the editing took place.

Kudos to him.

... and so much for the reporter's "We are giving you chance to speak freely..." Sure he did, .... they just didn't share it with anyone....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Yeah, he isn't fox material excactly...
I'm really impressed by how much he managed to say in such a short time, very much to the point.

Evil Dead rocks btw!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I hope this goes viral. It's great to see the propaganda machine at work. "Hey, but we're here giving you a chance to say anything you want to say." Unless you say stuff we don't like. Then we'll just pretend this little interview never happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of the MSM...I have to say I'm pro-capitalism but anti-Federal Reserve. The bankers should have never been bailed out nor should our tax dollars should have bailed out foreign banks!! Then Michael Moore is at the OWS protest screaming anti-capitalism rants yet he is a multi-multi-millionaire!!! It's American audiences and international audiences who went to see his movies and buy his DVDs that made him wealthy aka CAPITALISM!! He's a fat hypocrat!! When I think of capitalism I think of Main Street...the local pizza place, ice cream shop, auto mechanic, etc. America sold it's soul the day our government gave the Federal Reserve control our countries finances. The world is collapsing economically and the TV is plastered with Amanda Knox garbage to manipulate BIGGER issues. THE FED has imprisoned us and we need to break free from this tyranny before the 99% of us end up homeless and starving to death!! I am not a Democrat nor a Republican..I am an American!! I'm not left..I'm not right..I AM A FREE MAN!!

edit on 3-10-2011 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If I could I would give the dude and oscar, for tearing apart FOX in his interview. Completely Owned.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So the reporter says, "well, now we're giving you a chance to get your word out. You can make any point you like." Then, they follow it up by not airing it?

Hypocracy at its best. All you can do is laugh at these idiots disguised as journalists/reporters.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So if this is unaired and left to the cutting room floor then where did they get this clip? Also the reasons behind the decision might not be so sinister? I wouldn't put that up either considering it's amateur looking shaky cam footage. Lucky I don't have epilepsy. I'd fire the guy who shot this.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight

Your stance on capitalism really has nothing to do with #occupywallstreet, in some form we need capitalism, so I really dont get how anyone can be anti capitalism. We are so many people on the planet that we need a system to control transactions for services. The problem lies in how the resources are distributed amongst the population.

And that's why we need to stop the banksters and the irrational behaviour of our governments. The banksters has become a parasite on the capitalist system sucking it dry and the government uses war as an industry. Pure unadultereted madness in my eyes.

And the rich need to be taxed, I never understood why people in the US didn't understand that a long time ago, especcially the rich themselves. So saying that Michael Moore is a hippocrat of sorts because he's rich and @#occupywallstreet isn't right. Thats excactly what we need.
If only all the multi millionares would join in on #occupywallstreet and say they should be taxed more, rather than just Michael Moore this thing would be won in no-time.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
bahahahahahah!!!
OWNED

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Its filmed with a camera phone by anonmedia
thats the beauty of every anon in the world carrying a camera on their phone(really silly that we even call it a phone anymore, thats the thing I do least on my "phone")

I never said it was nefarious, it's just another example of the bias of the fair&balanced news
but when I think about it..... That is a bit nefarious, like any propaganda machine taken straight out of 1984

Also the guy speaks like a pro and he really lets the reporter and fox know what he thinks about the situation at hand

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join