It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As My Name Implies Thats Why I'm Here Why are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi Every one, let me ask you how did you find ats? did you stumble upon it? did you seek it? did it seek you? For me I stumbled on it an have been looking at it for a month and idk im drawn here im not a doom seeker or anything but idk change is comeing do you agree?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ijustwanttruth
Hi Every one, let me ask you how did you find ats? did you stumble upon it? did you seek it? did it seek you? For me I stumbled on it an have been looking at it for a month and idk im drawn here im not a doom seeker or anything but idk change is comeing do you agree?

welcome to ATS, be prepared to be mentally rocked. I was when i first came here. Alot of these threads are false, but, many are factual, proveable. I liek when I can call my family and tell them in advance something about to happen, like Occupy Wall street, here we knew it was comming a month before it started...
I visit other forums and someone turned me on to this site, been here sense. I still go to the other sites I just have more to add for my personal search
peace

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It seems change is an inevitable part of life ..but I do feel things will shift in a dramatic way within the next few years.

Welcome..by the way

Happy you decided to take the plunge and register...and look forward to your contributions.

I sort of stumbled upon this site doing research, and wanted to exchange thoughts and ideas with those that maybe had similar thoughts and ideas.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes I also visited GLP an it only makes me laugh at myself for feeling this way this site is diffrent alot of my questions are answered before i work up the esteem to ask

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
hi op

i came across ats 3 yrs ago
every day i would type in "recent ufo sightings"
and ats would pop up in google search
then basically it popped up more and more and i got hooked
the other threads were excellent
well i joined last year
and here i am
long live ATS
and the debunkers for without them i would be a gullible fool
regards
dave

i went to glp after a thread was posted here about ats
i was disgusted after 2 minutes
clicked of and never went back
1 word describes that glp

VULGER
edit on 3-10-2011 by davesmart because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
To learn, maybe spread some knowledge. Gain insight and the like.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Every one seems to have alt of insight mind shareing? im open to all POSITIVE thoughts

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm like you OP, I just wanted truth. Over time and after listening to the bull#, My heart turned black. I got tired of being lied to

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I totaly agree

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS .

We are the last bastions of truth and that is why I stay

new topics

top topics

join