It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Entertainment Television Founder to Obama: Stop Attacking the Rich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Herman Cain isn't a racist, just a bigot, in fact all protectionist types are bigots and stoopid.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by negativenihil

Hope this helps

Democratic strategist Cornell Belcher said GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain is “racist” and “bigoted” for his comment this week that African Americans have been “brainwashed” to not accept conservatism.

Belcher, a pollster for President Barack Obama, told CNN‘s Anderson Cooper that Cain’s remarks exposed a “double standard” and should be a “teachable moment.”

“What Herman Cain said was a racist, bigoted statement and it should treated like a racist and bigoted person who makes those racist and bigoted statements,” Belcher said.

www.theblaze.com...

I guess using this logic Jeanine Garofolo is racist against white people,,,, LMAO!
edit on 3-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Convicted
reply to post by narwahl

Are you trying to say that its wrong for a business man to make a profit for himself and/or investors from the efforts of his companies employees?

No, I am saying it is wrong for him *not* to do that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Ahh very well then. Carry on!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Convicted

Here’s what Cain said: “African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view. I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it’s just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple.” Cain made his remarks to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer

dailycaller.com...

I see no bigotry or racism in that statement. Just the truth when you consider the careers of those like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Careers built on the marginalization of African-Americans.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well havent you figured out that if you dont say:
"Insert minority group here" are the greatest and most wisest group of people ever, and that what ever problems their community has is someone elses fault.

Then you are a racist, sexist, bigot, etc....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I was referring to when he said he'd have buttsecks with a gay dude before he hired a Muslim.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The funny thing to me is, Your post, in a way speaks for a lot of people. Its scary that this has turned into a corporation game rather than the benefit or the well being of the people. He's doing this and this and this......So effin what!!! You guys were the same people bashing him before you even knew what he was about.

Any who while you guys bicker and chatter.........
I am actually trying to be the change I want to see. Every second you waste on criticizing or discrediting the president you could be criticizing yourself and trying to remove some of the hatred within your hearts.
Peace and Blessings

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join