It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amanda Knox - NOT GUILTY - Watch Live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

both knox and Raffaele Sollecito were found not guilty and released the other man involved that was arrested in Germany (the name escapes me right now) is still serving time his original sentence of 30 something yrs reduced to 16.

prosecutors are said to be lodging appeals

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The evidence was found to be unsafe and so they were discharged. The police stuffed it up it seems. Doesn't mean 'not guilty'.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I totally agree with you here...my thoughts down to a tee!

Amanda had something to do with the murder, personally I believe she did participate as did her bf at the time, too many unaswered questions remain, and we will now never know the truth of what happened that night.

Shame on the Italian police for screwing this one up, and letting a murderer walk away.

And now with this verdict, all the evidence collected in the case of Rudy Guede must now be brought into question!
edit on 4-10-2011 by celticniall because: to add a comment

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Yeah, bang on. Being British means I've been able to get media 'opinion' that's able to imply Knox did it AND that the Italians are incompetent US-hating fools

Remember the Louise Woodward case, the British nanny working in the US accused of shaking a baby to death? I recall a LOT of similar leave-her-alone/burn-the-witch hype and supposition from the US and UK press on that too. She also was declared innocent in spite of prosecutors going all-out to pin the kid's death on her, and 50% of the media practically wanting to skip the judge/jury middleman and put her on a bonfire...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join