It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To vote, or not to vote,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
�I don�t vote it�s a waist of my time, my vote don�t mean diddly�

Well the vote means a lot to the shepople,(means squat to the Banksters) it gives them the impression that they made a choice in the politics of there country.
Never mind that the bankster�s i.e. (powers that be, Illuminati, IMF, CFR, you pick ) what ever name there running under Neo-Cons, back both sides of the board, look at it this way if you don�t like strawberry ice cream, we have vanilla or chocolate but it�s still ice cream made by the same (powers that be, Illuminati, IMF, CFR, ) manufacture. Sorry to say but the only way it's going to change is by civil revolt. (world wide)

WE shepeople just don�t see the invisible bars of our prison,
BARS and STARS for ever.

Opinions welcome

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont think anyone should feel obligated to vote if they dont like any of the candidates. Lets see how far down the voting percentage will go before the people in the parties wake up and realize "hey somethings gotta change because no ones voting for us"

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well have choice over if if they want to vote or not.

Personally I won't be voting for the slimy smiling corporate lackey John Kerry or "stand with us or be destroyed" Cowboy Bush.

I am voting third party, of course they have little chance of anything (mostly because the current system tries to block leaders who would actually help the people and world and not focus on private profits for the bankers)

But I feel as if voting third party is a protest against the two main parties made up of total lackeys and idiots who never focus on issues which determine whether you will die or live tommorow, or if you will have a job tommorow or will it be outsourced and leaving you unemployed.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
My view is that if you do not vote, you should not complain.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Actually, I tend to agree with Sauron and Tenacious G.

Voting for the big two really is a waste of time considering virtually no one in this election is voting for someone, but rather against his opponant.

On the other hand, I would like to say that it is important to try to slow the decay of this country as much as possible (although stopping it is impossible through normal means).

I doubt many people are equipped to handle the inevidable. I'd get my hands on a couple things though.

1) Guns - get em, love em, learn to use em.
2) Gold - no matter what happens, people will still use gold as something valuable
3) Equipment - at least moderate food and a mobile house (i.e. a hiking pack)

new topics

top topics

join