It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAVISTOCK - Best Kept Secret in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
For some reason I was banned for posting this on another very popular conspiracy site. The actual word "TAVISTOCK" would not allow me to post or reply to threads and resulted in instant bans, even when I tried using different computers with different IP addresses. Interesting to say the least...even more interesting is this article on this institute and what it does.

"Formed in 1947, the Tavistock Institute is an independent not-for-profit organization which seeks to combine research in the social sciences with professional practice. Problems of institution-building and organizational design and change are being tackled in all sectors - government, industry and commerce, health and welfare, education, etc. - nationally and internationally, and clients range from multinationals to small community groups. A growth area has been the use of a developmental approach to evaluation of new and experimental programs, particularly in health, education and community development. This has also produced new training events alongside the regular program of group relations conferences. The Institute owns and edits the monthly journal Human Relations (published by Plenum Press) which is now in its 48th year, and has recently launched (in conjunction with Sage Publications) a new journal Evaluation.

Three elements combine to make the Institute unusual, if not unique: it has the independence of being entirely self-financing, with no subsidies from the government or other sources; the action research orientation places it between, but not in, the worlds of academia and consultancy; and its range of disciplines include anthropology, economics, organizational behavior, political science, psychoanalysis, psychology and sociology.

educate-yourself.org...

edit on 3-10-2011 by LuckyStrike because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2011 by LuckyStrike because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4-10-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hmmmm, I've suspected something like this for a while now...
I gotta go to work, but I'll definitely look into this more later.

One problem I have with it is that Freud wasn't the brainwashing psychologist...there were a lot of psychologists who were into that sort of thing...but afaik Freud wasn't. But they could have left that part out about Freud...everyone always listens to the stuff about Freud. so they couldn't say he was into brainwashing...now the other psychologists no one pays attention too, you could say they worshiped Hitler and no one would care.
The main reason I think it is highly likely they very well could've left that part out about Freud is because they didn't even teach much about Freud. I actually found it odd that they talked so little about Freud.
I got a degree in psychology in case you couldn't tell.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OP Modify your headline, its in London dear boy, and interestingly in Tabernacle Street lol,

I read the book before and recommend everyone to get it very interesting, however take some with salt and check sources....

The central idea is the "the Committee of 300" and almost like the Bilderbergs et al, another tentacle in the web.

Of Interest both Jung Frued and also R.D.Laing passed through the doors.

S+F and bump to let members who may not be aware to see the info the committee and place.

Edit to add here is an good ish breakdown of the book, and some copied text to give all a flavor right up every ATSers street HERE

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 3-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting post. I had never heard of Tavistock?
General Donovan had a tragic personal life. He was the only man to receive the USA's four highest awards, The Medal of Honor, the Distinguished Service Cross, the Distinguished Service Medal and the National Security Medal.
This new info makes me wonder about some of his personal tragedies.
More info here:
www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

Could this be intwined with what is called, The American Project? type those words in and see what you find. but this is great, a whole new place to investigate into their dirty deeds....thanks and peace

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
OP Modify your headline, its in London dear boy, and interestingly in Tabernacle Street lol,

I read the book before and recommend everyone to get it very interesting, however take some with salt and check sources....

The central idea is the "the Committee of 300" and almost like the Bilderbergs et al, another tentacle in the web.

Of Interest both Jung Frued and also R.D.Laing passed through the doors.

S+F and bump to let members who may not be aware to see the info the committee and place.

Edit to add here is an good ish breakdown of the book, and some copied text to give all a flavor right up every ATSers street HERE

Kind Regards,

Elf

I titled it that way because that is the title of the article.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What struck me as odd was that I was following a thread on G-L-P(remove dashes) that the owner had posted about saying stuff about the gov on his site and he wouldn't tolerate it. Well, one poster coded the word "Tavistock" and I was able to pick up on it before the post was deleted by the mods. It was deleted rather quickly by the way. I googled it and this article came up and I thought it was rather eye-opening. By the way, this poster said nothing else that would be considered inciting violence or racist or anything else like that. Well, I then experimented on posting this article and it wouldn't let me do that. The word "Tavistock" could not even be used. If I tried to reply to someone it would not let me and then resulted in me being banned, even though I am a paying member. Using that word will not let you post or reply to any threads on that site. The only thing I can assume is that site is somehow affilated with that institute.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

mmm well I know why the headline was as is, Hey sorry the "lol" I thought made it clear it was an joke,

Just to rebump eh.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
Interesting post. I had never heard of Tavistock?
General Donovan had a tragic personal life. He was the only man to receive the USA's four highest awards, The Medal of Honor, the Distinguished Service Cross, the Distinguished Service Medal and the National Security Medal.
This new info makes me wonder about some of his personal tragedies.
More info here:
www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

Thanks for the link! That is very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

mmm well I know why the headline was as is, Hey sorry the "lol" I thought made it clear it was an joke,

Just to rebump eh.

Kind Regards,

Elf

No problem! Thanks for the bump my friend!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes, psychological conditioning is everywhere. Frightening stuff, too!
Many of it is now being focused upon the preteens and young adults, which is the best time.
I believe Tavistock is just one part of a vast mind control plan.

Good work on practicing persistence, Op!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Yes, psychological conditioning is everywhere. Frightening stuff, too!
Many of it is now being focused upon the preteens and young adults, which is the best time.
I believe Tavistock is just one part of a vast mind control plan.

Good work on practicing persistence, Op!

Thanks! I'm guessing my supervisor here at work doesn't appreciate my persistence too much...LOL!

You're so right...it's scary sh-t! I'm amazed at what they have their tentacles in...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The mention of Tavistock definitely strikes a nerve with some high powers out there!

About 5 years ago someone mentioned Tavistock to me on another internet forum. After a total of about four posts in a real time conversation...the thread was LOCKED. Then, within a short time, it entirely disappeared. This, coupled with the experience of others having Tavistock threads disappear, tells me that there must be an underlying entity that all web masters must answer to.

The person who mentioned Tavistock to me so many years ago also said that John Lennon had made a statement that he was going to give information about the Institute in an interview which was to take place the next day. This person also said that his intended disclosure was the reason that Lennon was killed.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, Tavistock is horrifying. And note, it has strong connections to US Air Force Intelligence. The site that banned you is a USAF creation, being run out of Eglin Air Force base. All the mods are USAF or CIA spooks. The whole thing is a govt psy op. Pretty freaky.

Check this out: tavistockisfaggish.blogspot.com...

Why exactly are most of the moderators on that site that shall not be named associated with Various Intelligence Agencies? Why does the moderator 4by2 have the same IP address as "NSA Whistleblower" James Casbolt... Who has proven to be a hoax, his website's underground alien base photographs were from a VIDEO GAME... So why exactly this "NSA Whistleblower" a moderator?

Why exactly is DrPostMan a moderator too? Who is also a CIA Information Agent who has been trolling and spreading disinfo on usenet forums for years. Why is there a cretin named "The Guy" who is employed by the US Naval Forces, and has posted THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of replies to every single "Chemtrail Thread" on the site's existence?

TENA the USAF project may give you some clues about how blankety blank is a testing ground for middleware software that connects and trains various organizations like Military, intelligence agencies & training/testing thinktanks TOGETHER..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Yes, Tavistock is horrifying. And note, it has strong connections to US Air Force Intelligence. The site that banned you is a USAF creation, being run out of Eglin Air Force base. All the mods are USAF or CIA spooks. The whole thing is a govt psy op. Pretty freaky.

Why exactly are most of the moderators on that site that shall not be named associated with Various Intelligence Agencies? Why does the moderator 4by2 have the same IP address as "NSA Whistleblower" James Casbolt... Who has proven to be a hoax, his website's underground alien base photographs were from a VIDEO GAME... So why exactly this "NSA Whistleblower" a moderator?

Why exactly is DrPostMan a moderator too? Who is also a CIA Information Agent who has been trolling and spreading disinfo on usenet forums for years. Why is there a cretin named "The Guy" who is employed by the US Naval Forces, and has posted THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of replies to every single "Chemtrail Thread" on the site's existence?

TENA the USAF project may give you some clues about how blankety blank is a testing ground for middleware software that connects and trains various organizations like Military, intelligence agencies & training/testing thinktanks TOGETHER..

Yes, it is horrifying. That conspiracy site has millions of hits a day from all around the world. Here's another blog article discussing it as well.

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
The mention of Tavistock definitely strikes a nerve with some high powers out there!

About 5 years ago someone mentioned Tavistock to me on another internet forum. After a total of about four posts in a real time conversation...the thread was LOCKED. Then, within a short time, it entirely disappeared. This, coupled with the experience of others having Tavistock threads disappear, tells me that there must be an underlying entity that all web masters must answer to.

The person who mentioned Tavistock to me so many years ago also said that John Lennon had made a statement that he was going to give information about the Institute in an interview which was to take place the next day. This person also said that his intended disclosure was the reason that Lennon was killed.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

Wow, I did not know that about Lennon. Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Some of the ugliest things that humans could possibly do to another human, were perpetrated both in the USA and Canada under the aegis of MK Ultra.
From ritual murders to tortures that bare the human soul....
These people have special places in the line up for the guillotine.
There are monsters within our own society that surpass the SS nazi exterminators by leagues!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Yes, it is horrifying. That conspiracy site has millions of hits a day from all around the world. Here's another blog article discussing it as well.

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

Holy crap, coincidentally I just looked at something that totally proves your points about Gee To The Pee. What are the rules about links to those guys? Can I mention what I'm looking at or is that against the rules?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I will go out on an limb and just place the proof as like the following but without the a after and before a

a insert proof here a
a

is not against the rules if showing an on topic part of the debate

Post it eh

Kind regards,

Elf

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join