It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes, bombs and terrorists.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Even though this has no direct link to 9/11 it exudes many traits regarding 9/11, including patsies, planted evidence, convictions brought about by manufactured key witnesses and so much more.

There are so many links related to Lockerbie I have chosen ones where you do not need to create an account to read them, firstly a brief outline........

uk.news.yahoo.com...

A more in-depth analysis, and a few brief excerpts........

"Then, on 28 August 2005, Scotland on Sunday, reported that an unnamed senior police officer had claimed that a tiny fragment of circuit board, which was crucial to the prosecution case, was planted by the CIA. According to the report, George Esson, the Chief Constable of Dumfries and Galloway when Megrahi was indicted, has confirmed that the claim had been made."

"It should be emphasised, as the judgement freely admits, that Gauci never ever made a positive identification of Megrahi as the purchaser of the clothes. Yet the judges accepted his identification evidence as reliable, while acknowledging it was defective and excusing its defectiveness because of the lapse of time since the purchase occurred. This is not a joke. It is there in black and white in paragraph 69 of the judgement. It was on the basis of this defective identification evidence that Megrahi was convicted of mass murder. After Giaka was discredited, there was no other identification evidence connecting to Megrahi with the bomb".

Source.....

www.spinwatch.org...

Feel free to Google this and draw your own conclusions, I for one will be keeping a close eye on events as they start to unfold over the next few weeks. I could put my tin foil hat on here and mention the fact that Abdul Basset al Megrahi has terminal cancer (Jack Ruby and many J.F.K. key witnesses etc), but I wont.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Seventh because: Typos

edit on 3-10-2011 by Seventh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I believe james earl ray succombed to similar disease as well....interesting rabbit hole that....
james earl and lee harvey lived for a year within bowshot of each other by the way...In huston i believe...
The tidbits have to be teased and winnowed out of the cover ups, but clearer pictures are emerging if slowly....
The Coincident disaster scenarions being run at the same time as the london bombing and 9/11, its all just too damn pat isnt it?

join