It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all: What do you look for in the opposite sex!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

fake city

real city

neither have sagging pants, this isnt 98 anymore

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i wasnt refering to sagging pants bro, i was speaking of slighty baggy to baggy pants.and in case you havnt noticed the emo's took over the saggy pants game.

so get out of the 2000's and step into 2011

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
Three feet tall.
No teeth.
Head flat on top.

That is one of the most amusing,weird,twisted posts I have ever read on good ol' ATS.
Thank you!

I can picture your fantasy...and it is very,very dark.It's a kind of deformed cretinous troll,with dental problems,whose head has been kept in a flat box strapped to his/her chin while a baby,to get that nice flat head effect.

Just don't take her out in public-I assume you have a secure basement?

Nothing wrong with that in this day and age-maybe you could get loads of money if people discriminate against you.
Heck-everyone else seems to.

Thanks for the laugh Captain.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
1. Good figure
2. Drunk
3. Horny
4. Nymphomaniac

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Willing to engage in banter
Smiling, laughing
nice rear end
makes eye contact

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
When it comes to women, I usually only care if they have a good personality, and aren't batsh!t crazy. I won't lie though, looks come in to play quite a bit too, at least for the initial attraction.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Intense eyes, Sensual.....these videos sum it up....but he doesn't have to be this gorgeous....or even classically good looking....it's something that radiates through the eyes, and the way he carries himself...like a prowess. Can't describe in words. So here it is in video. Enjoy ladies!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Again....the intense eyes....I always loved Chris Angel even though he looks like a slob sometimes....he's got "it"...I loved the long hair days. Anyway...I'll stop now!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I look for all of this -

Or any one of my avatars, usually.

I just have to re-bump my own post here. Don't be lazy and not click the link ladies, you wont be disappointed.
I've never seen a set of cheekbones like these since James Dean.

Then there's always Won Bin-

edit on 5-10-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes, I agree....and again....intensity!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I love long hair (short hair is sexy too, but I love long hair).....I had to go waaay back, but these 3 guys OMG! I love the music from back then....of course this was when they were much younger but....WHEW!

Ian Astbury

Sebastian Bach

Tom Keifer

edit on 10/5/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ha ha ha wow never knew eyes are so important to ladies. me and myself have hazel green eyes. im the only one in my family that has them. the rest have brown eyes. oh im light skinned mexican which makes it that much more strange.

oh well for some reason i thought i would say that

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You sound really handsome. Some photos please so we can ponder your claims at leisure.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's not just the eyes, it's what's behind them....confidence, sensuality, and mystery.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I just had a funny thought....the very thing which makes these men attractive, is the very thing which makes them a bad choice for a real relationship. What makes them so sexy is their sexual prowess....meaning you will NOT be the only one and get your heart smashed to pieces I've dated musicians, and it rarely lasts. Girls chase them constantly. You asked for INITIAL attractiveness.....but I would say beyond that, and most importantly, it would be a sense of humor, for him to adore meand for him to be trustworthy and responsible.....but I know, that's a tall order!.
So ultimately, looks are second to me. The wild guys are fun....but looks are fleeting as they say. I know many people who are sexy, but not what would be considered "classically" good looking. That's what I meant by "intensity".....it shows in the eyes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

You sound really handsome. Some photos please so we can ponder your claims at leisure.

ha ha ha no thanks i will pass on that one. smiles

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I just had a funny thought....the very thing which makes these men attractive, is the very thing which makes them a bad choice for a real relationship. What makes them so sexy is their sexual prowess....meaning you will NOT be the only one and get your heart smashed to pieces

Goes the same way with women.

I don't want to paint with a generalizing brush; but often, the girl with a rockin' body has never needed to develop a personality. We humans will do as little interpersonal effort as possible; and the hominids who can get what they want without applying themselves---often fail to learn how to apply themselves.

I was flipping through the cable channels and there was some reality show where this group of guys is walking into a rooftop party at a pool. The main dude walks up to the hottest chick there, and starts to chat her up. She smiles an amazing smile, and asks if he likes her sunglasses. When he says sure, the girl launches into a 2 minute spiel about how hard it was to find that precise pair, how they are designer frames, and have to be special ordered, but only through certain boutiques. The guy doesn't want to be rude, so he stands there and just nods his head. But as she drones on, his posse melts away, as each guy moves on to more desirable (if a bit less amazing) ladies.

So much for first impressions.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you know what comes to mind is something my father told me, when i was six or so.

he said" when it comes to girls never hook up with the best chick in the room, every guy there will be eyeing her. find an average girl if you do she will love you for the rest of your life. hahaha just another gem from my father to me to you.

he was and is a freaking nut, but i love him.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It is wise though
I agree with that.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A sense of humor is #1. If I can't laugh with the lady no sense in even starting. Secondly I need a woman with "balls". I'm a pretty strong person and I need a strong woman. A "whatever you want dear" woman is not for me. I need someone that will put their foot in my ass when it's needed. Commonality helps. Music and the like. Oh, and a great butt.
But that's down on the list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join