It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all: What do you look for in the opposite sex!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Three feet tall.
No teeth.
Head flat on top.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
I ask them if they know who George Washington is
I ask "who is John Galt"?

I don't ask about Washington because most people do not realize that he was a traitor to liberty at the behest of Alexander Hamilton. If they know who Galt is, I can work with them.
edit on 3-10-2011 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

All I want in a girl.........

is me....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Adams apple. Large hands and or feet.
You don't wanna end up like one of those guys on Jerry Springer.

hah...beat me to it.

Nice.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Curvy hips
and
A cute hind end.
and
If i make it higher than that, nice eyes
and
If I decide to want a relationship with them, some brains.

But I always start at the hips and hiney.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Convicted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well thanks to everyone for being honest.

its what i pretty much thought at least from most of the guys, but im not mad at you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm honestly pretty easy here...I definitely like to look at the usuals (C cups are nice, round bottom but not too big, she's not too tall and I think shorties are adorable), but not really any disqualifiers other than being pretty noticably out of shape or having a bad attitude.

Skinny or thick (but healthily-so either way), blonde, brunette, short, my height, freckled, fair or tan...as long as we've gotten on well, none of these in my past girlfriends have bothered me. Cool chicks are just cool, regardless. I just can't (superfical, I know) get comfortable with them being too heavy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
besides my penis i have to say. a sweet ass, funny, kind, has planed for the future, and not crazy. oh and a good dental plan.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Ok, I've had my humerous post, so now for a real response to the question at hand.

As a guy, yes, I am attacted first to physical qualities. This dictates initially if I "would" so to speak. As far as relationship material, these are the most important qualities in no special order:

Funny
Intelligent
Kind
Humble
Considerate

To be truthful, the above captioned qualities are more important than physical characteristics, and sometimes I am surprised who I end up having an attraction for, as superficial flaws can be overlooked when you have strong feelings for somebody.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I like men to have well muscled legs and a firm tushy.
I also like hairy chests and strong arms.My hubby has
three out of these four!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I like men to have well muscled legs and a firm tushy.
I also like hairy chests and strong arms.My hubby has
three out of these four!

whoa a firm tushy....lol

but how can you see em with the style of clothes men wear these days. and you cant say its the young ones cause its crossed over to the middle class

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
1) Nice smile (even though I for some reason, cannot smile in a photo to save my life)

2) Nice legs (I admit it, I'm a legs guy)

3) Nice breasts (Not a deal-breaker, but if they are there, yeah, I'll notice them pretty quick) I'm a big fan of cleavage.

4) Common interests (lets face it, if she doesn't have this, it'll go nowhere. You can't tell this though, right away, takes more time)

5) She likes me (simple, if I think a gal likes me, she's automatically more attractive to me, don't know why)

6) Smart (I'm way past being into dumb girls. I did have a phase of it once...)

7) Not too skinny (If I can see ribs, then no....I don't want that. Too many people now think that is hot. I just don't get it).

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Skinny girls....mmmm idk ribs no

i actually like a little tummy action you know a small bulge not muffin tops but a healthy lil bulge is sexy. and as far as tops go i actually like small breast. oh and tattoo's

ive noticed alot of people dont like tattoo's on girls im not one of them. although i can tell if she went out and never had a tattoo and got some trendy sleeve joint.

not so much as sexy but i guess it still garners some sexyness.

ive been enjoying our replies its EYE OPENING HAHAHA

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

My husband is also 75 years old.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Someone who looks like they'd listen to metal and have the right look about them physically (can't put my finger on what cause honestly, I've been attracted to a lot of women who all looked different to each other) and also a personality that can not only handle my goofy, Python-esque sense of humour, intelligence and apparent genius but match it also.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
well I guess around these parts, all their teeth and a can of copenhagen to start off with. Then we start out talking about the family tree and which branch shes on. A buddy told me he slept with his fifth cousin and was all tore up I told him if it bothered him that much stop countin.

For real I would say the eyes and their smile but some girls eyes just make me well never mind.
edit on 3-10-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
well I guess around these parts, all their teeth and a can of copenhagen to start off with. Then we start out talking about the family tree and which branch shes on. A buddy told me he slept with his fifth cousin and was all tore up I told him if it bothered him that much stop countin.

For real I would say the eyes and their smile but some girls eyes just make me well never mind.
edit on 3-10-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

ROTFLMAO

Thank You, That Was GREAT!!!, I had to show my wife,,, She asked what a Fifth Cousin Was and What Did You Do To Her?
I told her to use the Chinese English Translator,,,,, I couldn't stop laughing after I seen the Look on Her FACE!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Tight pants are in mostly.... skinny jeans/metrosexual male look... look at most rap/pop videos, thats what's in

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

Tight pants are in mostly.... skinny jeans/metrosexual male look... look at most rap/pop videos, thats what's in

sorry just dont see much of that in my city, even the well to do types wear somewhat baggy slacks or jeans. im mean i was out eating the other night downtown and this guy passes by with these tight jeans on which you could clearly see the outline of his rear end and his was wearing a sports jacket of some type and immediately thought this guy has to be European cause no-body dresses like that here anymore.

i must admit 20 years ago i would see it more but not now. its kinda like with all these new cars coming out with factory rims that are 20-22 inches big something you would have never seen 20 years ago. but now every automobile maker is doing it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I look for all of this -

Or any one of my avatars, usually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join