It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 30 Dark Mass Over Phoenix

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

All these sightings in Phoenix make me wonder about Lookheed Martin, they are in that area aren't they?

-rrr

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I my self live in Arizona, Apache Junction, Arizona that is, and I am constantly seeing weird lights over phoenix, being that far away from phoenix i can see these lights alot clearer, because we are so close to the supers, Ive been looking for that news footage, thank you for posting. 2 thumbs up.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Something is up with these Giant Black Triangles. There is simply too much commonality .
Whether they are seen over Phoenix, Beijing , El Paso (army sky-diving team ha ha ha) or New York . It's the same craft. My guess is military.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
A close member of my family lives in Phoenix. He is Military and more. He witnessed both occurances. One of the sightings was of the secret Lockheed Stealth Blimp. The other....the one you see on TV directly over the city...with the lights in a v shape that blink in and out....were not flares from an A-10...although they tried to make people believe this was so after the fact. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join