It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept. 30 Dark Mass Over Phoenix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
So there was some type of u.f.o. spotted over phoenix just a few days ago, and apparently it garnered enough attention to end up on the local news..

Josh Watson also shot some video near 15th Avenue and Dunlap. He said "When I started filming, it started flying towards me. When it was over me, I could see it was just a dark mass. It was very eerie...

it seems like u.f.o. sighting are increasing at a steady rate, that along with these strange noises in the sky, this is really starting to remind me of the dark knight post we had while back, the info about the lights and sounds just seems to be becoming more and more relevant.. then again, it could be any number of other things. i dunno, but this is the link to the news story:

www.myfoxphoenix.com...

and they have 2 videos of the u.f.o. embedded in the story, so check it out, let me know what you guys think

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Article headline: Strange, Dark Mass Seen in Valley Skies

Could the dark mass be the sky?

Cool lights on the other hand.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Must have been some more Air Force A-10's dropping flares again!

Special flares that hold position in the sky and don't fall. you know, special flares.

edit on 3-10-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I think our secret aircraft has been flying around for some time now. If this isnt ours, then Of course we as americans are in serious trouble as far as air space security.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ah! What happened to my post!?

....Dark mass over phoenix = Lights in the sky at night?

edit on 3-10-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Pardon me, but the video wasnt exactly clearly showing anything i could actually see.....
Was the light the center of the mass or what?
As in was it some kind of clearance light?etc?
This thing flew towards the guy, uh how far was it away roughly?
Sure slim on details and if it was me id photoshop a copy to enhance the video for blind people like myself.....
just sayin.......

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
radioactive weather ballon

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Rats, duped again! I always hope beyond hope that THIS thread will be different, that THIS linked video will be different, but time after time it's the same old fuzzy lights against an inky black backdrop

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
dark mass be the sky, behind the lights?! is there no actual footage of the dark mass?

Originally posted by SavedOne
Rats, duped again! I always hope beyond hope that THIS thread will be different, that THIS linked video will be different, but time after time it's the same old fuzzy lights against an inky black backdrop

me too. the term dark mass made me think this would be IT!

edit on 3-10-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Speaking of A-10's, I live in northern virginia and was at 7-11 in the herndon/reston area and I heard a low flying jet sound. Sure enough, I look up and saw the underside of a Warthog. About 5 seconds behind that one, another, and then another! totaling 3. They were flying towards the north east. I've lived here my whole life and I know there is more than one air base in the region but I've never seen A-10's flying around before. Other fighter jets, sometimes, but never seen A-10's.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

sorry to dissapoint you guys about this 'dark mass' i was just quoting the source

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Ah! What happened to my post!?

....Dark mass over phoenix = Lights in the sky at night?

edit on 3-10-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

i'm sorry did you already post about this? i did a search and didn't find anything about it? if you could send me the link, we can redirect users to yours and get the mods to delete this one

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
weve heard the sounds here too; sounds almost like an alien war taking place over our heads.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
There should be a rule that There Is No Posting Hoaxes on ATS. Hoaxers just want attention and you guys give it to them. It's just sorry, pathetic, and shameful.

who says its a hoax bro? its from a legitimate source, it's not like i pulled it from somebody's blog or something. if you think it's fake that's fine, you don't have to believe it but don't come in here like you are the authority and call it a hoax with nothing, i repeat, NOTHING to back up what you say.

what is pathetic and shameful is when people fail to use their intellect and go against the very grain of this website by accepting ignorance rather than denying it
edit on 3/10/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There should be a rule that There Is No Posting Hoaxes on ATS. Hoaxers just want attention and you guys give it to them. It's just sorry, pathetic, and shameful.

And what exactly does that have to do with this thread??

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

with a statement like this, you should explain yourself.
whats pathetic and shameful is you posting this on a thread that is clearly not a hoax put up by a hoaxer.
so go on, explain to the rest of us why you think this is a hoax

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Article headline: Strange, Dark Mass Seen in Valley Skies

Could the dark mass be the sky?

Cool lights on the other hand.

haha too true, this report is from phoenix after all.

Jokes S&F

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If anyone lives in or towards west Phoenix, try looking towards Avondale at night. Do not know what it is but I have seen the exact same thing as the videos shown. Luke is up to something or they are up to what Luke is doing.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
More than one person captured these lights on video and many reported it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join