It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy LA - Livestream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
They have their own live coverage. Thought I would post it here since I didn't see it yet. If it's already posted, sorry.

Occupy LA - Livestream

All I have to to say is I wish I was at each of these to shake all of their hands and tell them I am proud of them and I hope to see so many more people!

I do think they would needs some popular figures (Musicians, actors/actresses/etc.) to show up and help them gain momentum, but something tells me that they probably will not, afraid they might stain their own name.
edit on 3-10-2011 by SpiritualStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This LINK will take you to every live stream thats currently running

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
OMG! There must be literally tens of people there ... the revolution is on its way!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If this goes anywhere near the occupy wallstreet in scope and size, wait to see what the la police do. I have a feeling that they wont be as nice as random macing and standard kettling. Plus with the number of immigrants willing to protest, i think it might have a little more media coverage with a lot of race baiting.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

And I don't believe we are watching the same link. There are definitely many , many more than some tens. I hope this stays civil for the protesters sake.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's a link for live coverage from the air. Looks like they are moving people out.
edit on 28-11-2011 by teck9ne because: update link

top topics

join