It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I Have Made Contact with The Grays [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi BladeofTroy!
Thank you for sharing your story and background with us.
I have no reason to disbelieve you.
As for some others here I don't know why they complain when they knew full well from the Title and forum what to expect.

It's like ordering one margarita after another and sending them back because "they're too salty!"
Glad you've decided to join ATS
and yes, the skeptics are well represented here.
If what you say is true then no amount of ridicule is going to sway you.
See you around!

ATA ~ Forum Moderator

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Hi BladeofTroy!
Thank you for sharing your story and background with us.
I have no reason to disbelieve you.
As for some others here I don't know why they complain when they knew full well from the Title and forum what to expect.

It's like ordering one margarita after another and sending them back because "they're too salty!"
Glad you've decided to join ATS
and yes, the skeptics are well represented here.
If what you say is true then no amount of ridicule is going to sway you.
See you around!

ATA ~ Forum Moderator

Hello, Thank you, And may your travels be Unbound.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalPhantom

you will be proved wrong.........in 50,000 years! Well I guess we'll just have to take this guys word for it. One line struck me while reading, that his high was better than any hallucinogen. I just wonder how many hallucinogens he has taken because that stuff could mess u up and believe things are happening when they are not. Just saying

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Just to clarify, this was posted in Aliens and U.F.O. forum first.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeofTroy

Also relating to the higher levels and what goodness brings, or equality, did they really use the word Kingdom?
Instead of its profound opposite?

edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

why do these people always talk very the same patten of english, always the average joe, and is sceptical about the event there talking about before it happened.
why doe you say 'you humans'?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
After a cursory examination of the specifics of the thread author, it was easy to determine this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Hello BladeofTroy,

Your story reminds me of Travis Walton...which is also a member...in here somewhere...

But there are a few things I don't get...

The Illuminati ? Really ?? I have a very hard time imagining Greys talking about the Illuminati...but maybe it's just me...

Why would they have a need for you to share a story that will only unfold when The Jerusalem unfolds...in 50000 years ? None of us will be too good to look at when that happens...

Answers please.

ETA : Well thanks SO. Hoax it is.

edit on 3-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: saw SO's reply after I put mine in...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well you are not alone. Millions of people around the globe claim to have been abducted by greys and others for various reasons. I myself have never even seen a UFO up close and personal. It saddens my heart to hear tales that the earth was inhabted by aliens who genetically engineered humans. I myself prefer to believe in the prime creator, otherwise what is the purpose of a soul and living? But to stay on the thread topic I will say that I believe you had an experience with greys. However since its obvious that most dont believe you, why dont you just dump your guts and tell what you were told? Its feasible that government and or military would allow abductions to take place in exchange for technology. But if you or anyone was told something horrible horrible would happen to humanity dont you think you should tell it. Most wont believe you anyway but hey why not tell it? Live for something man or die for nothing.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I sort of saw Travis's story, since it was very frightening, and really traumatized him, as being direct co-op, negatives. Also, he was dropped off much later, and they had many humans in a kind of beehive. I saw tubes once, pulled in a series of dreams. Later that night, Sirus radio was advertised on my radio twice with flashes in the sky as I drove a friend of my son's home. And that was the system identified. They had humans in tubes. For medical purposes apparently. Millions of people disappear each year, some black operations, some occult, some white slavery, but there are other things that go on. Lou Baldin said, when the bullets are flying not to get caught in dirty underwear, something to do with karma and how decent we're being as human beings.

Travis endured something very frightening.

Also the thing about Karma what I saw were families. So I'm going to add I don't quite understand the level of karma these children had. The controllers are abusing karma and think they have some universal laws on their side. They don't. They're also not off the hook in the universal school, but consequences are at different levels and different times.

The way someone tried to explain how manipulative they are on universal law, and borderline our system is here, which is why there are many so called renegades, not the ones I call renegades, who are getting involved too, is that, this isn't exactly individual karma. Its group karma, societal karma, and its all entrapment, because the leaders are dumping this, on the citizens. How we eat, the cruelty to our planet and each other, its not something an average person can change.

Protection is always teh same though, going within, praying, meditating, and really caring about the state of the world and unconditional love even for the ones who might harm us. That seems to bring in some protections, because this is a school and because karmic universal laws are not meant in the way they're being used. Love is the answer. Still like I said, those dreams were like being pulled, they were really odd, and there were families with kids there. I woke up only to get pulled into another one, which is not normal at all for me, when I demanded they return them.

edit to add: Have to add more on that memory. It was summertime. The second pull, during sleep, same group from what I could gather, only a man this time, and he was talking about mars and groups there, estabishing a colony there. In my dream or whatever it was, not normal one, I quipped, then you must be a negative, identify. He said Sirius. I said, well what kind of colonies are you talking about, miners, slaves??? In any case, the flashing in the sky was very unsusual, and then the radio kicked in and said Sirius twice, which has never happened driving. So they ran that add twice. That night we watched a whitish yellow lit craft, go over the roof soundlessly. Higher than our normal sitings, but not too high. Possibly 500 feet or so.

It was soundless, and had no wing span, relatively small. At that height, when planes approach, even if they are a kind of white light that grows bigger, by the time they hit the city glow that started at that townhouse roofline you could see, wingspan, 3 lights, shape, whole thing.

We didn't see the shape, it was up just past that point, but we had seen this identical type craft before. And its shape did show up. The reason it had no wingspan, and was only this yellowish whitish light, was because it was a black triangle, with 3 whitish lights in the corners. So I assume this is what we saw.

In addition, I assume that is parmamilitary black op co-operative program with the controller ETs harrassing our planet, from ancient times. Sirius B and Orion are the two star systems the pyramids point to. So I assume we have colonies or work camps in secret on mars.

A little more on karma: Someone told me once that this school still had free will. I know there are groups here that would argue that, and that definition of free will is way out to left field. Basically, its considered free will, if everyone is traumatized, tortured and starved, brain damaged and almost mentally ill and incompetent, in fema camps or concentration camps, you still have free will to decide if you will do something amoral and harm someone else or not.

Thats not my definition of free will. So unless the upgrade happens, I want to see those arrests.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
After a cursory examination of the specifics of the thread author, it was easy to determine this is a hoax.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Just to clarify, this was posted in Aliens and U.F.O. forum first.

My apologies then.
It seemed like a newb bash fest at first read.
Glad to see it's been straightened out.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Dude, what School are You attending? What are The qualifications For entry? Way too Much pressing Of the Second key from Bottom on the Left and right of Your keyboard.

Peace...................yak055h

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

No way....its a conspiracy
lol

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes...the...grays...hoax!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join