It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I Have Made Contact with The Grays [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Your spelling of "The Grays" leads me to believe that you may have met these "grays"

The Grays

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Underneath Jerusalem is the key to unlocking the "Prime Human" but we will not unlock Jerusalem for another 50000 years.
You should have said 2012 to get more attention for your 'story'
people get bored contemplating 100 years into the future let alone 50k!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I have. I resonate with some of it, but wonder at the way he couched the beginning words. I am an experiencer and there is a bit there I resonate with. Some contact also revealed a longer term goal, but I'm sure not supporting 50 000 years, seems like things happening here a lot faster than that. That would indicate different polarities amongst the controllers who still want to run the pens here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Oh and spelling. Guess what, it don't matter. For example in my case, my father who was a teacher used to come to me to help him spell. He was a mathemetician not an English buff. However, as my thryoid got destroyed, and I developed chronic fatigue (and its quite common in abductees to have thyroid problems), left brain and strucutural functions took a really big hit, and now structure has gone south, basically. But there are other benefits from right hemisphere.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeofTroy

Cool story bro but you need a better story line. You said that the illuminati cannot destroy us because of the "contract" and that the pleiades will awaken and destroy the illuminati. And then you will say later on that 30% of the population will be destroyed by the illuminati. Which is which?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
and its quite common in abductees to have thyroid problems

You may as well be OP.

You know what else is quite common in abductees?! Anal leakage.
edit on 3-10-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NocturnalPhantom
reply to post by TDawgRex

OK, wanna go halves on some cryogenics gear?

Can't afford it.
But I don't think I need it.

Besides, this Millennium Planner thing is flippin huge and heavy. I'm thinking of shrinkin' it down and puttin' it on a solar powered iPad or something.

It'd be easier to carry around and take my notes.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Great story, you should contact people in Hollywood for the new E.T part 2 movie. You got skills and the key answer that humans have asked "where do we come from". Thanks for not sharing the rest of the story.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Earth is run as a school, a tough school. Everything is under control however, from High Levels, not the illumaniti, not the dark side, not the old/new empire. The true Creators/Designers, what we call God/Goodness or Prime Creator, and all who serve them. It was actually taken from another system and brought here. The sun was too I believe. Not towed. This is an organic school but its also still simulated and holographic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good explanation.

ufospeak.com...
Tons of info from Sleeper.

Earth was created as a school to hang in the balance and as a testing ground the job is to grow up. So Matrix means womb. We're here to become good, loving, equal people who can serve others, and also take good self care, its a real joy and wonderful worlds exists/realms on every progressive levels. We're in an infinite system. Some kind of conseuqences to war, inequality, other negative gravity based acts took place that allowed earth to be downgraded in frequency and location. We're in a really bad area, accessed by negatiaves.

And yet watched over.

Its up to us, collectively, how fast we advance. Note, advancement is unity, equality, and ensuring no one falls between the cracks. Its not a planet of social darwinism/starvation or wars.

This is tough testing ground, for more mature souls. With consequences.

And what is called ET, or offplanet intelligences, are abundantly around us, and nothing occurs by mistake or accident. But our choices are reflected in this system and outcome. In this school.

There are many types of body suit greys, some aren't grey. The one at the door was rose colored, odd colored, flushed, but muted. And about the same height as my then 8 year old, with almost a twig like body, that moved flowing into the movement, elongating, like liquid mercury. And he was with nordics or human looking ones. There are many different types. The masked dream I was allowed that night was 4 blond cloned???? identical women. So its not just greys.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Couple of things:

I asked the Grays, Where do humans come from? What they told me i will never forget, but now is not the time for me tell you. They then told me that, humans are being enslaved by The "Illuminati" (they refer to themselves as something else, but i cannot tell you, because the second i do, they would catch me.) And that the Illuminati has made "Contracts" With the Grays, stating that they would watch over our advancements, and study how each nation reacts to different messages. The Illuminati is very very evil, but the only thing protecting us is "the contracts" and the fact that if the illuminati decided to eliminate us, The Pleiades would "awaken" and send us all towards a premature "Seventh State" and this would utterly destroy the illuminati's, plans as they need the human race "project Genome" specifically with them for the the Inter Galaxy Wars.

Be careful with your words there. Don't make statements that you can't accept consequences for. When you mention 50,000 years. You talk about "time" as if it's real... that's funny. Otherwise it was fun to read.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeofTroy
Something even the best of Halucinagins could not give.

Ah, so you have a lot of experience with them then?

I understood then, that this is real, the Culling is now, and the grays needed me to act as a harbinger.

Harbinger of what exactly? The culling? So what exactly is this culling?

I asked the Grays, Where do humans come from? What they told me i will never forget, but now is not the time for me tell you.

Perhaps after a few more hallucinogens!

Nibiru is not an asteroid, but i message from our mothers Pleiades that she is still aware and that she loves us very very much.

Excellent. Well your alien buddies must be morons if they can’t send a message here without it breaking into pieces on the far side of the sun. Please tell them just to land their spaceship in a public place next time and just strike up a conversation.

World Government will happen, and 30% of humans will be destroyed, but not to fear as life always comes back one way or another.

Actually it's closer to 100%. Death... it's inevitable.

to love one another as human beings, and to treat everyone else as equals

Yeah, yeah, we know that already. Easier said than done though.

edit on 3-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Why I dont believe you, by lbndhr:
In the start of your thread you say they told you their real name, it isnt greys but it is to hard to spell in english so you couldnt tell us, then towards the middle after you wake up in the greenish bed, and begin communicating with them you change your mind and say if you mention their real names you would be caught...so which is it? you cant spell it in english or you could be caught?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here is another poster, other than Sleeper that I recognize some of the info from:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Observe50.

I couldn't sit still and had to keep pacing for many of her posts. It took quite a while to read, much like Sleeper's, Ets Are As Real As The Nose On Your Face.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting, as 50,000 years worth of change is posted to occur between 2011-2012 according to the time wave zero mumbo jumbo.

I eagerly look forward to changes - I feel secure in this body for whatever comes.

I can't help but doubt the absolute accuracy of your experience though, we all see things differently.

Ahem...where was the life shattering event of last week? Hmm, that didnt happen either....

Not going to hold my breath for anyone but myself.

-GM

edit on 3-10-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
These stories/messages don't bother me nearly as much as the hypocrisy of the message.

The message "we are all equal", "love one another", "we are one", is always followed by:

"I can't tell you now..."
"you humans are not ready to hear...,"
"the information I have is so much more than you know or can handle...."

If we are equal, we are equal. You don't then get to claim superiority.
If we are one, then you don't get to distance yourself from the rest of us lowly, uninformed humans.

I will give you this though: at least you managed to delay the failed doom and gloom stuff for another 50,000 years. Better than next week in my book.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I guess I'm screwed. There is no way, in a MILLION years (let along only 50,000 years) I'll EVER trust a Muslim, let alone love one. Sorry, looks like I'm going to hell.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well Well Well

Why can't it be locked underneath the city of Odense in Denmark? Why Jerusalem?

Anyway.

Do you know the difference between "The dogs bollocks" and "Bollocks"?

I think someone took the dog for a walk.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm asking again, was this race of greys, biological or more of a suit?
Where they alone or working with other groups?
Was only pleiades discussed?
Why were they insistent on 50 000 years? Were they just behind a reset then?
Did they mention other groups here?
Did they support one world government?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm not sure about the writing style in the beginning, but the part about greys as a race. Are you saying they explained their biosuit was organic and a race as we are? Not a suit that can be worn or operate independently?

There are some parts of the message that resonate. In my childhood experiences, there was a kind of co-op team between military/navy, what I call Nazi's and Et. Since most would consider them working together, therefore both negatives. The entities and some are negative like the dark siders here, but, what I remember was knowing that ET was working on our behalf or on the upgrade, and having understanding of how negative the power groups on earth were. At one point end of May 2010, when some of the memories were traumatic, contact occurred and it was put into perspective, from the point of view of a very advanced intergalactic UN capacity, where they witnessed much abuses here, but were continuing their work upgrading, but that even when they operate in co-op fashion, they are positives. That night there was a grey at the door and we were abducted.

I simply knew always that the real ET, what I call real Et, as opposed to pure negatives serving the dark side, is way over the paramilitaries heads.

But they're not here to support cullings. I've been shown cosmic arrests, and doing them in uniform. Targets, House of Windsor and Rothchilds. I've seen it over and over, now I don't know if its going to happen, but I take if a line is crossed it will. I want those arrests, done. If this isn't the time for the upgrade, it if would take 50 000 years to change this system with truth, then I hope those arrests are done ASAP.

Also, there is an upgrade taking place and many races are here for this upgrade to participate and take part in it.

The message about equality and not harming others, to progress and advance is certainly true, for thats the earth test. The actual teachings of Christ Jesus, to see through the world and love everyone equally, forgive, be nonreactionary, and give with a cheerful heart. Grow up. We have to grow up.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

When i met them, they garnered robes of amber silk, with a gold coating. They were "Shaman Greys" I use Shamans to help you give a more clear example of them.

I am not the only one they chosen for this message. Approximitly 99 other humans have been told the truth, as far as where my brothers and sisters are, i honestly have no idea.

Some of you seem to think i am making up "fiction stories" and such. I want to be clear here. I know what i saw and i know what must be done! Now Some of you seem to have an interest in what the real name of the Illuminati is. Like i said, I cannot tell you, it is for you to find out on your own. Obama often leaved encoded messages in his speeches so there is a clue.

Also, as far as 2012 goes...some thing very....very evil will happen. Dear God.... I will give you some clues to help you in the future, but 2012 is a very powerful illuminti year.

1. An illuminati puppet will join Obamas next cabinet, they say this man is a reptillan illuminati representative, but i cannot be to sure yet.

2. Rick Perry will get exposed for what he really is, and this may lead to him squealing on the Illuminati.

3. Something very very, horrid will happen that will change the world forever.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join