It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] I Have Made Contact with The Grays [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello Friends,

I am posting on this Forum today, to share with you my experience with the Extra Terrestrial Life Form known to you as "The Grays". I decided that this information is very vital, and must be told today and now. A little bit about me first. My first Name is Jonah, and i am a college student attending College in my Home State of Arkansas. I grew up with a normal life, a good family that took care of me and provided for me, i loving dog by the name of Amber, and A fairly large Home. My mother was an Accountant and my Father is retired Military, so money was never really a problem for us. All throughout school i made fairly good grades, an average student at best, and i was involved in my high school soccer club. This was my Upbringing in a nutshell.

Some of you may Wonder, Why is he telling us this? This is nothing about Aliens or the Extra Terrestrial!
But my friends, I feel that this is very very important to tell you all, so that we can establish a more normal connection, and i dont get looked at as a conspiracy nut.

I never really believed in Aliens of the sort, I always thought they were just Hollywood movies, made to make money and not much else. As far as anything Paranormal, Nothing crazy has ever happened to me that would involve spirits. My Grandmother is an avid believer in Spirits though, and tells me they exist, but i usually just shook her off up until now.

My first Contact with "The Grays" (They have told me there true names, but it cannot easily be converted into Standard English, so i will just refer to them as The Grays) was when i started my first year in College. I stayed on Campus at the dorms, and i had a night class on Tues and Thurs, so without a car, i was pretty much left to walk to my destinations. The Campus itself was fairly normal with nothing dangerous happening.

One Cold Thursday night i had just left class and was walking towards my dorm. No one was around me so things were fairly normal. As i was walking home, Two Men in Dark FBI like suits had approached me. They went on to ask me what i was doing out alone in the middle of the night, was i alone, and where did i live. I hesitated to tell them this, but then they showed me their FBI badges so i just decided to tell them everything they needed. Within 5 minutes they had told me to go ahead and head home, it was late and they had reports of a robber somewhere around the area. Once they left i continued walking home. About half way on my walk home (i live about 25 minutes away from campus via walking) i suddenly saw a strange light in the sky. It was a small, gray light aura just floating there. I wondered what it was, but then just shook it off as a moon glow or something. The thing just floated there, not moving or anything. When i started walking back home, thats when it happened. Suddenly i had started floating in mid air off the ground, and being carried up towards the gray light. To compare it to something you humans can understand, its almost like getting an anesthesia shot, and slowly losing your mind. before you know it you are awake again, and dont even remember falling asleep.

I remember waking in a white room, laying on a grayish/green bed. I had no idea where the hell i was or what the hell just happened. At first i thought i was dreaming, but after a good 10 seconds i knew i was wide awake. I began to look around the room, wondering where i was. I can describe it best like being inside i amoeba, there's floating whitish substances around you, you feel like your breathing underwater, but you can still breathe. When you move your limbs around its like time is almost slowed down. I sat there on the bed, Soaking in my new reality and thats when they walked in.

The Grays.

I looked at the two small beings, walking towards me. I asked them,

Where am I! What is this! Mom Mom Dad HELP! But even after all my screaming, they didnt even budge. They just stared at me. Around this time, is when i entered "First State" My body began to feel at ease, i felt like i had a sort of "Ultimate High". Something even the best of Halucinagins could not give.

They then proceeded to speak to me, but not like humans do. The Grays communicate through mind waves, almost like in a cartoon. I could hear them speaking in another language but then it started to become English.

Hello *my name*

"What? Who are you?"

Thats when entered "Second State"

Within Seconds, Everything the grays needed me to know about them was dumped into my mind. I had learned what they were, how the exist, why i was "chosen" and what must become.

I understood then, that this is real, the Culling is now, and the grays needed me to act as a harbinger.

I asked the Grays, Where do humans come from? What they told me i will never forget, but now is not the time for me tell you. They then told me that, humans are being enslaved by The "Illuminati" (they refer to themselves as something else, but i cannot tell you, because the second i do, they would catch me.) And that the Illuminati has made "Contracts" With the Grays, stating that they would watch over our advancements, and study how each nation reacts to different messages. The Illuminati is very very evil, but the only thing protecting us is "the contracts" and the fact that if the illuminati decided to eliminate us, The Pleiades would "awaken" and send us all towards a premature "Seventh State" and this would utterly destroy the illuminati's, plans as they need the human race "project Genome" specifically with them for the the Inter Galaxy Wars.

I had asked them, what will happen in the future, and they told me 5 key things i will now tell you today.

1. Nibiru is not an asteroid, but i message from our mothers Pleiades that she is still aware and that she loves us very very much.

2. Underneath Jerusalem is the key to unlocking the "Prime Human" but we will not unlock Jerusalem for another 50000 years.

3. World Government will happen, and 30% of humans will be destroyed, but not to fear as life always comes back one way or another.

4. World Contact with Extra Terrestrials Will happen Once it is time to Unlock The Jerusalem.

5. And the fifth, the most important one, to love one another as human beings, and to treat everyone else as equals, because by doing this, you will have access to the Kingdom and a place in the Chapters to Come.

Now my brothers take this message and walk forth, know to not fear the Illuminati or anyone for that matter as you are a gift of mother earth, and you will always have the power of Love.

edit on 3-10-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: modified title, moved to hoax, member banned

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nougat.....
By the way that was me posing as FBI at college. It was an elaborate hoax my friends and I pulled.
I see you fell for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've read tonnes of predictions on this site and none of them have come true. Sorry, but I just think you made all that up, though I'd love to be proved wrong.

This sort of thing only really serves to bring more discredit to what could be a fascinating subject.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Cool Story, instead of posting your fiction work here at Ats and clogging up digested forum you should enroll in community college and apply for an English program. You spelt the Grays apparently you thought that would give more validity to your story!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Fascinating story, but this belongs in the Skunk/Grey area.

Pics or it didn't happen.
edit on 3-10-2011 by PaidDisinfoAgent because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by BladeofTroy
To compare it to something you humans can understand, its almost like getting an anesthesia shot, and slowly losing your mind.

So you're not human? I'm confused.

So the aliens say everything is going to be ok? When is this so called "culling" going to take place? Where was the alien ship that you were abducted to? If you are human, why did the aliens choose you?

link   

3. World Government will happen, and 30% of humans will be destroyed, but not to fear as life always comes back one way or another.

Well too bad if you are one of the 30%, I would say that is something to fear!

Anyway pure text is not really going to prove your case, is it possible for you to ask them for some kind of tangible evidence, even some kind of scientific proof ...

This would be a good start:

en.wikipedia.org...

A theory of everything (TOE) is a putative theory of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle. The theory of everything is also called the final theory.[1] Many candidate theories of everything have been proposed by theoretical physicists during the twentieth century, but none have been confirmed experimentally. The primary problem in producing a TOE is that general relativity and quantum mechanics are hard to unify. This is one of the UNSOLVED problems in physics.

edit on 3-10-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
sorry, but your thread sounds like a movie that has been filmed over, and over, and over again since 1960...

**** man when are you "made contact" guys gonna get some originality?!?!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another very nice try to seed peace and love with this story...but seriously...I am sick of this whole aliens are our saviours, aliens want to see us living peacefully or aliens don't like how we destroy the earth.

For me the idea of aliens visiting random people, hiding from the rest of the world, and only tell these few people about life...is just ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
well lets just see I have 50000 years to kill anyway.
Good By

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Well, we'll know if you're telling the truth in about...hmm...let's say....50000 years.

Off to make some coffee cause I don't wanna miss it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
"I asked the Grays, Where do humans come from? What they told me i will never forget, but now is not the time for me tell you. They then told me that, humans are being enslaved by The "Illuminati" (they refer to themselves as something else, but i cannot tell you, because the second i do, they would catch me.)"

-----------------

Well maybe someday when we're ready you can tell all us little humans.

Ahhh man, you can't tell us what they refer to themselves as either? man, I feel so disappointed like I'm missing something now.

.........like a punch line.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wish I had the power to ban rubbish like this and get some sensibility back in this place, it's a joke.

Yeah, yeah, censorship I know, but these kind of threads are what has made this place a laughing stock and fuels the ridicule towards conspiracy theories and theorists.

Pathetic!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the writing style in the beginning, but the part about greys as a race. Are you saying they explained their biosuit was organic and a race as we are? Not a suit that can be worn or operate independently?

There are some parts of the message that resonate. In my childhood experiences, there was a kind of co-op team between military/navy, what I call Nazi's and Et. Since most would consider them working together, therefore both negatives. The entities and some are negative like the dark siders here, but, what I remember was knowing that ET was working on our behalf or on the upgrade, and having understanding of how negative the power groups on earth were. At one point end of May 2010, when some of the memories were traumatic, contact occurred and it was put into perspective, from the point of view of a very advanced intergalactic UN capacity, where they witnessed much abuses here, but were continuing their work upgrading, but that even when they operate in co-op fashion, they are positives. That night there was a grey at the door and we were abducted.

I simply knew always that the real ET, what I call real Et, as opposed to pure negatives serving the dark side, is way over the paramilitaries heads.

But they're not here to support cullings. I've been shown cosmic arrests, and doing them in uniform. Targets, House of Windsor and Rothchilds. I've seen it over and over, now I don't know if its going to happen, but I take if a line is crossed it will. I want those arrests, done. If this isn't the time for the upgrade, it if would take 50 000 years to change this system with truth, then I hope those arrests are done ASAP.

Also, there is an upgrade taking place and many races are here for this upgrade to participate and take part in it.

The message about equality and not harming others, to progress and advance is certainly true, for thats the earth test. The actual teachings of Christ Jesus, to see through the world and love everyone equally, forgive, be nonreactionary, and give with a cheerful heart. Grow up. We have to grow up.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BladeofTroy

i always knew watching x-files too much might create problems.
put another way: i don't buy your story.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NocturnalPhantom
I've read tonnes of predictions on this site and none of them have come true. Sorry, but I just think you made all that up, though I'd love to be proved wrong.

This sort of thing only really serves to bring more discredit to what could be a fascinating subject.

Well, he/she has 50000 years to say "I told y'all so!"

I think I may be busy that day though, let me check my Millennium Planner.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I wanna try and keep this simple...so....

1) You are one of the only people in the universe who has the answer to "where do humans come from?"

2) You want to share your story for the good of mankind

....so why are your "fellow humans" your loving neighbours etc. not allowed to know where we come from but you do? thats not much love

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Has anyone who posted a comment "Flagged"?

Please step forward and reveal yourselves.

*smack

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

OK, wanna go halves on some cryogenics gear?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, we know there are at least 6 ex GLP'ers on here (flags) lol

Good story, not real but still a fairly decent read

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join