It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentality of a government disinfo/shill agent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
What in your opinion is the mentality of a government disinfo agent?

How do you assume they think? What makes you sell out your fellow citizens for international globalist cartels?
How do you assassinate innocent people and eat cheerios next morning and walk your dog?
How can you knowingly lie/spin/distort truth just because your boss told you?

What type of person does that?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Look at religious fanatics...

How did they become that way?

Some are raised that way, some are "brainwashed" into certain beliefs, some are just nuts, etc. There isn't one single factor that makes someone act a certain way.

Edit: To clarify, most of these types of people don't believe they're doing anything wrong.
edit on 3-10-2011 by TurkeyTots because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
...many reasons.

-taking the benevolent approach: look into hypnosis and how you get people to do things against their beliefs.
edit on 3-10-2011 by khnumkhufu because: approach

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

I have often pondered these very questions, as to why so many people knowingly commit evil acts without a second thought. My conclusion is 'group dynamics.' Loyalty, and a sense of belonging, to your 'group' becomes a paramount value, with all other values subservient to that overriding need. Man is a social animal, and if the cost of being part of the herd is to blindly accept their values than that is what they will do.

I observed this first hand when I was in the military. Certain beliefs were promulgated by the leadership, and you were either a 'team player' or you weren't. Otherwise known as 'go along to get along.' It takes a lot of courage to take an unpopular moral stance.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

I have often pondered these very questions, as to why so many people knowingly commit evil acts without a second thought. My conclusion is 'group dynamics.' Loyalty, and a sense of belonging, to your 'group' becomes a paramount value, with all other values subservient to that overriding need. Man is a social animal, and if the cost of being part of the herd is to blindly accept their values than that is what they will do.

I observed this first hand when I was in the military. Certain beliefs were promulgated by the leadership, and you were either a 'team player' or you weren't. Otherwise known as 'go along to get along.' It takes a lot of courage to take an unpopular moral stance.

Do you think TPTB screen then to find the people with the right mentalities for the job?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Do you think TPTB screen them to find the people with the right mentalities for the job?

If any screening is done, they screen out the ones who have strong morals and principles. Those few are the exception, anyway.

Another factor is money. There is a saying: "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his paycheck depends on him not understanding it." If some guy has little kids to support do you think he's really going to get too squeamish about how he does it?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

The government has the best in the world, what do you think.
They have us all fooled.
Sucker born every minuet to the Big Lie to stretching one's credulity they
are on the winning side.

Have you convinced one in any direction but their assigned dis info.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Not able to tell you what motivates one to become a disinfo agent, but I can tell you that a high IQ is not required. If you doubt me, all you have to do is read any threads dealing with 9/11.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

What in your opinion is the mentality of a government disinfo agent?

How do you assume they think? What makes you sell out your fellow citizens for international globalist cartels?
How do you assassinate innocent people and eat cheerios next morning and walk your dog?
How can you knowingly lie/spin/distort truth just because your boss told you?

Look into the whole Nazi Germany debackle.

How did THAT happen?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

When the nazi's used agents to harrass and terrorize people that didn't go with the regime's agenda what ways did they go about doing it?

new topics

top topics

join