It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us - vs - Them = Human Livestock! READ and WATCH!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
just a note to EVERYONE that went out of their way to post that they aren't flagging this thread:

THANK YOU! For wasting my time.
Flag it if you want, don't if you don't. I don't need to know who does and does not flag something, its anonymous for a reason, and the fact that its on the front page now with so many stars and flags is because it isn't as incoherent as some of you are saying.

I'm sorry that you don't want to watch a 16 min video or read 5-6 paragraphs. If you did, it might not be so incoherent.

I see what the OP is trying to say, that these are just people being people, no leader needed, just being people being people together. IS it going to work? who knows, its ez enough.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

The word slavery, is a hard subjuct to work with, first before blacks were inprisonened, and sold, in the first states, in some parts of the UK, the whites where wrongfully changed with crimes and inprisonened and sent to present day Aus. And NZ ever hear of botney bay colony. between 1898 and 1920's whites worked 16 hours days, seven days a week, .50 cents to a dollar an hour if you where lucky, if you got sick, someone got your place. no civil rights for workers just police and troops to keep you in line. truth the whites don't talk about, yes unions helped with making a working middle class, but now listen before you leap, get the facts

edit on 5-10-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In this country classes in the work force are real Poor,less then 20000 a yr, lower middle class, lower then150000 a yr. Upper middle class,between 150000 to 1/2 a mill a yr. and so on the rich and super rich,there are people at a management meetings where teaching supervisors and foremans that the work force under them was not in there class. The word peon was use, they where asked to hob-nob with the movers and shakers. ever see an owner at your local coffee shop, never just a young kid. claiming to be the manager. not ever

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sorry man, I don't trust anyone with that much facial hair.

Just joking, lol, the thing is people will ALWAYS debate things, it is the only thing that leads to the truth in the end. If noone debates things you only get one point of view on stuff, and that can be disasterous.....just watch FOX news, what if they were the only opinion out there, it would be taken as the truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Human livestock?
what a silly proposition!

Right, like I have a number or something.

Oh, I DO have a number..
MoOOOo! MOoooOOO!
Interesting video Mike, thanks for sharing that.

Sing along - like a good neighbor, state farm is there....

At the cost of a shortened lifespan, it would have been my preference to have been born into a primitive society somewhere. No such luck this go round.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
So considering these new movements represent 99% of the people of course you are going to have all types. Within the 99% are the working class, the working poor, the homeless, Gays, Mexicans, Furries, Trannies, Grandma, hunters, and what and whoever.

No... some of you might have just said to yourself, WHOA, wait a minute mike, these people don't represent me!

And i will address that response as, Yes they do. And if you can't tell me who their leaders are or what they stand for how do you know they are not representing you? Are you merely going off of what has been presented to you through the MSM, or opinions and debates here on ATS (and where did those ATS ideas come from?)?

One thing is the new movements have no set ideology other than we are all humans, although each individual can have whatever belief they want. There are no leaders and this way the movements cannot be derailed by an agenda or a cult of personality.

Very insightful stuff. Too bad most of these people are too impatient and self-important to actually read it. You were wrong when you said people couldn't agree or disagree with it; they simply didn't bother reading it before they disagreed with it, and then assumed someone else would care that they were too impatient to read it. Well bravo, you certainly showed the OP a thing or two.

God forbid you have to read anything more than a concise sentence or hear anything more than a 20 second soundbite. Who has time or energy for thoughts that actually take some thought?

Originally posted by billy197300

Sorry man, I don't trust anyone with that much facial hair.

Just joking, lol, the thing is people will ALWAYS debate things, it is the only thing that leads to the truth in the end. If noone debates things you only get one point of view on stuff, and that can be disasterous.....just watch FOX news, what if they were the only opinion out there, it would be taken as the truth.

This is also a very good, yet conflicting, point, OP, and I suggest you consider this as well.
edit on 10/7/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Will we as a people return to the days of freedom? Possibly. I do know that this change will not happen without the blood of both slave and master being spilled. Can we as a species handle freedom? Only if we abandon materialism. Stop wanting "bigger and better things".

We have to stop feeding the monster that holds the chains that bind us.

Sad, but true. Especially about the bloodshed. I'm willing to die for the cause of freedom, so my neices and nephews don't have to fight this same fight when they grow up. But I'm damn sure angry it's come to this. Freedom is something that EVERYONE deserves, but for so long we have allowed them to control us, and even defended their control.

Now comes a major turning point. The people all over the world, regardless of borders or language, are rebelling, resisting, defying, and dying for their chance at freedom, and for the freedom and rights of everyone they love.

That is a very powerful force, but we have a very powerful enemy in TPTB.

Bloodshed, death, crying and despair are in ALL of our futures.

The only things left is to decide what you will stand for, and what you WON'T stand for, and which side of the line you will be standing on when they bring the terrible end down upon you.

I wish this could end peacefully, but those in power have proven time and time again that if they can't have their control, we certainly won't have freedom. They will make sure we suffer before they release us from the shackles.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

you are completely and 100% correct. i always come on this forum to just read intersting # never bothered to sign up cause i didnt care. but this is so mind blowingly true i had to give you props. all you who deny this are just plain ignorant. dont bother replying to this telling me why im wrong, i wont read cause i simply dont care what the "sheeple", or dumbass ignorant brainwashed people who have consumed consumed consumed, followed the F&*#ing leader to the slaughter not even caring where the leader is going or if he/she even knows how to lead, and ultimately it is you the "sheeple" who led to this situation happening...cause half of you dont wanna take responsibility, you dont want to do work, you dont want to fix a problem, you dont want to do a GOD D@$% THING. we live in a society where we expect to put up the money and get results/have our problems fixed instantaneously like a drive thru, sorry folks it doesnt work that way im 18 years older and a former drug addict i have gone through hell with that and during that time i focused on studying people and realized majority of you may as well be drug addicts cause half of society acts like em, just cry and complain and b!t%h and moan until you get your fix. whether it be mcdonalds, tv, video games, coffee, etc. everyone is fiending to get their way right now screw everyone else its about ME ME ME. i cant tell you for a fact the life of a drug addict is miserable and a literal living hell and it is like the devil is mutilating your soul and your helping him do it, its a miserable existence and none of you can comprehend it nor do any of you have any right to judge me unless you have gone through it and/or you personally know me. just cause i made a mistake doesnt make me a useless POS and worthless to the world, im a damn hard working and loving and caring person and i wont stop til the job is done or the people i care about or am helping are happy. so with that done i can say for a FACT that having gone through an addiction, than stopping and studying society in both the perspectives of being a cynical drug addict and optimistic spiritual human being(im 3 months clean now and love life like nobodys effin business), i have concluded that the MAJORITY of society acts like drug addicts. get real stop living in denial and look at whats happening, and note it doesnt need your permission to happen, and regardless of what you choose to believe, those protesting right now DO REPRESENT YOU i dont care what you say thats a fact your part of the 99% suffering right now, therefore your being represented whether you like it or not. they are a part of the 99%, they are human beings creations of god/creator/engineer of the universe whatever you cool it. we are all pieces to the same puzzle, everyone is a different piece unique and special in their own way, but a piece nonetheless. you are not a beautiful or unique snowflake(everyone is beautiful in unique but not so much to the point where they are better than someone else), you are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. its only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything. next thing you know, the things you own, they own you. for those of you who know what those quotes are from, take a deep look at society it is on i(if it hasnt already) to becoming what Fight Club portrays. just my 50 cents. i can care less if you agree or disagree with me. you cant offend me or change my mind no matter how hard you try, so please i would love to see you waste your time trying. hope everyone here can one day reach eternal happiness and stop hating each other and start loving each other. # i dont care if i know any of you i effin love all of you, your human beings, your a part of me im a part of you, all is one one is all. it aint like the word love ever hurt nobody..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I repl y. Loved your post. Statism kaput!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

This is insane. Can't anyone see this is a war for your mind and soul! One take a good look at this picture ring finger on the right and clearly Muslim. Occupy wall street is not anonymous but a gathering of fear and anger used by the jihadist amoung us against us!!

Wake up ppl!!

They want us to fear our government, face collapse, turn violent and bigoted! Unions are backing this movement now like they did in the middle east and now it's on our shores creeping into our backdoors and infiltrating into a wolf in sheepskin clothing. Please do some research into caliphate and Muslim brotherhood doctrine, for crying out loud do not share this with your children. Your mind and fears are being used against you and you can't even see it.

And for the ppl who posted this thread. You are not anonymous and light will be shone to those with eyes to see the truth and faith and truth frees those who free themselves.

ATS posters look into what I have said for yourselves and you will find the truth. Please I beg you to will find this out and it will shock you. I know your all smarter than this.

Something bad is coming and I hope you all have taken steps to prepare.

God bless you all.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Optimistprime78

I really wish that more People become a "jihadist"
because "Jihad" do not mean "to bomb and kill innocent People",
the real Jihad is the daily fight with so called "Evil Forces" *1* in our own Mind,
a real jihadistis is someone who is questioning his own behavior and is living an fair life
so that other People can see the well doing of the Islam whereof the "real Jihad" is part of!

Real Jihad means Self-Reflection and Control through Humility and Wisdom!

PS: i am not a Muslim by Law but sometimes i found some good sides in the Koran!

*1*: for example: i see a Can of Cola, i want to drink the Can of Cola- no, stop no #ing way,
when i am thirsty i can drink Water
because the Cola is in a Can and Cans are made of Aluminum which need a hell of Energy!

edit on 8-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimistprime78

This is insane. Can't anyone see this is a war for your mind and soul! One take a good look at this picture ring finger on the right and clearly Muslim. Occupy wall street is not anonymous but a gathering of fear and anger used by the jihadist amoung us against us!!
Unions are backing this movement now like they did in the middle east and now it's on our shores creeping into our backdoors and infiltrating into a wolf in sheepskin clothing. Please do some research into caliphate and Muslim brotherhood doctrine, for crying out loud do not share this with your children. Your mind and fears are being used against you and you can't even see it.

Who is in fear and/or angry? Sorry, but love and tolerance is the key. Those old paridigms of "US vs Them" are done and finished for all sides (including the "Caliphate"). If you "fear" perhaps you are not walking the the walk. It is easy to love those that love you, but to love the unlovely and those that respond negatively to your deeds of kindness that is one of the highest callings. [ Mat 5:44 and Mat 25:31-46 just to mention a couple].

And for those who do not believe in a D or T-heism, the Spaghetti Monster or Bob Dobbs, don't worry about my beliefs, believe what you will as each and everyone of us has his own heart and mind to follow (a good read would be poet, Jorge Borges', "Garden of Forking Paths" for an understanding of our individuality and social relationship).
Either we'll somewhat understand each other or we will not grasp each others ideas, but we are still merely humans together on Earth. Our differences might never be settled but as modern folks like, Thoreau, Gandhi and King have shown - Tolerance is the only answer. (or death)
Humans are socially evolving beyond brittle/hateful dogma and money/power politics - beyond fear and anger. Socially evolve or become stagnated, it doesn't matter to anyone else. Whether Humanist, Christian, Buddhist, Taoist or Atheist or red/blue, left/right we are the only humans here. Of course there will always be those who will come in misunderstanding, anger, fear, and hate and trolls will be trolls.

Discussion threads sharing ideas is good (if not even just for the mere amusement and mental gymnastics), but fear mongering and directing hatred towards other humans is dumb and smart folks are not being fooled (or trolled) by it anymore.

@Optimistprime78 - Unions are as American as Woody Guthrie and child labor laws and overtime pay.

Americans don't hate the US government (our sanitation workers, our street crews etc.) anymore than anyone group hates their government or ideas, but improvement can always be made in all aspects of life from personal to social to political - the old power ideologies (which worked in their time frame) are quickly becoming obsolete. The imbalance of power between the haves and have nots has tipped the scales. Americans will still be Americans, the French will still wanna be French and Spanish still will be Spanish nobody can change those things.

@ Optimistprime78, exactly how do you think it would even be possible for a "Caliphate" to take over the minds and souls of Americans? Do you think women (half of us) are going to start wearing burkas and rescind all of the advances the western cultures have made?
What about the millions who go to their respective Churches, Temples and such, are they just gonna leave their beliefs behind?
How do you think anyone could usurp our way of being, it is our lives? i think most folks like having roads, garbage removal, helping tornado and flood victims etc. Do you think these good folks are Stupid and easily fooled?

What is being spoken is that everyone be heard not just those with power and money. Read the twitter feeds @#OWS and #OccupyWallStreet - this is US - We the People - go to the livefeeds, read the stream www.livestream.com.... There is not an agenda or a conspiracy here - this is our fellow Americans, even some tea party groups are now "getting it" and joining www.fedupusa.org... 10/an-open-letter-from-fedupusa-to-occupy-wall-street-protestors-all-over-the-country/

Please, Optimistprime78, hold on to your ideals and beliefs, but follow the links and truly become informed.

The paradigm is shifting (finally). Do Unto Others (the golden rule) is progressing

For those who are afraid (or simply cynical) become informed before repeating nonesense otherwise your voice wont be heard and you'll be seen as wanting to stir up trouble.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Sorry man, I don't trust anyone with that much facial hair

Ssshhhh... it's a disguise...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You are being deceived and your fooling yourself to believe that their is not true forms of good and evil in this world. I am not saying Muslims are evil but there is a growing drive of Muslims exactly the Muslim brotherhood that use their own people their koran and hide behind it to murder the innocent and twist the truth.

All fractions have good and evil in them. I know what I see and it is easy to call me fearful or unloving cause you don't know who I am but if you do the research you will see the truth. And how these protestors and the angry and uninformed are being used by occupy wall street.

Who printed the occupy wall street newspaper only 3 wks into it. Unions, no, our govt, no George Sorros!! Look it up they are all linked and deceiving the down and trodden at this time. It sickens me.

You know the truth and I know,
Disinformation is your weapon. Because if people knew the whole truth your movement would be over in this country. You wanna end the fed and get jobs for American and benefit the world. March one Washington dc not wall street. Ugh! I don't have enough time to go into all of it right now.

Just food for thought. They say we are anonymous we do not forgive, we do not forget we are many we are legion we are anonymous. Think about that people. Also who would have to faceless to speed the truth it is a mass deception!

Do your research people. Truth sets you free. Only truth.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Optimistprime78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Wow! All I can say is WOW!!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

word.

this one is very done with 'leaders'.
a whole shizzle ton of semi-autonomous Captains might be kinda cool tho..

as long as the dialog stays in the flow.

i can dream, right?
edit on 8-10-2011 by galactix because: minor word changes

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Optimistprime78
reply to post by Human0815

Wow! All I can say is WOW!!!!

Do you understand the Word "Jihad" now?
Or do you "want" to misunderstand it?

@ Trika 3000

I really doubt that the Humankind will reach the final Goal (Living in Harmony with this Planet)
trough Love alone.
A real successful Study is never done by Fun and Love alone,
Wisdom is not easier to get.

Normally we have enough our whole Life or at least 50-80 Years to become "Ripe"
(to acquire Maturity)
but we are in the urgent need to cut this Time,
we need to become good People in a shorter Time and for this we need to sit on our Bottom
for Study, Readings and Self-Reflection, and also we need our Feet's for "the Pilgrimage",
we need to meet People on all different Continents, all Religions and all Walks of Life
we need to hit the Road to learn and to recognize Humbleness!

And we need to learn a way to handle People/ Societies who have a total different Idea
from a good Life, because there are always People who want to do something in a different Way like
you/ i and we do!

We will never reach this Point through Punk-Rock, Pancakes and Pony Riding!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join