It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us - vs - Them = Human Livestock! READ and WATCH!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

And the roads are paved with oil. We have solutions to that bio-plastics and fuels, we should move technology forward so it doesn't pollute and utilize infinite resources instead of relying on finite resource. We are always going to be "slaves" to our needs but that doesn't mean going back to dark ages and living like the Indians. Technology frees us. Eduction and understanding frees us from brutality of nature and allows us to explore art and creativity instead of having to worry about not eating because you couldn't catch a deer that day or worrying about dying because you caught the sniffles.

Like it or not humanity can not progress morally, technological, or artistically without some form of order. Thats why full anarchy doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Why post anything but for stars, this site has the same pricipals as "human livestock", meaningless stars for meaningless sayings, are stars more important that the actually information, apparently here they are.

You ask a legitimate question. This is where it gets a little complicated.

Humans have an ability to work all together as a single unit. It is our nature to do so, and in fact it is one of the things that human beings enjoy the very most about being human.

But we have forgotten what it is like.

That is why flash mobs are so exhilerating, some are driven to tears by the sheer pleasure of even watching them (flash mobs)

You see, this beautiful part of our nature has been co-opted by Farmer Brown.

And it has happened so long ago that we have forgotten that we are capable of it.

So that is why you are seeing the farm everywhere, including ATS.

It is our nature to behave in this way. But it has been over-ridden, and corrupted by Farmer Brown.

There ya go.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

The ones which get what your proposing are no longer slaves, The ones which do not get what your proposing are only fooling themselves into believing they took the red pill. And are still slaved to many forms.
Nicely done.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

The ones which get what your proposing are no longer slaves,

I would like to suggest that we are all slaves until the last slave is set free.

And in fact this is exactly how it works.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Ya know what I notice around these boards waaay too often?

Negativity.

Now regardless of wether this topic has been discussed numerous amounts of times or not, the general message being conveyed is one of unity and awakening to our ever changing world.

So I find it humorous that people like to respond with absurd and terribly non contributing comments...
Why even bother if your just going to bring your problems here? Thats not what these discussions are for, and its CLEAR some of you are missing the entire point altogether.

PUT THE DIFFERENCES ASIDE PEOPLE!!!
THAT PARADIGM IS OVER.
THIS IS THE SHIFT...
WE ARE ALL COMING TOGETHER AS ONE
...........SO START ACTING LIKE IT........

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

I would like to suggest that we are all slaves until the last slave is set free.

Agreed, until we are one and one for all there will always be those that are looked at as less than.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

You could have just posted one sentence and that video.

I mean nothing said here is really new or anything.

You must understand though these cows are drinking their own milk. They don`t graze grass and can`t survive on grass.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I think this is the best post I've read in a while. It's definitly post of the year. The video hit me deep and scared the # out of me because I know it's true.

The only thing is, how would a cow escape? How would a could fight it's masters?

I hope we are escaping en mass. But I do'nt see it happening. I don't want my kids to be livestock, like I am.

Who are the shepherds?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkfallen

You clearly need more negativity because you are totally deluded to think we are all coming together as one. You are still just a conspiracy loving geek. Which is really less than 1% of the world. Nobody is coming together as one.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Droolmouth

Maybe in YOUR reality.

In MINE however, I am seeing people everywhere slowwwwwwwly learning to come together and its really an amazing thing to see. You can call me whatever you like but the fact is that my awareness is what drives my perception, which is the coming together of humanity.

Global UNITY
is NOT a conspiracy brother.
The real delusion is people like you that choose to perceive the world as more terrible that what it TRULY is.

ONE day YOU will SEE
edit on 4-10-2011 by Darkfallen because: mispelling

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You clearly need more negativity because you are totally deluded to think we are all coming together as one. You are still just a conspiracy loving geek. Which is really less than 1% of the world. Nobody is coming together as one.

These are all examples of how bad it has gotten.

No one should be faulted for feeling this way. If we can recognize the mechanism that has caused the forgetting (Farm Life) then we can afford to express empathy and compassion for those that have totally forgotten.

Have you ever heard of the idea that we never learn anything but only remember?

Now is the time for remembering. No one should be faulted their forgetting as that is what we come here to do. Forget.

But now the remembering will come whether we like it or not.

We are all now going to remember how to treat one another. It will come naturally. Those that resist and attempt to drag this momentum down will stand out like sore thumbs. Ripe for the smashing.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I want to be clear with you folks about how I perceive my own status as a slave, so as not to give anyone the wrong idea.

My closest circle of 6 or so friends and I have been laughing about this for years and we all have nicknames based on this concept...

The guy we think of as our 'ringleader', or whatever, is known as, Slave0.

I am Slave1, and it goes on from there. I think you get my drift, Slave2, Slave3 and so on.

That to say that I would never be so arrogant as to believe that I have completely slipped my cow-bell; and neither would any of my friends.

What is important is not that one immediately not be a slave and throw down ones bell and walk away, that won't work. One should only be concerned that they have set out on a path of becoming not a slave.

If we had all just thrown down the cow bell it would have set off all kinds of alarms. We have set our own pace for this, Mankind has its own collective wisdom about this and all of mankind is following and participating in the process. We have to trust ourselves.
The timing will be the timing; but don't ever doubt that it is coming and very near. We are all remembering why we came here.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
In the past year and a half I had decided to enlighten myself.

Now I am finding the more I know the less I want to know. Ignorance is bliss sort of realization.
I hope this does not come off as hostile but I am angry.

If you have found a way to not work then how are you doing this (as you stated you don’t work but shhhh I am living off the backs of the already broken too)? I say impossible because you have to OWN land or the computer which you wrote this from. How did you pay for this? If you have internet access again how was this purchased? Or the power used to run both of these?

I am not sure what you are suggesting other than the current system is broken, which will come as no surprise to most of your audience. But just like the pundits of our current control you offer no solutions only a philosophical opinion on a utopian idea. WAKE UP is not a solution.

Do I think we are cattle, yes of course, but just like your video said if there is no way out how are you able to step out of the system of cattle control?
To me you are creating cognitive dissonance, you are in the system and you must break out, but the system is everything so you cannot. This is not enlightening but depressing because anarchy, communal living, utopian everyman for themselves has been done before and were just as horrible or worse then what we are facing. Even suicide imo will not be a way out of this, but that is a whole other conversation

What needs to happen is we (humanity) decide there will be no saviors and we are on our own. Previous methods have failed and now we need to come up with a new solution to live happy and free. I just wonder how this will come about.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by Frater210

Agreed, until we are one and one for all there will always be those that are looked at as less than. [/qu

So in effect your saying everyone has to be equal before there not slaves? But that will never happen. You have alpha males and alpha females, beta males and beta females, and lessers down the line to the folks which represent a "Box of rocks" mentality. You have the leaders and the followers. You have the wolves and the sheep. So in effect we all have to be sheep to be free or the wolves? Cause your never going to get folks with the same IQ lets say 150+ or above unless, thee all clones. So explain what you mean by everyone has to be the same? Not an individual..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Or, you know, if you are actually interested, take the time to read what he wrote....

You and the dude above you are examples of what's wrong in this world... Noone wants to do anything, they all want short handed responses. Here, tell you what... you want a summary? Read it and write one yourself?

And don't give me this "I don't have time to read this" If you 'didn't have time' you wouldn't be on this site.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great words and Video OP... I'm dyslexic and yet I took time to read it. S+F.... I stopped being livestock 9 years ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
In the past year and a half I had decided to enlighten myself.
Now I am finding the more I know the less I want to know. Ignorance is bliss sort of realization.
I hope this does not come off as hostile but I am angry.
If you have found a way to not work then how are you doing this (as you stated you don’t work but shhhh I am living off the backs of the already broken too)? I say impossible because you have to OWN land or the computer which you wrote this from. How did you pay for this? If you have internet access again how was this purchased? Or the power used to run both of these? ...
...What needs to happen is we (humanity) decide there will be no saviors and we are on our own. Previous methods have failed and now we need to come up with a new solution to live happy and free. I just wonder how this will come about.

Okay to address the issue of my not working. i am somewhat semi-retired and i live with two women (plural marriage) who support my lazy ass, plus my folks have died (in their 80s) and inheritance helped (i am a very lucky person). i am a somewhat accomplished artist although frugal country living is my key to personal success. Real Estate in rural areas is dirt cheap especially if you do seller-contract to deed, problem is there are no real jobs in rural areas unless you want to pick on a farm (hard labor) or come up with some other scheme to make money and that takes ingenuity and gumption and luck. Gardens, canning, chickens and simple livin' keeps things cost effective.
At one time i was a businessman ('90s) and then became a "gypsy" living around the country in a tent and RV for a few years (i learned a lot, some beautiful - some horrible). i was educated in 60s and 70s in white suburbia and grew up realitivly comfortable. i have realized how lucky i was to be placed where i was in the system, as i would've been too weak to carry the baggage that others (better than i) have had to carry. i was married and had a kid by 19 years old so i do know what first world/working man struggle is from the 1970s & 80s. Yet also, i had a decent education and a leg up so my struggles don't compare to someone born in a worse situation. My wife, "H", was a missionary in Mexico, and a very close beloved friend was a missionary in Bolivia and through them i learned even more of how "third world" cultures exist. i don't want to sound like i'm a "do-gooder" but i am very community minded and a perpetual volunteer. Through voluteerism as an outsider/observer i have seen and been places that have frightened and terribly saddened me. The internet over the past few years has let me develop friendship and bonds with folks from all over the the world which enabled me to see perspectives on things which i could not have gotten otherwise (the Lodon riots, the Arab revolution - i love the internet).
Also, although i would not consider myself a Christian, Rev. King and Saint Francis have been my guides and inspiration since childhood (and Socrates, Thoreau and some others).

Okay, i tend to be a bit long winded but i want to relate a story about cows which i encountered in the mountains in Arkansas (sorry, but this is how my mind works)...

Us3 and my adult son - We were driving through Arkansas and seen three cows which had escaped the rest of the herd down on the flat plateau and were trapped up high in the hills in the corner of a ravine. We started laughing at the cows as they really looked stupid (stupider than cows normally look). Here they were a few miles from the rest of the herd and stuck in a ravine high up in the mountains and it really did look like an escape attempt.
We started laughing and joking by saying what we were thinking the cows were saying to each other (we were in hysterics), things like, Hey follow me i have found a way out, oops. And who's idea was it to go this way? i sure hope the farmer finds us... You kinda gotta imagine what three dumb cows look like when stuck in a bad situation... But for that short time even being stuck in the hills those dumb cows were "free" and together. Even if they ended up starving or being eatin' by bears or vultures they still did manage to escape.
So you, me or anyone has to eventually ask is; Is a moment of freedom worth it? When i left my business behind and hit the road i was afraid of all the "what ifs". When the 9-11 stuff happened i was squatting (with permision) on five acres of farmland in an old 1979 dodge RV which i fixed up and which i had drove across the country working temp jobs to pay the way. When the supposed crazy Y2K stuff was gonna happen i was in a tent in the mountains of Arizona, so, bad stuff happens no matter what or where you are... As Sly Stone said, "You can always be free in your mind if you wanna be". It's the waiting that's sometimes hard

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The narrator in the OPs Vid elocution teacher was none other than Captain James T. Kirk.
2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was inspired by member, Mcupobob's signature, and this thread, and I wrote a small poem that I thought I would share...

Freedom is hard.

Freedom is scary.

Allow me to direct your gaze,

to poor long sleeping Larry.

For it was Larry, you see,

that was sent here one day,

To aid in the Work,

of collecting those that had strayed.

But hear now the story of Larry The Brave,

a gentle reminder of with what the road to hell is paved (
).

For Larry, you see, is just like us all,

and when summoned, andiamo! to the Illustrious Ball...

he didn't quite make it out of the hall,

before he was stunned with the Glamour of it all...

a pity that now deeply under the Lunar thrall,

it became easy to forget The Call.

But isn't that the point of it all?

That he fall into the Thrall of The Heavenly Graal...and join The Ball?

But I digress...

It is hard to fault Larry, he is just like us all,

summoned to Gaia by this invisible Call.

One might think that it is obvious to all ,

that to fall... is the fate of us all.

And indeed it is, that is why we have come,

to join the party and become comfortably numb.

But it is not in Our Nature to be permanently dumb,

it was never the plan to completely succumb.

For it is the true fate of Larry, and that of us all,

to pick up our mess and wind down the ball.

We all have an appointment, beyond the Moon's icy thrall,

To take what we have hard learned, and return to It All.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Frater210 because: .

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Great thread!

There are some realities people have a hard time facing. I know I have been a slave to the system for a long time. And in knowing that, having the love of my wife and children there to deviate me from that perspective (if only for a moment) makes living on the farm a little easier to tolerate.

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join