It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Us - vs - Them = Human Livestock! READ and WATCH!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Definitely the best post i've ever seen in ATS.
This is what it is and it goes to the very basis. Video is Great!

The only solution is not a revolution, civil war or some kind of "execute the rich' thing, but in leaving the damned FARM!!!
Off course, masters have shepherds (media, politics) and watchdogs (police and army), but you just have to turn around and go out of the system, get together with other free people like you and make your own matrix...

S&F

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Thanks for the contribution. I enjoyed reading your post and the video was worth the 16 minutes..
"Statism is not a philosophy. Statism does not originate from historical evidence or rational principles. Statism is an ex- post facto justification for human ownership. Statism is an excuse for violence. Statism is an ideology, and all ideologies are variations on human livestock management practices."

i'm sorry for somewhat going off topic here, yet also at the same time staying on topic. Everytime i hear the word "Ideology" this runs through my head, it was one of my favs from back in the daze but is still so apropos...
(i hope you enjoy)

"Right and Wrong" by Joe Jackson (not Micheal's dad)
"...Stop everything - I think I hear the President
The Pied Piper of the TV screen is gonna make it simple
And he's got it all mapped out and illustrated with cartoons
Too hard for clever folks to understand they're more used to words like: Ideology . . .
They're not talkin' 'bout right and left - They're talkin' 'bout, Right and wrong - Do you know the difference?
Right and wrong - do you know the difference?
'Tween the right and the left and the east and the west - What you know and the things that you'll never see
So what ya think you like the Yankees or the Mets this year
And what about this latest war of words and what about the Commies
I saw the news last night all illustrated with cartoons
So when they come with that opinion poll, they better not use words like: Ideology . . .
Or try to tell me 'bout the issues - Ideology . . .
Whose side are you on - We're talkin' 'bout, Right and Wrong - do you know the difference?
Right and wrong - do you know the difference?
'Tween the right and the left and the east and the west - What you know and the things that you'll never see
Where are we?.........

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. You make alot of sense as well as some of the other who have their eyes open.
No time to watch the vid yet, but definately will when I have a chance later. Yes, when you tell others about legal slavery (among other things) it is either they disbelieve, or have a inner fear of that truth, and turn around and deny it all the while making fun of you....yep, just like kids would do...People need to step out if not for their miserable selves, then at least for their kids and grandkids...that's BS wanting our kids to follow the same miserable life. Like I said in other posts, little teeny groups cannot do this alone. EVERYONE must get off their butt and do something to take back our lives, our future, our planet AND get that technology that has been hidden (hoarded) and start using it for the betterment of our lives, society and planet. It id only obvious that voting didnt do any good, and those that were supposed to be in position to help and be of benefit actually abused that. They must be fired. Tell me how many millions of morons are out there who cannot see that folks who were to manage things totally made things worse and worse? I for one am tired of folks denying the screw-ups and destruction over and over and over. Even greed has played its destructive part---thousands if not millions have died fighting for what? If those suckers want a friggin war, get out of their business suits, park their fancy jets and fine dinners and get their butts out their and fight for that oil, Ancient tech, UFO's, etc. This is crap that my country has literally invaded (infiltrated) other countries for their agenda of power and control. It is THEY who are the trash, not US civilians who have no say or part in it. I say everyone get educated with the diferences between Admiralty law and Common Law, and our Constitution. I mean REALLY learn about these things as you will find out you been played, you been had and you are dead literally if you allow the game to continue.
I would love for EVERY single person to begin simply saying "NO" I will not continue (there's a big list), but hopefully you get my drift.
for those who want to put down us folks who are seeing the light, retrain, until you have studied or read the differences between Admiralty Law, Common Law (of the Land BTW) and the Constitution. Hopefully it will give you the strength that will set aside your fears and denial.

No, this is not a rant. LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by trika3000

Interesting topic & I like that "super-pop" phrase.. it's a profoundly accurate definition that I haven't come across before. If we observe how the last century drew to a close it's clear there was a definite melding together of pop-cultures from all the previous decades & now what we have are fragments of old "scenes" & specific "cultural identities" becoming barely noticeable in the ocean of super-pop individuality where all of our artistic & psycho-spiritual fantasies can be indulged on the inter-webs... So we are more free to be ourselves in that sense, but it can be dangerous also due to the chaos this creates & the disturbing resonance it can sometimes noticeably create with aspects of our intuition.... We have strayed a little too far from nature I believe. The age of Now is great for the recognition of life's potentials in every grand moment of existence yet if we examine closely what moments have led to this frenzied Nowness moment(um)zz the influences of the babylonian time constructs can be witnessed , even in the livelink video you posted in the OP. . . our natural ability to adapt, is very much to do with our ability to have our innate spiritual rhythms superseded / manipulated to suit a particular paradigm of human-beings-doing. I think we are becoming increasingly conditioned (more than ever before) away from a consciousness grounded in the natural seasonal changes (& the different potentials for doing each season brings) & increasingly grounded in our own unique conceptions of time-space which is creating this monumental dischord in society on various spiritual levels. The insecurity with intuitive senses many now have is nightmarish. . .
& the Us Vs Them paradigm if you look closely has been the same for millenia, so in a way it is nothing new, but unlike before I believe the acceleration of our cultural evolution is more rapid than ever & is the source of great insecurity & loss of identity especially for older generations. Many including myself have denied the significance of 2012 but in my current perspective the fact we have a calendar from thousands of years ago perfectly resonating with the feelings of insecurity we all have about our future is difficult not to notice & consider to be. . . miraculous, amazing, beyond mere coincidence. . . but then this leads to the question of where are we going? . . . perhaps the source of every such insecurity is rooted in choosing to ignore this question & it's implications. . . perhaps human civilisations have repeatedly risen & fallen in the way ours is rising & feeling like it could fall any moment now due to a lack of faith in a utopian vision. It's possibility has never been taken seriously by anyone in any real position of power & influence . . . in the west. Or in other words greed & warmongering became too enticing for the power hungry & the situation we now have was inevitable..

So maybe utopia, "pureland", "the promised land", "a golden age", "heaven on earth" etc CAN be established from a collective awakening / realisation (to the reality) that we are intrinsically one with the planet & all life she hosts . . . & when we do not reflect this in our cultural traditions & institutions we walk the path of destruction & dischord . . .when we do we will find a way to experience actual world peace... which will resonate in profound ways with our heart beyond what we can possibly imagine before we get there, all we have to do is know it is possible & it will be..........it's the only logical path of salvation.
edit on 4/10/2011 by EmeraldGreen because: (no reason given)

sorry or all the edits i haven't slept very much, i was about to go to sleep as my eyes were closing even reading your OP but I couldn't help to reply because this topic has been occupying my thoughts a lot recently. ill come back to discuss more about this hen ive had some sleep.

peace

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I read what you said and liked 90% watched that video liked 60% so you win in getting the cattle to comment you son of a B*&$% , now get to bed you got work in the morning.

"A STRONG DELUSION"
I think I have heard that before!
edit on 4-10-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup
I read what you said and liked 90% watched that video liked 60% so you win in getting the cattle to comment you son of a B*&$% , now get to bed you got work in the morning.

i don't work

But don't tell farmer Brown that... shhh...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Any thread that begins by asking to be flagged - whether it's a good thread or not - loses my attention immediately I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Any thread that begins by asking to be flagged - whether it's a good thread or not - loses my attention immediately I'm afraid.

Oh that's too bad

Maybe you'll catch on someday... seee ya

I noticed you said you are afraid, is everything okay?
edit on 4-10-2011 by trika3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

yet you find the time to waste on commenting about that

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

This is a good thread. I will flag it as to keep it around and see what others say. \
You are so right regarding people as a whole, us common people who work our arsses to the ground we see each other as a whole. It is the governmetn, elites, and cororations who try to separate us. I am praying this revolution stays peaceful, Ghandi proves it is possible.
We the people "WE" not them.
my Local protest start on the 6th, my core reason im going is get rid of the corruption and tyranny. I will represent one cause that requires an effect..my statement will probably be in regards to Agenda 21. We are all out there for various reasons, but our inner core reason is all the same...We The People. world wide change is on the horizon...im exicted, it may get rocky but, I see a tiny light at the end of the long dark cave.

Both Muhattma and Indira were assasinated for thinking pacifism works over tyranny...Sorry if your not for violent revolution, but your naive to believe, peace will ever beat war.
Many have tried and failed.
I would say to hope for rebels and freedom fighters, who do not get power hungry, taking us back to square one, and instead that they remember what we are fighting for after the bloodshed finally ends.
But there will be bloodshed.
Even If not from you peaceful common people, the despots you aim for, will not apologize, or go down without a fight.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSandMansExecutioner

Originally posted by lbndhr

This is a good thread. I will flag it as to keep it around and see what others say. \
You are so right regarding people as a whole, us common people who work our arsses to the ground we see each other as a whole. It is the governmetn, elites, and cororations who try to separate us. I am praying this revolution stays peaceful, Ghandi proves it is possible.
We the people "WE" not them.
my Local protest start on the 6th, my core reason im going is get rid of the corruption and tyranny. I will represent one cause that requires an effect..my statement will probably be in regards to Agenda 21. We are all out there for various reasons, but our inner core reason is all the same...We The People. world wide change is on the horizon...im exicted, it may get rocky but, I see a tiny light at the end of the long dark cave.

Both Muhattma and Indira were assasinated for thinking pacifism works over tyranny...Sorry if your not for violent revolution, but your naive to believe, peace will ever beat war.
Many have tried and failed.
I would say to hope for rebels and freedom fighters, who do not get power hungry, taking us back to square one, and instead that they remember what we are fighting for after the bloodshed finally ends.
But there will be bloodshed.
Even If not from you peaceful common people, the despots you aim for, will not apologize, or go down without a fight.

i certainly hope you aren't saying Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas Gandhi were losers?... Perspective my dear... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trika3000
i certainly hope you aren't saying Martin Luther King Jr. and Mohandas Gandhi were losers?... Perspective my dear... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

No, certainly not..But the whole "Ideas are bullet proof" is just not palpable anymore.
There comes a time to set that ball running. I can talk revolution all day, but in the end if im shot, or stabbed to death, and no one picks up the torch, instead just uses me as an example, then We All "Lose". What MLK did was astonishing, but what has happened since, racism is stilll rife, and minority inequality is still consistently a problem.
John Lennons ideas were good too, aswell as Malcolm, Bill Hicks even ...but who continued their work when "They" stopped them?

Do you expect the Monarch of Britain, The US President, Or the Lords at Parliament to walk out of their current abodes, and say, "We are sorry for enslaving you since the pharoahs, becuase you are not of the Bloodlines necassary for acception, But Ish happens...Forgive Us?"

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

BRAVO!!!
Excellent presentation.
For those of you with very short attention spans. stick with it.
good news!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I am sorry but i am not native in English, so maybe i misunderstand this Thread!

To live "outside" the cage of the so called "Tyrannyic System" is very hard and deadly,
i done this for nearly 30 years!
(Living in Squads, working on Farms and alternative Projects)

I am staying here in Tokyo now since close to 10 Years and since the beginning
i felt very good to be "a part of the (well oiled) Machinery"!
(maybe because in Japan 95% of the Population is Middleclass,
so that there are not so big differences?)

When someone told me years ago "it is so nice to be a part of the so called Society"
well, i would not believed him but since i get older i understand it.

Our Ideas to be "outside" is still poorly conceived and the damage and Human Toll is too high,
this do not mean we should buried this Idea, "Our Dream of a fair World"!

To lead the majority of the Society into "Freedom" without a Plan and a Net
is, imo., not a good choice and will lead into a Nightmare,
much worse than we see at this moment!

We still need 2 to 5 Generations (of intellectual and spiritual Education) to develop a safe Way!

PS: i dont want to say that it is good to live in "Slavery", of course it is bad!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Now thats one compelling video.

I dont like the red pill, I want the Blue one

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by TurkeyTots

Agree, a summary would be nice, or just state the point you are trying to make. Don't write an anthology please.

Summary: Wake up!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
great , just great,.....but a few will understand and a fewer will react, unfortunatelly, ....quote: "don`t waste diamonds on pigs" !!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
[size=20]I Choose Not To Be A

Slave, Come What May.

For I Am That I Am.

pShea.

edit on 4-10-2011 by pshea38 because: due space

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
In order not to be a slave , in order to be free, to consciously say to our masters I wont work for your system anymore.

How can I opt out and make the statement yet still survive , without paying into the system that enslaves the rest who dont want to opt out !

I cant find a job that pays cash in hand , that pays enough to make rent or my heating bills !
I would most likely be homeless , I doubt my parents would take me back im 29 and engaged.

We are trapped in a system with the laws which have bound us since birth

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
On the macro scale, we are livestock for the country we live in. Like a thread I saw on here a couple of weeks ago, most jobs are just fluff, but people are forced to pick one of these jobs in order to have food, water and shelter over their heads.

What's even worse is that on a micro scale, the same can be said for a majority of companies that employ us. People are more and more referred to simply as resources, but companies and HR departments create these illusions of "wellbeing". Yearly "employee satisfaction surveys" are conducted. If the results aren't doctored, they show people are less and less happy. But the results are simply ignored by the top management as they have yet another round of layoffs or budget cuts. Working conditions and motivation are in the toilet and the average worker comes away with just enough to live on, yet our bosses are sailing around in large yachts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join