It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and The Courts in Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Have not seen anything about this here. John Quincy Adams would be behind this one hundred percent as should all intelligent and NON-MASONIC people. END FREEMASONRY FOREVER!!

www.henrymakow.com...

If any of you freemasons here are upset by my comment, oh well, research what you have gotten yourself into. Most lower level masons know nothing of the horrific history of the Freemasonic cult.

It started out as a builders and craftasmen guild but has been converted into a criminal organization with acquiescence by the lower level masons keeping it all together. Sad truth.

Texx Marrs isn't wrong and neither are the other authors of anti-masonic books. Captain William Morgan will atest to that from the grave!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Anyone who wishes to learn more about freemasonry should listen to radio broadcasts, available on Youtube, of William Cooper, who has been killed in 2001.

The series are called "Mystery Babylon", and they number several dozen episodes.

You really ought to start with episode 1 and work your way up. Extremely insightful.

Here's a link to the first pre-episode, called the Dawn of Man:
www.youtube.com...

And the wikipedia page that lists the rest of his shows from the series:
en.wikipedia.org...

If you're lost at first, don't worry, just keep listening.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

What a sad world we live in. Just imagine for a moment if freemasonry had never existed, what a wonderful world it would be!!

Truth does hurt, but not the ones it should.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't think that removing freemasonry as an organization will solve any of the world's problems.

Freemasonry simply is a manifestation of current human nature. You can ban the organization, but you can't root out human nature.

Another organization would spring up in its place. Besides, freemasonry is too powerful to let all its members be identified/arrested/whatever. If one believes the extent of its reach, they run things. So you can't use it against itself.

edit on 3/10/2011 by gandalph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Have not seen anything about this here. John Quincy Adams would be behind this one hundred percent as should all intelligent and NON-MASONIC people. END FREEMASONRY FOREVER!!

www.henrymakow.com...

If any of you freemasons here are upset by my comment, oh well, research what you have gotten yourself into. Most lower level masons know nothing of the horrific history of the Freemasonic cult.

It started out as a builders and craftasmen guild but has been converted into a criminal organization with acquiescence by the lower level masons keeping it all together. Sad truth.

Texx Marrs isn't wrong and neither are the other authors of anti-masonic books. Captain William Morgan will atest to that from the grave!!!

I am very sure that people do excellent research before they go into freemasonry. Or most people anyways. *looks at crazy fundies that join* They will see that this organization is of good nature, and that it is anything but a cult. I suppose it should be criminal to be so giving.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Many who join are led to believe that. But many at the lower ranks are quite ignorant of what the organization does at the higher ranks.

An organization of good nature does not shroud in secrecy. Period. An organization whose oath trumps local law does not sound benevolent.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

please let me know at what point I will learn this "Upper Level"?
and don't wuss out, you are the one claiming to have all the knowledge here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

HAha .. wow, so let me sum it up for people:

Man cheats on his taxes.
Man gets arrested and serves 1 year in jail.
Man is convinced the reason he got caught is that the Tax offices are run by Masons.
Man is convinced he only lost his case because the prosecutor "used hand signals to communicate with the judge"
Man believes the Supreme Court is now investigating all judiciaries due to the hand signals during his case.
Man is freaking nuts.

Funny story though.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I claimed no such thing, just from what i have personally observed and have dealt with in my own family. I see the "Shriners" and their arab get-up, sad, they look like terrorists to me, we mock them at parades. And there IS a simple cure for cancer, but then the Shriners hospitals would not be needed would they?

And yes, it was all about building trades and craftsmen 2000+ years ago. Sadly taken over by greedy men with idiotic morals and no concern for anyone but themselves. If it is not obvious to you, then I am truly sorry.

The Secret Society
Confidential and Private. for only.
May 24,2008 Member Number Package Number

Dear ~.
When you did not respond to your rare invitation into the Secret Society a few weeks
ago, I was disappointed. I scrambed to get this last message off to you. You must
understand, this is truly a secret society of very talented and accomplished
individuals; We have elected you to join us because you do possess rare talents and
enormous potential of the magnitude of other leading members in the exclusive Secret
Society. You know thatyou have privately sensed this potential within you, Underneath
it all, you can feel that you are someone special who was born for greatness. We know we
want you and ultimately need you in the Secret Society. You truly are a chosen one,
chosen by some very special people here in the Secret Society,
. It is important to understand we contacted you a few weeks ago because you were in
the Cycle Two phase of your life. That fast-learning phase has passed. Now, we will have
to work harder to bring out your hidden talents. But I convinced the leading members
that, in your case, it will be worth it. So, they gave you until this Friday, May 30,
2008. This is your last. chance. I am being as sincere and honest as I can with you,
So, after this Friday, May 30, 2008, it will be too late for you to acquire the Secret
Society's Package of Inside Secrets.
The Secret Society is not charging you for our internal secrets, for we would charge
fifty-thousand dollars for our secrets (if we put a price on them). These are priceless
secrets the world's most successful members use, one of whom we believe you will become.
. I .
You are simply someone we hold the highest regard for, someone who can be great someday.
. Below is your confirmation form to receive your inside secrets without being charged
fifty-thousand dollars for them. You are simply covering the direct costs and overhead
for printing, binding, packaging and sending your exclusive members only inside secrets -
a thousand pages of secrets that reach back 2300 years! YOU GET THEM ALL.. Because these
rare packages are printed and personalized only for our select few new members and not
mass produced, that cost is $140. Realize, this package will be passed down from
generation to generation in your family. These are the same secrets the Rockefellers,
Rothchilds, and other dynasties passed to their children, grandchildren, and great
grandchildren. YOU will start YOUR family dynasty. Moreover, your thousand-page heirloom
package has your family name printed on the front. .
Below is your Inside Secrets Confirmation Form. You have until Friday, May 30, 2008,
to send it..in or it is too late. Fill it in, mail it or fax it to us with your payment
right now,. . We are excited and are waiting for you with great anticipation. Fax to:
(716) 447-7488
The Secret Society. . 3357H Southpark Place. Grove City, Ohio 43123 . Phone: (775) 412-6016
Order Form
Order-Form Date
Please detach and remit with your payment May 24, 2008
Member Number Order Number Manuscript Number
ITEM: SECOND AND FINAL INSTALLMENT
THE SECRET SOCIETY'S INSIDE SECRETS (1000-PAGES)
IMPORTANT: Cheese from one of three convenient ways to pay:
credit card, check or money order.
Method of Payment: (Please Check one)
DIY/SA! 0- °14lO. VISA' MasterCard' Diners Club' AmeX"
D .My address has chanced isee reverse sideL ..-..----..----
Signature
Month Year CIIIJ Exp.Date
Make check payable to The Secret Society
Check or MO
In The Amount Of $ -
90-day money-back guarantee
on all products since 1966
Unit Price:
Less 05/30/08 Discount @ 43%
Subtotal:
plus shiPping and handling
. .TotalPayment
$240.00
$104.50
mno
$4.45
$139.95
Submit Payment by:
May 30, 2008
to receive your 43% discount

A friend of mine recieved this years ago, we all had a good laugh. He was never going to enter a bullcrap "secret society", name removed for protection.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by daddio

HAha .. wow, so let me sum it up for people:

Man cheats on his taxes.
Man gets arrested and serves 1 year in jail.
Man is convinced the reason he got caught is that the Tax offices are run by Masons.
Man is convinced he only lost his case because the prosecutor "used hand signals to communicate with the judge"
Man believes the Supreme Court is now investigating all judiciaries due to the hand signals during his case.
Man is freaking nuts.

Funny story though.

What you do not understand and what I know every mason does not care about is that God created man and man created government to deal IN COMMERCE, OUR commerce. A government CAN NOT tax or legislate TO the people but ONLY for the people. No one man may judge another, period. If you understood, then you would be standing under me. Get it? I comprehend where you are coming from, but I will never "understand". Plays with words is what it is about. Corporations PAY taxes, poeple DO NOT unless they purchase something they could live without. That is a direct tax and not an indirect tax which is unlawful. Know the law and what exactly IS law and not mere legislation and regulation, which are not laws. So many ignorant people........

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What you do not understand and what I know every mason does not care about is that God created man and man created government to deal IN COMMERCE, OUR commerce. A government CAN NOT tax or legislate TO the people but ONLY for the people. No one man may judge another, period. If you understood, then you would be standing under me. Get it? I comprehend where you are coming from, but I will never "understand". Plays with words is what it is about. Corporations PAY taxes, poeple DO NOT unless they purchase something they could live without. That is a direct tax and not an indirect tax which is unlawful. Know the law and what exactly IS law and not mere legislation and regulation, which are not laws. So many ignorant people........

And what does your socio-economic diatribe have to do with Masonry?

On topic, the man in the link is obviously delusional as he sees Masons under every bed.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I claimed no such thing, just from what i have personally observed and have dealt with in my own family. I see the "Shriners" and their arab get-up, sad, they look like terrorists to me, we mock them at parades. And there IS a simple cure for cancer, but then the Shriners hospitals would not be needed would they?

And yes, it was all about building trades and craftsmen 2000+ years ago. Sadly taken over by greedy men with idiotic morals and no concern for anyone but themselves. If it is not obvious to you, then I am truly sorry.

shriners look like terrorists? Or do they look like Middle eastern people? How about the black ones? could you tell them apart, or did they all look the same?

Is this cure for cancer battery acid? If so, then I know who to call. (not Ghostbusters)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What a load of rubbish.
Bet had this man been found not guilty there would be people claiming he got off because he was a freemason!!
Bottom line, if you break the law expect to be punished. Last time I checked refusal to pay taxes is against the law!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

So much for freedom. If John Quincy Adams supported such a abhorable position I'd say that is pretty hypocritical. To fight a war of indepence just to target a group and restrict their rights.

There is nothing intelligent about this possible civil rights infringement. This is a result of people who use fear or suspicion to get what they want. It's people letting their emotions get the best of him.

So its a case of accusing the Freemasons of wrongdoing by a bitter convict. The basis comes from someone saying somebody else communicated via hand signs. True or not, that is heresay.

This article is biased and only shows her POV. For all we know she was guilty.

because Freemasons take an Oath to protect fellow Freemasons.

We don't cover up crimes and it should be noted that we're charged to be good law abiding citizens.

Also know that mainstream, regular Freemasonry doesn't allow women into the Blue Lodge as members. We do have concordant bodies that are for women who have a relation to Masons.

As a free citizen I would also refuse to answer an intrusive question. What I do on my personal time is no ones business but my own.

...it was now obvious that Freemasonry, a foreign controlled organization, had infiltrated Canada's courts.

No. Its only obvious that the courts may or may not have been acting ethically. This article really just makes statements but doesn't give an accurate picture.

Refusal to give into a witch hunt does not implicate anything. Its paranoia to think we're "entrenched" in the judicial system. Its illogical and irrational to think nepotism is a tenet of Freemasonry or that it is exclusive with us.

Why not require all judicial professionals to disclose their church/religion, collegiate organizations, or any type of assemblage?

William Lyon McKenzie King, a closet Freemason who had been an employee of the Illuminatist Rockerfeller family before returning to Canada to enter politics.

Uh huh. There wouldn't happen to be evidence of this?

You assume too much. Do you think that we don't research or did prior to joining? And in the logical way of thinking, non-Masons would know less than the fabled "low level" Mason. Nor do I believe you can accurately describe the structure of Freemasonry and how the concordant bodies work with the Blue Lodge. Can you tell me about the importance of recognition within the Craft in regards to concordant bodies?

Captain William Morgan will atest to that from the grave!!!

So you know where he's buried? Or that has buried? Even though public scrutiny condemned us no one knows for sure what happened to the self proclaimed Captain. Even the GL of NY condemned any action that may have been taken by possible rogue Masons.

reply to post by daddio

Too bad you have so much hate in your heart. I do like to point out those that greatly oppose Freemasonry are usually tyrants or fascist ideologically.

reply to post by gandalph

Would you care to please describe how our internal operations are ran? How our electoral, judicial, and legislative processes work? What constitutes "low level" and "high level"?

Where do we say our oaths trump the laws of the country we live in? Secrecy is not wrong and if we were so secretive then how are our rituals all over the net? What you call secrecy is nothing more than privacy. We own the property why can we not meet as we wish? At least in America, do I not have the right to assemble as I wish on my own property?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Wait? You're now back pedaling on calling us low level?

I've never tied Shriner uniforms to terrorists. Its kind of prejudicial of you to tie Arab clothing to terrorists. You mock men who endeavor to help the less fortunate and those in need? Wow. Such a high moral character.

What does cancer have to do with the Shriners? From their page their hospitals are known for their pediatric orthopedics and burn centers. You're saying the Shriners are preventing the use of a legitimate cure for cancer even though they are not involved in cancer?

So teaching one to have integrity, fidelity, be faithful, be charitable, be prudent, be just, to live in moderation/balance, to not let our emotions get the best of us, and to strive to be a good family member and provider is "idiotic"?

Nice excerpt. I'm sure your friend received it. For all we know you made it up. The rest of it reads like a bad Dan Brown book.
Whoever did fabricate this should really go back to school and retake English. An all powerful group would not have such a poorly written letter.

I'm sure that the group would recognize their poorly written letter. Through your association with your friend they'd know he showed you the letter and that you've posted it here. You've doomed your friend. So much for protection.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I see a conspiratorial pattern developing, all right.

Aspersions are cast, proof is given and crickets...

Find a new scapegoat already.

This one is tired...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well lets see here, some of you don't understand the article. Others don't understand governments purpose, a few defend an organization which they will not stand back from and look at the grand picture of the complete pyramid and others understand it all and are flamed for it.

There is a simple cure for cancer and there are several threads on ATS about it.

I did not label arabs as terorists, the U.S. corporate government did after 9/11. I am just doing my part in pointing out the possible terrorists within.

As for John Quincy Adams, maybe you should read his book "Letters on Freemasonry"? I have, found it quite interesting.

"Freemasonry is deceptive and fraudulent...
Its promise is light—its performance is darkness."

-President John Quincy Adams

And another one from him...

"Masonry ought forever to be abolished. It is wrong— essentially wrong— a seed of evil, which can never produce any good."

-President John Quincy Adams

From his book in 1833 “Letters on Freemasonry”
Available at Amazon.com

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So I have read many times that you masons say there is no "Illuminati" or that it is not connected with masonry at all. Well, after reading many, many books on the subject and seeing for my own eyes, the inside of a 'lodge" with all it's grandeous decor and books that are very, very thick? I find it hard to understand why you continually deny things, some things I can understand but to deny I can only guess, is part of the teachings. Keeping everything a "secret" within the society.

www.henrymakow.com...

How the world is controlled through "money". I really wish I could explain it here but i think ProtoplasmicTraveler explained it best in his "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread. Yes, some of us here are not ignorant nor stupid and we don't buy, for a minute, any explanation not backed up by actual fact. I don't believe anything i read until I have more proof and then I ask myself, what is more likely to be true? A preponderance of evidence is that evidence, when produced in substantiation of a fact, carries more weight and a greater probability of truth.

Yes, I have studied law, Common Law and not equity law, corprate law or commerce law. But the law of man. Thomas Paine has several good writtings as does Thomas Jefferson. Frederic Bastiat also.

But hey, who cares right, Freemasonry rules.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I was reading through your past again and was wondering if you have ever seen or read the "original 13th Amendment" for the Bill of Rights? Just curious. It would not allow anyone to accept gifts of any nature nor be bestowed with the title of royalty. So you would not say to a justice, "Your Honour" as that would be bestowing a royal title. But it IS done, so what does that tell you?

And yes, freemasonry HAS been and ALWAYS will be a huge problem in the world. Yes, absolute power corrupts absolutely, but when you factor in the fact that Masons look out for each other AGAINST the publics interest, then we have a problem.

And as for the court issues in the OP, it was a matter of Due Process being denied because the court is a one sided monster. Everyone IN the court works FOR the crown, it is the crown against the defendant, he is NOT in an impartial setting and ALL courts are administrative and NOT Common Law, it is all about money and control of the sheep, goyim or whatever we are called.

Again, the lesser degree masons are clueless. I do know a few of them and have the little black book, care to give me the code so I can read it? "In Rememberance, King Solomon and His Followers....". Found the little encrypted symbols kinda funny. Can make out some of it. Wow, really? Men don't have enough confidence in who they are as individuals, we need a society to bolster our self worth and reason for being?

Ever read "Blood on the Altar". Good book, explains a lot.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

So I have read many times that you masons say there is no "Illuminati" or that it is not connected with masonry at all. Well, after reading many, many books on the subject and seeing for my own eyes, the inside of a 'lodge" with all it's grandeous decor and books that are very, very thick?

So ornate decorations in a lodge you visited, coupled with 'books that are very, very thick', somehow links Masonry with the 'Illuminati'. What do you personally recommend that we do to disassocaite ourselves? Use pop-up books from now on? Hang a few posters of Tupac and Alex Jones?

How the world is controlled through "money". I really wish I could explain it here but i think ProtoplasmicTraveler explained it best in his "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread.

Too bad Proto acutally had a good deal of respect for the Masons. I spoke to him numerous times privately and he was always deferential and admiring of the Fraternity. Mabye you should go to his new site and ask him directly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join