It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Skull and bones of American found 100 yards from Buckingham Palace on an island.

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is very strange.

A decomposed body has been found only 100 yards from Buckingham Palace by a tree surgeon.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It had been there for three years!

The remains have been identified as Robert James Moore, a 69-year-old American who had a fixation with the Royal Family. It is believed he'd been living on the small island for 15 years.
edit on 3-10-2011 by JonoEnglish because: Title




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This sounds like no coincident to me, I would like to know what stood in the letters that he posted to the queen, maybe he had something on them and they had him sorted out very quickly.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzapuppy
 


Yeah, it sounds fishy.It just doesn't add up.

With all the security in and around Buckingham Palace, the island he was on is in direct view of the Palace (only 100 yards away).

I find it hard to believe that the island hadn't been searched for three years.

Just very odd.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
This is very strange.

A decomposed body has been found only 100 yards from Buckingham Palace by a tree surgeon.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It had been there for three years!

The remains have been identified as Robert James Moore, a 69-year-old American who had a fixation with the Royal Family. It is believed he'd been living on the small island for 15 years.
edit on 3-10-2011 by JonoEnglish because: Title


Have to agree what is says in article in the Daily Mail about 'security' as anyone could plant bombs there.... AND surely someone must have been on this island before now as from the pic it looks fairly landscaped, so why wasn't the body discovered before? strange?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools
 


That's the thing, it's so close to the 'Mall' and the front of the Palace, an ideal spot to do an assassination attempt.

It's too much of a 'blunder' for it not to have been searched.

A child would pick that island out as a good place to hide.
edit on 3-10-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish
 

Not being at all familiar with the area, your title was a bit confusing to me, at first. Just in case anybody else is also unaware, here is the pic from the article.





 
 
reply to post by lizzapuppy


This sounds like no coincident to me, I would like to know what stood in the letters that he posted to the queen, maybe he had something on them and they had him sorted out very quickly.

Think about it. Do you honestly think that the Guards(??) or whoever, would have killed this man, and then just left his body on top of a mattress? and for three years??


 
 
 
reply to post by Jools


Originally posted by Jools

surely someone must have been on this island before now as from the pic it looks fairly landscaped, so why wasn't the body discovered before? strange?

Maybe because nobody was looking?
Doesn't appear 'fairly landscaped' to me.




posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Here's another source:

http://w ww.westendextra.com/news/2011/sep/royal-park-bones-find-remains-%E2%80%98obsessive%E2%80%99-robert-james-moore-found-park-island

In this article, its stated that:


"The inquest heard that Mr Moore, 69, who travelled from his home in the United States in 2007, suffered from mental health problems."


He didn't live there that long, if he's been dead for three years.

He was found in March and they are just reporting it now???

Or were there earlier reports of an "unindentified body" found at that location back in March??? And just was it under-reported due to the massive devastation in Japan???


"Coroner Dr Fiona Wilcox said the skeleton had been found at around 3.30pm on March 15 earlier this year..."


He lived in the States until 2007 and he had:


"The passport matched a copy that had been sent to the palace by Mr Moore, who had also mailed ­letters, some running to 600 pages, and other 'peculiar' items."


Then couldn't there be (I don't know what it's called) a freedom of information act request about Robert James Moore??? If he had been sending weird things to the Queen of England for 15 years, I'm sure there is more information to be found.

My take it's probably just as it is reported. But the way it has been reported, the location, and such does make me pause and put on that tin foil hat. But, back to so called "reality"...


I wonder if the reporter is seeking further info?



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not sure if you guys know, but these parks and the surrounding area is very open to the public. Anyone can come and go as they please. You won't find hundreds of policemen and security like you do in US tourist spots.

It is highly likely this guy waded across, set up a camp to view the palace and died of natural causes.

Poor sod, mental illness is so sad.

RIP dude.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonoEnglish
reply to post by lizzapuppy
 


Yeah, it sounds fishy.It just doesn't add up.

With all the security in and around Buckingham Palace, the island he was on is in direct view of the Palace (only 100 yards away).

I find it hard to believe that the island hadn't been searched for three years.

Just very odd.



Why? The palace guards didnt even bother to respond to the alarm when that nutter broke in to have a chat with the queen. They thought it was a false alarm and left him there for 20 minutes without even checking.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde
 


Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde

Here's another source:.............................

In this article, its stated that:...............

He didn't live there that long, if he's been dead for three years.


I think you are probably referring to this ↓ incorrect statement:

Originally posted by JonoEnglish

It is believed he'd been living on the small island for 15 years.

Not sure where that came from, but this ↓ is what the article stated:

The inquest heard that Mr Moore suffered from mental health problems and had arrived in Britain from his home in the U.S. in 2007.

Daily Mail



 
 
reply to post by kiwifoot


Originally posted by kiwifoot

Not sure if you guys know, but these parks and the surrounding area is very open to the public. Anyone can come and go as they please. You won't find hundreds of policemen and security like you do in US tourist spots.

It is highly likely this guy waded across, set up a camp to view the palace and died of natural causes.


What do you mean by 'very open'?
'Open' meaning it is allowed?
Or
'Open' because chances are that nobody will see you?


West Island, which is not open to the public and can only be accessed by boat or by wading across the shallow lake, offers an 'excellent' view of Buckingham Palace.

Daily Mail



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that such a spot is not subject to random security checks. All these high profile events around the primary residence of a nation's head of state and nobody bothers to check an island that could contain a sniper?

You Brits really need to get with the program when it comes to VIP security. Ask the US Secret Service, im sure they will show you how its done



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Sorry, I mean open as in totally open. The palace compound is surrounded by several public parks. You can come and go as you please.

It's just a different climate in the UK with regards to security.

Yes we have it, in airports and government buildings it's quite visible, but in historical places not so much.

I think if I'm honest it works a lot better than the US overkill, I've never seen so many cops and security combined until I'd done the tourist thing in NY.

Just my honest opinion friend.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I agree with the overkill with security in the U.S. Recently i was at the airport flying to florida and i got a "random" Check and next thing i know im in my underwear being searched in puplic. No back room or nothing!



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I find it hard to believe that such a spot is not subject to random security checks. All these high profile events around the primary residence of a nation's head of state and nobody bothers to check an island that could contain a sniper?

You Brits really need to get with the program when it comes to VIP security. Ask the US Secret Service, im sure they will show you how its done


You do know an unknown couple got into a white house function without an invite and even had the photo taken with the president?

Yeah the SS are great.

thestar.com.my.../2009/11/26/apworld/20091126102810&sec=apworld

The link screws up, search for Michaele and Tareq Salahi.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Flyer because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If he could not let go of those unfulfilled desires then he may very well have to walk the Earth until that time he is "Judged".

Fair to say that he chose a fine place to Haunt! OMG! How about that, once he realizes he is not constrained by the physical realm he might just be checking up on the Ole Family!



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I find it hard to believe that such a spot is not subject to random security checks. All these high profile events around the primary residence of a nation's head of state and nobody bothers to check an island that could contain a sniper?

You Brits really need to get with the program when it comes to VIP security. Ask the US Secret Service, im sure they will show you how its done


Number one that parasite isn't our head of state,merely an outdated figurehead harking back to the feudal system.and Number two if you look at the picture of the island you will see that it is some distance from Buckingham Palace itself, sure a sniper could make a very nice nest for himself,but he'd have a long wait,they wouldn't let the queen just walk out the front door you know.



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13
 

Parasite? The Windsors are dirt cheap compared to virtually all elected presidents, including Obama.

Show some respect for the woman. She has dedicated her entire life to her people and her countries, and she has done her job with the utmost dignity and respect. She never wanted to be monarch, all she wanted in life was to be around horses.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join