It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

People have been talking about disclosure for decades....time to get real...it wont happen, because we havent been visited by anything!

no? you sure about that?

www.youtube.com... ufo crashing. the voices on the clip are referring to "it".

not been visited by anything? i suspect you need to open your eyes.

Well ladyteeny.....I too believe that ET/UFOs are about but if you are going to link to credible vids to try and prove that point you had a fail on one! ( I didn't check the others....familiar with them)

The link in your quoted post here and above, is actually the Genesis probe coming back to Earth. No 'it' here sorry.

Proof below...
GENESIS PROBE BACK TO EARTH

edit on 6-10-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by ladyteeny

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

People have been talking about disclosure for decades....time to get real...it wont happen, because we havent been visited by anything!

no? you sure about that?

www.youtube.com... ufo crashing. the voices on the clip are referring to "it".

not been visited by anything? i suspect you need to open your eyes.

Well ladyteeny.....I too believe that ET/UFOs are about but if you are going to link to credible vids to try and prove that point you had a fail on one! ( I didn't check the others....familiar with them)

The link in your quoted post here and above, is actually the Genesis probe coming back to Earth. No 'it' here sorry.

Proof below...
GENESIS PROBE BACK TO EARTH

edit on 6-10-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

i personally believe that is disinformation.

for one thing the two people talking about "it" are talking in terms that mean they're unfamiliar with the object. they talk about "negative growth",.... now i know some of the ufos can change shape and alter dimensions so at a guess that is what they're referring to. if it were gemini, why are they calling it "it", and what would negative growth refer to.

further more watch the video, when the camera zooms into the crack in the craft, which incidentally looks unlike any other man-made object, look CLOSELY because something light in colour briefly looks out of the crack. if the craft had been manned from this planet, nobody would have survived that tumble and impact.

so, in conclusion, i don't believe it's a "fail" at all

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Ooooooookay. Fair enough. You are entitled to your opinion and you have opined precisely that.

But I dont agree.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You know....
even if a alien ship landed on the white house lawn or during the super bowl, people would say it was fake, so disclosure wouldnt change anything

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
You know....
even if a alien ship landed on the white house lawn or during the super bowl, people would say it was fake, so disclosure wouldnt change anything

exactly. there's so much disinformation out there now that we really need to rely on our instinct and research prowess.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
You know....

If that was to happen, people would applaud at the marvelous illusion. Others would yell "hologram" at the top of their lungs.

I so agree with you !!

For one who believes, there is plenty of evidence. For one who doesn't, there is lack of evidence.

The only possible disclosure is for a world wide sudden appearance over all the major cities..."à la Independence Day."

Anything else is...and remains speculations.

Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

No one is arguing if UFOs are real, it would be foolish to argue that. What the argue is about, are they aliens? I dont think there is any solid proof that these are aliens and there are connections with being man made.

So what is the argue about? UFOs aka unknown aircraft is REAL, most likely it belongs to HUMANS and yes it is foolish to say there are no unknown aircraft and all was mistaken.

This is why I take neither skeptic nor believer side. Believers think everything is ALIEN spaceship, skeptics say - no there are no strange aircraft, all is lanterns and birds. Well both of you are equally bad so bug off lol.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

oh really........ nice to hear that......... virus are just........ chemicals........... lol........ well all microorganism...... are bunch of chemicals....... hell all organism are bunch of chemicals........... important things to be noted about...... virus..... Reasons for dilemma about virus........ as you said they are neither alive nor dead........ does that look natural to you........?? every thing else in nature is either Dead or Alive................ Unless you believe Zombies(undead) to exist in nature........ lol...... Second dilemma about virus is how to classify it....... is the simplest microorganism or is it the most advanced organism....... virus cannot be classified because......... it shows physical properties that very basic hence shuould be considered simplest microorganism ......... but it could be most advanced organism because............. as an organism has the ability to adapt very fast and also control its environment ie host.......... eg.rabies virus cause Hydrophobia in its host....... and violent nature.......... HIV virus is known to increase libido(sexual urge)......... to continue their spreading......... and the thing is they affect brain........ but how that is not certain yet........ so you tell me............

WHAT ARE VIRUS............??

Have fun.......... Peace.........
Primus.......

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join