It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain or try to make some sense out what I seen on 79South in between I80 and Pgh, PA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
THIS SAT.10-01-11 I was traveling from Ohio on 79 south towards Pittsburgh, Pa. Why I was on the highway I seen a cloud as I was coming over the horizon that appeared to be blinking / flickering. This cloud was Reddish in color. As I was traveling further South I was thinking this cloud may have been close to the cell tower next to it that had red beacons on it blinking. But as I approached closer this was not the case. this was around mile marker 101-100 going south on 79. As I got closer to the "cloud" it still was blinking like a on & off on & off within every 2 to 3 seconds to try to explain the blinking timer related. There were other vehicles on the road some were speeding up and others were slowing down I kept going. As I got closer to this cloud I began to get more amazed because it was not in hiding and was not seeming to move away. I wanted to take pics but I was driving and my cell was dying of energy (vid cam wont work on low energy). So Sorry, no pics. As I got closer I was eventually driving below it. I wanted to see if the light blinking source from a below view would change and it didn't. Thing is it kept blinking and I was below if for a few minutes looked from inside of vehicle out the s-roof and it was still blinking as I drove on. (didn't feel harmed - mistreated- or sick- so I don't know what it was). I say these feelings to express how I felt going thru it. The best way I can explain what I saw was maybe a chemical cloud/ or lightning that remained stuck inside 1 specific cloud but was blinking/ARCING????? I made a thread as quick as I could why driving lol but it wasn't the best written. When I made that thread that was deleted I wanted to see if anyone who may have been on ATS was in the area-ATS member or maybe Earth observers in the region even MIB? who knows. It was interesting to see And I would hope that whatever it was has a real explanation.

So I make this (second) thread to share yet another experience I had to see if there is any who are professionals in the weather field, who can explain what I saw. Again reddish color cloud? blinking on & off the blink was not a complete on and off but like a charged and lower charged then lower so the cloud stayed illuminated when lower charged or off. I don't know what it was wont call it a Space craft as I didn't see any craft all I seen was an illuminating cloud that would on and off or charge up then lower its charge in a few seconds ---ALSO THERE WAS NO RAIN that I can remember.

ATS MEMBERS I will answer any questions as best as I can I don't know what it was. But it was something I hadn't seen before. This isn't about how credible ANY feel I am as I am not here for their mental feeding. I just seen something different AGAIN and wanted to share as well as get some insight of what it may have been. Thanks in advance.

Modulators please post or move where belongs. I posted in Fragile Earth because clouds are Earth and could of been weather related anomaly. Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There has been lots of strange activity in that area for the last few years... unfortunately most of the reporting about it you must find on youtube... since it gets assigned to the hoax department here.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I will check youtube to see if there is any like what I experienced. Thanks and is it simular activity with the clouds?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Was it around sunset? Is it possible that it was a plane in the cloud with the sunsets reflection on it? Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

A cloud? As in one? Here in Cleveland it has been overcast the last four days.

That's a big cloud.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

No it was at night time no sunset at all no plane could just sit in the cloud, stationary?. It was like cloud was charged up chemically or otherwise. Thanks for your help

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

What are you saying?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Cleveland ain't that far from the PA border. And it could have been clearer where you were at. But it's been spitting on me for four days now where I'm at.

I could call you a liar, if that's what you want, but that was not the intenet.

The one big cloud was a thought I found humorous.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I see you were referencing ths size of it. Sorry, as far a a liar naw not even I have no reason to. I seen something and wanted insight. IHOPE THAT WHEN THINGS GO DOWN ON EARTH THINGS ARE ALWAYS OBSERVED. But it seems none shared the visual.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I wasn't saying it could sit stationary. Sometimes when a plane is going the same direction as you, it may look like its staying still.. as opposed to it going to the left or right of your view. Hope you figure this out. I can't think of anything aside from that

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
For what it's worth, it has been raining in Pittsburgh since Friday, non-stop. The OP's position at that time would put him dead center in the rain that we have been experiencing here since then.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

I didnt see it in Pittsburgh pa it was north by mile marker 101-100 on 79 my friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Strange things going on these days, more than likely it was not a real cloud.

Cloud falls to the ground... www.youtube.com...

Government patent for making clouds:

U.S. Patent 4999637: Creation Of Artificial Ionization Clouds Above The Earth ~ Issued: Mar. 12, 1991 Filed: May. 14, 1987

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is more information about the artificial cloud making patent...www.patentstorm.us... It talks about heating and radiation...possible HAARP transmitter...so who knows why it was blinking or what they are up to now.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Thanks kwell for your input. I dont know what it was but I do got a feeling that there will be more visuals like this. It was a cool experience. Even though I didnt know what it was.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by phantomjack

I didnt see it in Pittsburgh pa it was north by mile marker 101-100 on 79 my friend.

So you were just south of Slippery Rock. Look, it rained here non-stop for four days. There may have been some lightning up there. That front was moving counterclockwise right over top of the area.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Yes I was I dont recall it raining there when I was observing. Im not sayin it wasnt raining I just dont remember it. Thanks for the added input, did you notice anything?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by HappyBunny

Yes I was I dont recall it raining there when I was observing. Im not sayin it wasnt raining I just dont remember it. Thanks for the added input, did you notice anything?

No, not at all. It was dreary and pretty dark most of the time with wall to wall clouds and rain.

new topics

top topics

join