It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new spirit on the block

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Greetings.. I decided to look around for a site that deals with the stories and information like glp has.. GLP (in my humble opinion) is a farse. Like others ..Ihave been banned and cant understand why.. It is of no consequence to me... as Im almost certain.. this happenened in there feeble attempt to get me to "donate".
Anyway.. hello.. my name steve and I'M known on the internet as archangel2012. I have been in this world for 58 years so far and I must say we live in truly amazing times. From what I have been ale to see so far here.. there are quite a few old posts and not much is up to speed.. as far as participation goes.. what am I missing..? At any rate....I'll stick around for awhile to see what kind( if any) response I get by joining this site.
PEACE......

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Greetings! Hate to burst your bubble but this site is a farce too. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Welcome to the show.

Hope you enjoy the ride and see ya around.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

oh really??? got any facts???? proof??? evidemce??

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by archangel2012

Hahaha exactly.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi

Hahaha exactly.

ok...hahaha back

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Well hello,

I am not sure what you are expecting, but you can probably find it.

Some trolls, but if you go into certain threads it's expected. I am mostly here for the financial system information, here it is gathered quite elegantly.

Science forum is mostly clean, of course extremist do exist everywhere.

Anything else is hit and miss.

Anyways happy hunting,
King

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hello
Thankfully, I am only banned at my work site. I can still access it at home. This site is second best though but it still gives out good info. I see that there are people that posts on both sites. Take care and welcome!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by odinson

thank you ...one and all..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Hi - welcome!

You can bring us up to speed with a 'End of the World' prediction - haven't seen one for a couple of minutes.

Got any good ones?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle

Hi - welcome!

You can bring us up to speed with a 'End of the World' prediction - haven't seen one for a couple of minutes.

Got any good ones?

The predictions that are currently being told, backwards ,forwards, mostly sideways.. are really losing the "novelty" if that makes any sense. Everyone including myself... knows something is coming... and it's my observation that "not knowing for sure" what is is creates all the speculation that borders on paranoia..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
thank you for the welcome!! I will try to make my presence here at ATS interesing and informative . We truly are living in amazing ..May I recommend a song done called "hero of war" performed by rise against from a cd called appeal to reason.I look forward in the coming days to be here from time to time...read and gather all the info and emotion from those who are touched by the " spirit of inquiry" with all the emotional intellegence being human involves....we don't get what we want by spilling blood ,, we get what we want by sharing it.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Cool, I am new too mainly to post something I want to share but I gotta get my 20 post in uuhhh!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fight4YourSoul

Cool, I am new too mainly to post something I want to share but I gotta get my 20 post in uuhhh!

ryde on welcome!... from what I have seen so far ...this is a much more organized site than godlike (post mortem) productions.that place was comprised of mostly emotionally constipated intellects.with over inflated egoes and fundamentally lacking moral courage.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hunger crisis grips North Korea as food runs short
U.S. and South Korea won't resume aid unless communist regime meets certain conditions.. i posted a bit more info on this .. dont know where it went but.. this story made me literally sick inside my spirit..

updated 10/6/2011 6:22:49 PM ET 2011-10-06T22:22:49 on msn's world news page..
a seed of darkness has been planted in the human soul... when will it stopped being watered with greed... lust .. contempt and self rightousness..

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join