It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNGRIP - New Documentary from Ben Stewart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This has just been released a couple of days ago, did a quick search and it hasn't been posted here yet.
I am sure many of you are familiar with Ben Stewart's films; he is the man behind Kymatica and Esoteric Agenda, both highly recommended documentaries and can be found on youtube in their entirety.

From the creators of Esoteric Agenda (www.esotericagenda.net) and Kymatica (www.talismanicidols.org), UNGRIP penetrates the illusions and delusions of the legal system with direct relation to the psychology of humanity. Inspired by the story of rob in the pagé family, as well as clips of Bruce Lipton, PHD and Ben: Stewart.

I am still watching the documentary as I post this but so far it has been a real eye opener; I will be back to discuss in more detail when I've gotten round to watching all of it.

Edit:
Ok so for anyone unable to watch at this time I will shed some light on 'rob in the pagé family', the man who is the main focus of this documentary. Rob lives in Canada and has been spending years disconnecting himself from the system and becoming a sovereign individual. The following is an excerpt from his website ConsciousSelfGovernance.ca

rob was a former successful IT professional, who after 20 years on the job, ended his career to move his family into the country to build an off-grid home (earthship), grow their own food and establish the pagé family domain. Having spent considerable time (over 3500 hours) since July 2008 testing the theories learned, rob’s teaching on self governance, freedom, sustainable living and balanced living has started to gain international recognition for his approaches to life. Taking full responsibility and accountability for his life, on a Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual level without forcing his will upon another, meant making significant changes in how he and his family lived and so began the process to remove any and all dependencies on the state and corporations while at the same time working towards building interdependent relationships with other independent people.
Source
Please check out his website for more information if you are interested.
So after watching this I have to say I admire this man's spirit in overcoming dependence on the system, and his story is not only relevant to Canadians but to the whole world.
We can all take away a lesson or two from rob's struggle to become truly free.

Namaste
edit on 3-10-2011 by TetsuoIronMan because: additional information

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wow! Great find.

I've watched both Kymatica & Esoteric Agenda, & found them both highly interesting.

S+F!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
thanks ..getting it now..will watch later. SnF

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thank you!

I have seen both Kymatica and Esoteric Agenda. Cannot wait to watch this one as well, and discuss it!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the post!
Unlike Esoteric Agenda and KYMATICA (both highly recommended) this film focuses a lot on the Canadian aspect of things, which you don't hear a lot of. rob of the pagé family is a leader for sovereign off grid living. Seems like this is the way things are headed folks! Conscious Self Governance is an obvious solution to our worldly issues.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
For those that are interested in the more spiritual side to Conscious Self Governance there is a page on the website about spirituality and reprogramming your belief systems. His ideas about self-actualization and spiritual integrity are the answer to all the troubles our species faces today; if everyone took the time to follow these guidelines we would be much better off.
Check the link below to read more on that.
Spirituality and Reprogramming Beliefs

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
can`t say enough about this movie along with ben stewart`s other works. more people need to see his work and ungrip from the crap that is being fed to us on a daily basis. we must stop getting distracted by our fear and dependencies and our false egos. take back your life and your self. take responsibility and govern your self.

top topics

join