It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Exposes Corrupt NYPD Cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Anonymous has exposed the NYPD cop, Anthony Bologna, who allegedly pepper-sprayed innocent, peaceful protestors recently in New York. There's video of the alleged incident, and the topic was even addressed by Jon Stewart on The Daily Show last week. Check out all of the available evidence and information, and judge for yourself. This is not the first known incident with this cop, unfortunately.

I have provided a total of 4 videos.
The first two links are to YouTube Videos that features the message to/about Bologna from Anonymous.
The first link has a good quality video with clear audio. The second video has very poor audio, but has interesting information attached to the video post.
The third video is a slow-motion edit of Bologna's second alleged attack.
The fourth video is the Jon Stewart bit.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I agree with the stated mission of Anonymous. This kind of peaceful activism is exactly what the world needs.
edit on 3-10-2011 by moonzoo7 because: corrected punctuation

edit on 3-10-2011 by moonzoo7 because: corrected typo

edit on 3-10-2011 by moonzoo7 because: corrected typos, added commentary

edit on 3-10-2011 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

arrest anthony bologna now
police brutality and stand over tactics need to stop
their authority and power is just the same as ours

it will be interesting to see if anything ever comes out of this
no doubt the police will praise him

edit on 3-10-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Hopefully this movement will gain momentum. Who would have thought that the Middle East would change so quickly? He should be arrested, IMO. Of course the cops will protect their own, but I'd love to see an honest cop condem the action.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

I think we are watching this movement gain momentum as we speak..its spreading worldwide..and like you said a lot of the middle east are already a few steps ahead of us so inspiration and 'leadership' is all around us.
i dont think most people are willing to put up with the problems our monetary system has created(which is really the root of most problems)
police wont be getting payed for much longer anyway when governments admit the debt they are in is an unfixable problem (unless people stand up and change the system completely)

yeah i doubt any cop will stand up, and really its hard to expect them too.
but we have our own voices and when enough people get the message and start spreading it we will be ok, if it happens soon

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You are the smartest member of 2011! I really want to see postive, peacefully-gained change.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7

You are the smartest member of 2011! I really want to see postive, peacefully-gained change.

aha hardly, i try to think logically but that doesn’t get you far when people speak with emotion.
so do i..i think peaceful protest is important in the fact its going to spread awareness.
but i wonder how far it will get us, we all know how very little say we have. even if tptb are listening do you really think their going to just give up the power and control they hold? they’ve been doing it for centuries and i cant see how peaceful protest would stop that
violence i think is a last resort and i would only encourage it if it was in defence.. such as the pepper spraying incident. Personally i think the protesters have just as much right to pepper spray him right back..but at the moment it would only inflame the situation before enough people get to think about it rationally (without the media spin of violence and such)
the best action we could take once enough people are down for the cause would be to stop using money and stimulating the economy.
what power do they have if we don’t use their money? money is only powerful when we give it power.
we could also start mass boycotts of corporations, banks, governments etc..

the way i look at it a group of 1000 protesters hold a lot more power than a banker hiding behind his currency

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yeah he made millions spraying that hippie.... Learn your definitions please. I would rather call him misbehaving corruption usually implies some intelligence.

Police corruption is a specific form of police misconduct designed to obtain financial benefits, other personal gain, and/or career advancement for a police officer or officers in exchange for not pursuing, or selectively pursuing, an investigation or arrest.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

A pattern of misconduct isn't corruption? Especially when it comes to suppressing/oppressing peaceful protesters. ( Kent State was an act of corruption ). Are we splitting hairs with semantics?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Search button is a heck of a thing.

thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The daily show did nothing but make light of a serious subject.

They also related the Wall Street protests to Bonaroo.

I hate to break it to you guys, but Comedy Central is not working for the good of the people.
They promote selfishness, greed, materialism, shalowness, and ignorance.
Yes, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert too.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And now whenever some cop spews violence or injustice we can call it a "bunch of baloney". Re-invigorate an old word.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
"bunch of baloney". Re-invigorate an old word.

didnt judge judy start that? lol

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well,
I think if we lean too much on any corporate source of information for shaping our opinions for us, we're in trouble. Gather the facts, draw your own conclusions. As for Stewart making light of the subject, well, it is called "Comedy Central", and I don't ever expect to watch The Daily Show and get serious, sober commentary on the issues. And, yes, Comedy Central is trying to make a profit, I'm sure of it.
Just like everyone else who's living in this society.

top topics

join