It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now on Our Local CP24 News, BNN Contributor,Said Why Protest Capitalism Is There a Better Way?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I was completely surprised by the the BNN Contributor or host he actutally did say Why Protest Capitalism Is There a Better Way Then Capitalism? and he said twice the BNN Contributor looked very uneasy about talking the stocks and he even said stocks will fail, and he did have a pretty bleak future for 2011 and 2012, yet the BNN Contributor on the CP24 show CP24 Breakfast, he was so sure and postive, that the markets would have had rebounded last week.

It seems to me at least you could say that these showing of a minor meltdown of there own, well it was pretty interesting to see a BNN telling the sheeps, Why Protest Capitalism Is There a Better Way?
that one is a classic.

There are other ways and systems rather then just pure Capitalism greed, Capitalism is great for the rich, but not for the rest of others.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Uhh...no... Capitalism is great for people with great ideas and terrible for people with little to offer.

You're right, there are other ways, and they've all failed miserably in the past.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I hope the capitalists (peace be upon them) decide to collectively do nothing. Let's see who'll suffer the most.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

and your right aswell, but the reason other systems had failed,is because they had horrible leaderships and even now Capitalism has failed, Capitalism helps the rich, lets you work in a company right? lets say you have an idea and want to share with the boss right? what happens then? you give the idea to the boss, then the boss calls for a meeting, in the meeting room, you hear your own idea, that could help the company grow, spread, yet the boss kept talking about the idea you had and the one idea you talked with the boss.

So what you get in return for saving or helping the company? nothing, you cant sue the boss, because you have to proof to claim that it was your idea, from the point on then you have to make another move which will have an effect on your life, leave the company, and start a new one if you got the money on your own, yet still even with that, a regular person wouldnt still win in Capitalism.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We're controlled by material possessions. With out that urge to splurge, we are no longer consumers and then are no longer gears in the system.

All you need is love. Ba, bada da da. - Love is free and we've been taught how to forget that.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent

Uhh...no... Capitalism is great for people with great ideas and terrible for people with little to offer.

You're right, there are other ways, and they've all failed miserably in the past.

and the people with little to offer must be jailed ? killed because no medical treatment for them ? put into asylums ?
ok I see, they that have much to offer are the elite ones, they offer so much
but the question is : to whom are they offering so much ??
I guess just to their selfish person no ??

Neo-capitalism is doomed also because no regulation any longer and robbery of nature and food and all the money by greed ...
I agree with the fact capitalism is the best system possible, but NOT the neo-liberalism, neo-capitalist corporatist system it has become !!!

peace

but fighting neo-capitalism is just good and necessary, just like fighting cancer !!!! it is killing our human societies !!!!

edit on 3-10-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I suppose I should ask: What exactly do you mean by capitalism anyway?

Capitalism, unto itself, is nothing more than than a description of the way a business can obtain money for growth and operation. For example, I put money into person A's business because person A runs a very successful business, and I feel it is likely the value of my stake in person A's business will increase. Person A is effectively paying me interest on the money that I allow him to hold. I don't see anything evil about that. It's really not a system built on greed, it's a system built on collective ownership.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Honestly, the system that we have currently is more of a temporary patch on a navy vessel. It only holds out for so long untill pressure takes over and you have to patch it up again (IF you didnt take the time to actually repair the damage)

The system was bound to fail from the beginning. But i fear that it is almost too late. Human beings as a whole have adapted to the use of "currency" and its place in our pocket.
We will never abandon the money system on earth. Its engraved

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by Infrasilent

and the people with little to offer must be jailed ? killed because no medical treatment for them ? put into asylums ?
ok I see, they that have much to offer are the elite ones, they offer so much
but the question is : to whom are they offering so much ??
I guess just to their selfish person no ??

Neo-capitalism is doomed also because no regulation any longer and robbery of nature and food and all the money by greed ...
I agree with the fact capitalism is the best system possible, but NOT the neo-liberalism, neo-capitalist corporatist system it has become !!!

peace

but fighting neo-capitalism is just good and necessary, just like fighting cancer !!!! it is killing our human societies !!!!

edit on 3-10-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

I couldn't have said it any better!

i agree with you 100%. It is a the best way to go, but the way it's become is bad. There have to be "amendments" to the system..it's too much for the Big guy, it's starting to take away from the little guy, or just the average guy!

It's like each generation, the average person starts out with a lower and lower chance for success! Right?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I honestly don't believe that is true. I'd say that CHANCES for success in each generation are increasing. People who are willing to take those chances are decreasing. That is why our economic system is becoming evil. Most of the people involved are becoming evil-- from the janitor to the CEO. People aren't willing to stand up for what's right when it really counts. It's easy to join thousands of people in a mob outside a skyscraper. It's a lot harder to say no to a new iPhone, shoes, or a jacket that you know was made in a sweatshop in Asia somewhere. It's hard to stand up to your boss and ask for credit where credit is due. It's hard to report your own company for dumping toxic chemicals down the drain. It's hard to admit you're a part of the problem. No amount of regulation or number crunching is going to fix this, but they're sure trying to find ways to make it worse.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Then why would you be stupid enough to just give out ideas to your boss? Start a new business with your bestfriend from the garage or something. But I'm sure you'll have another excuse.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

and your right aswell, but the reason other systems had failed,is because they had horrible leaderships

Uh, no. Even in good ole USSR they used money.There were businesses. But since no one was allowed to get wealthy, no one bothered to become enterprising which would have created more jobs. As evidenced by one of USSR's planes which was haphazardly put, a welder in a capitalism system would try his darnest to make a good job because he wants to get promoted/noticed by the competition/impress his boss/not be fired. In a highly regulated system, a welder will just...weld. Since whatever amount of work he does he'll get the same compensation.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I believe there are two economies.

One of corporations, central banks and workers. The corporations have lobbyists who write rules which help eliminate small businesses. The central banks wants to control those who feel independent. Workers want unemployment insurance and taxes to pay for things provided to them.

The other economy is of small businesses and independent folk. This is the other 50% of the economy, and it's under attack by regulations pushed by lobbyists. The independent folk who can take care of themselves (farmers, ranchers, rural self-sufficient) are a threat to the way of life pushed by central banks and corporations.

Capitalism hasn't failed. It's alive and well in small businesses. Central banking has failed, as has hedge funds who highly leveraged bank credit.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Dbriefed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You're right.

It's just easier to do the "bad" thing nowadays...

Pretty soon China will be sending it's jobs over to the US...wouldn't THAT be something?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
^Probably not. My shoes are made in Vietnam. The phone I bought last week is also made there. The washing machine and refrigerator came from Thailand.

In whatever system, the little folks will always have to make do with the crumbs from the big folks. But at least in Capitalism, you can have better crumbs. And if you're smart enough, you can rise above your status. If not, then at least you're allowed to whine in a capitalist society. Try that in an absolute monarchy or communist state.

top topics

join