It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Just Came to Me...the Reason the Elite will NOT Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The simple answer is technology....the same technology that they use to enslave the masses is the very same thing that will bring them down because they don't have a clue about it. To an outsider, it would seem as though the elite are in charge. In reality, they are not because there are so many people who are masters at technology who are NOT part of the elite... for one, Anonymous. Sure, the elite can afford the best of the best sellouts to help them at every level of private and government but usually the sellouts are selling out because they are not the best and they know it. WIthout the best, what do they have?

Have you ever met some of the elite? I have been at cocktail parties with them and even at one time met a Wells Fargo VP - I was not impressed in the least. I thought I would be ennamered and in awe...I wasn't and it was actually quite the opposite. I remember txting my friends at the time that it was a joke..and a bad one.

Have you ever talked to an elite? Do you know how clueless they really are? It is nothing more than a fraternity amongst those that have have all and know nothing...and a pretty transparent and dumb spectacle at that. If you could only see these fake smiles and bravado they all put on for each other...laughable and pathetic. Do you think politicians are bad? This is on another level. It is a different world that they live in and not one I want any part of. The scary part is that it would be really easy for me to be one of them - I have a pretty solid "in". The first time I was around them, before learning more about how things really are, it gave me the same impression that it does now - only pity. Many of the elite people I met were normal at some time in the past but the 7 car garages and self importance made them who they are today, and they are not going back and they will step on anyones neck in order to stay where they are. The transparent, toothy smiles in the context of the words coming out of their mouths spoke volumes to me.

The latest Anonymous video and even the protests changed my opinion and my outlook for hope with not just the US, but the world.... and much for the better. I have seen other videos from them but in context of everything going on, it struck a chord in me this time.

My only purpose in creating this topic is to hear from those who are part of the movement or part of the solution. I used to be part of it, even if in a small way. I am older and have been out of touch but I am becoming more in touch now with the passion that I see lately - just when I was about to give up on this place I call home, I see dedication and true passion for change... and it is beautiful.

Pleae keep going...it is working.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
When the power goes out, technology won't matter as much as guns and numbers.
If they can keep the power on, then they will always have the advantage over the masses.

I use to do security at castle parties in Newport, RI., I wouldn't know if any of them were "elite" though, but they were as far detached from reality as anyone I've ever met in my travels. Some of the folks in Newport think they are a different species from the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

Boy you do make an outstanding point. In my experience I have found that those who got into the tech business with the sole intent of making big bucks rather than a love for what learning and doing involves tend to be less knowledgeable in the long run.

Reason being: They went through college and will take whatever courses might be implicitly required by their employer but nothing more. Those that have learned their tech skills via a love for the different puzzles and elements of the technology are constantly learning.

Yes I wear my geek badge proudly!

I worked my way through 7 certifications, my most prized one being in computer forensics, at a time when I was not planning on working in that field. I was an analytical lab tech and figured I would be there forever after 21 years. But I never expected to develop a life threatening sensitivity to the very elements I was working with and when I had to find a new job...boy I had some good stuff going for me

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre

But I never expected to develop a life threatening sensitivity to the very elements I was working with and when I had to find a new job...boy I had some good stuff going for me

Well said! My career has involved the same

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree - when the power is out it might not make a difference who the better coder is....at that point, food and food gathering ability will be more important than a perl expert :-)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
you can carry a single candle flame, a single source of light into a room full of dark, and the darkness is driven away by the light

you cannot do the same with dark,

light always wins

i think that is an even simpler way to think about it

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They've already "won".

BUT, what have they won?

and how long will it last??

I think that them "winning" was the biggest mistake they could have made. It marked the beginning of the End.

Don't worry so much about the "Elites" and the NWO and all that crap, if every one of us just focused on our lives (turn of the TV, CNN,FOX) and looked at what we had to do to be better, then well the world would start turning around.

It's up to all of us, but at the same time it's only up to YOU.

I try not to pay any attention to NWO talk or TPTB talk.

Fear is a very low frequency and it'll keep you from being balanced and happy. I'm pretty sure "they" want us in fear, its easier to control people that are afraid!

Once i figured that out, i really had no interest in talking about the Elites & TBTP.

Be conscious of it, but know that it's nothing to be afraid of.

Once you let them get you thinking in fear, then they've already won.

goodluck goodaaay!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Well...don't a lot of members believe that the military industrial complex has super secret "super tech"?

I'm sure they have weapons built to be useful incase a Xflare wipes out everything else.

Would Zero Point energy tech be ruined? Or any of the other Theorized tech?

Thats something to ponder...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
With regard to this thread - I agree about the cabal/illuminati/whatever not winning. They have not covered all their bases. One thing is technology and once the electrical grid goes down we will have to learn all about Nikola Tesla - the man they vilified and expunged from history. The beauty of the internet is that we are all learning to share information and to get along. The internet connects us and allows us to build a sense of solidarity - no matter what happens. Emotionally, Spiritually and physically we by far outnumber them and as long as we can build a sense of belonging and connectedness - that is something the TPTB will never have. They have secrets and money - not a good match and no match for openess and sharing.

Great thread - will read with interest everyones thoughts and opinions.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

Don't worry so much about the "Elites" and the NWO and all that crap, if every one of us just focused on our lives (turn of the TV, CNN,FOX) and looked at what we had to do to be better, then well the world would start turning around.

It's up to all of us, but at the same time it's only up to YOU.

Well said.
Hit the nail on the head.
Unfortunately, humans appear to be herd animals. Millennia of superstition and indoctrination techniques have moulded us into creatures so afraid to deviate from the crowd and appear different, that the faculty and will for independent thinking has (almost) been eradicated.
As you said.
Each person must become an individual and work it out for themselves that most of us are in voluntary slavery and only you can decide to set yourself free.

Distractions, distractions everywhere!
And not a moment to think!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
With regard to this thread - I agree about the cabal/illuminati/whatever not winning. They have not covered all their bases. One thing is technology and once the electrical grid goes down we will have to learn all about Nikola Tesla - the man they vilified and expunged from history. The beauty of the internet is that we are all learning to share information and to get along. The internet connects us and allows us to build a sense of solidarity - no matter what happens. Emotionally, Spiritually and physically we by far outnumber them and as long as we can build a sense of belonging and connectedness - that is something the TPTB will never have. They have secrets and money - not a good match and no match for openess and sharing.

Great thread - will read with interest everyones thoughts and opinions.

Much Peace...

Great Comment...They almost expunged Tesla from history until one realizes who Tesla really was with a little research. Tesla had his own elite to deal with in his times, Thomas Edison. Tesla worked hard to unlock the secrets of the universe for the betterment of his fellow man. Edison invented for the betterment of himself, his giant ego and his whore, criminal businessman and politician friends. With all due respect to Edison, I think we probably would have figured out lame phonographs and lightbulbs on our own...not so sure about Tesla's AC current as a superior energy transmission system...which Edison was opposed to because of his own petty self interests. During Tesla's time, not all of the elite were corrupt and one of them, namely Westinghouse stepped up. I don't see any Westinghouses today, just a lot of Edisons who arent even inventing anything other than financial schemes to line thier pockets. Sorry, the iPad is not an invention of technology, it is a financial invention to make it easier for you to pay the elite while looking as cool as they said you should look. The basic technology for the iPad was there 20 years ago and I owned one...the only thing missing then was a connected way for you to PAY..and keep paying. Thank god for today's "inventors"!

top topics

join