It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking back our country strategy and history on how the banks took over (please click.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Please give this Video a chance. This is literally the best video out there that explains how the Banks came to be in power in such amazing detail and it also explains how to take the country back. All that is said in the video you can research for yourself. It explains American history and the banks with such detail, it is just a very extremely well informative video that EVERYONE needs to see and educate themselves.

I normally don't ask for this, but please Flag this thread, for I believe this deserves to be at the top. The more people see it, the more the truth spreads. Help also by spreading this video yourselves on FB myspace, forums etc.

As I said, all information here are research-able. It is 40 mins of your time but 40 mins of knowledge.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well, don't want to depress you but honestly I don't think the majority of Americans are bothered by the fact that the banks run their country. Heck, thats how they all got rich.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Well, don't want to depress you but honestly I don't think the majority of Americans are bothered by the fact that the banks run their country. Heck, thats how they all got rich.

That defeatist attitude will get you nowhere. Have a little faith and believe that good things do happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thanks, watched the whole thing,

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It's a nice idea but if you take down the banks, sooner or later people forget and there will be new ones;

If pigs could vote, the man with the slop bucket would be elected swine-herd every time, no matter how much slaughtering he did on the side. - Orson Scott Card

People will always turn to those with the money, and even if you do away with banks there will be those people who have managed to get that little bit more and be the bankers of tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Okandetre

TBH I find the information on how the federal reserve came to power more interesting and more valuable due to how informative it is. I expected people to value this video. I am surprised not many people posted here. *sigh*

new topics

top topics

join