It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret US-Israeli Nuke Transfers Led To Fukushima Blasts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Article link

Of course there has to be a Jew angle. Too tired to provide thorough summary but its an interesting read.

The facts about clandestine American and Israeli support for Japan's nuclear armament are being suppressed in the biggest official cover-up in recent history. The timeline of events indicates the theft from America's strategic arsenal was authorized at the highest level under a three-way deal between the Bush-Cheney team, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Elhud Olmert's government in Tel Aviv.
Tokyo's Strangelove
In early 2007, Vice President Dick Cheney flew to Tokyo with his closest aides. Newspaper editorials noted the secrecy surrounding his visit - no press conferences, no handshakes with ordinary folks and, as diplomatic cables suggest, no briefing for U.S. Embassy staffers in Tokyo.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Noooooooooo....remember that whole tsunami and earthquake? You know, the disaster with tons of footage from multiple news outlets, and that millions of people watched live including myself? Sorry dude no jews behind the curtain here.

If you are too "tired" to provide real evidence and explanation for your theory then don't post it.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
" Washington refused to accept a nuclear-armed Japan, Tokyo would turn to Moscow

Some 16 metric tons of nuclear cores packed in caskets were hauled away in refrigerated containers to prevent fission. At the port of Houston, the dangerous cargo was loaded aboard vessels operated by an Israeli state-owned shipping line. The radioactive material was detected by port inspector Roland Carnaby, a private contractor working under the federal program to interdict weapons of mass destruction.

The intelligence community is still buzzing about his shooting death. On April 29, 2008, Houston police officers pursued Carnaby on a highway chase and gunned him down. His port monitoring contract was later awarded to the Israel-based security firm NICE (Neptune Intelligence Computer Engineering), owned by former Israeli Defense Force officers. "

^ wow. coming from Rense, all that intel is going to be shot down as 'disinfo' by most ATSers, imo

luckily, there is the paper trail. well, at least a domestic American inspector about to blow da whistle was shot down and replaced.by a contract between US nuclear arms with Israeli officials, wow again that's incredible, wow again, that either happened or it never happened, and if it did, confirms the OP theory. only problem, how to prove it happened, aside from Rense's story

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Of course there has to be a Jew angle.

Of course jew haters always claim that everything is the fault of the jews - just as in this case.

if it rains - the jews caused it
if there is a drought - the jews caused it
etc etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by itsatrap

When I said there had to be a Jew angle I didn't mean to imply it was my angle. Please don't shoot the messenger here. In all honesty I question whether you even went to the link or simply made a judgment based off the headline.

It is not my theory as you allege but the author, Yoichi Shimatsu. I thought it was a titillating read and felt like sharing. If you actually read the article, I think you'd find it provides a fairly concise explanation of its title.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I for one enjoyed the article. Thanks for sharing it. True or not it would make a great spy novel...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I love that newbs are rewarded with stars by fellow anti-anti-semites in making daft attacks instead of discussing an article I am now convinced they have not read.

What a tragedy- the way in which the ATS system so often rewards idiocy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thanks for taking your time. I agree.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

So the US smuggled in weapons grade nuke material so that the Japanese could have Nuclear arms, despite the fact that after WWII Japan signed Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution which states that armed forces with war potential will not be maintained...Then for some inexplicable reason they decided to store it all in a nuclear power plant.....and then coincidentally an Earthquake hit and caused it all to blow up, despite the fact that the accident wasn't even as bad as Chernobyl....(which itself was just a regular nuclear plant without weapons grade nuke material) Meaning that you don't need weapons grade nuke material for an accident the size of Fukushima.

Yeah...that all just make perfect sense!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I guess that just because something is extremely unlikely doesn't mean it's impossible, but I find this chain of events and the timing to be a bit of a long shot. Even if this was true, I kind of feel like the Iraeli's are just the middle men. I think I'm still buying the official story on this one as far as the cause of the disaster, the handling of the aftermath being a different issue.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

no idea what your trying to prove, but i live in nishinomiya and i'm positive that blast was caused by the tsunami. theres no reason for there to be any jewish people behind it. it was a NUCLEAR power plant. not a weapons testing facility or any of such nonsense. nuclear power plants have a risk of meltdowns, why on earth would it be anything else?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalKyon

Hi all,

I'm a newbie but just had to comment on this.

Are you saying that just because you happen to reside in a certain country, then somehow YOU are more qualified in being aware of any secret or clandestine governmental (and above-governmental) activities?
If so, then you are possibly the only one on the planet who is... Certainly the only one on this website. Lol!

Regardless, please let me relay a story.

Earlier this year - but after the Japanese disaster - I was watching perhaps an hour long program on Italian TV (RAI 2 if my memory is correct) taking another (and in-depth) look at the devastating events which occurred at Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August of 1945. The film appeared to have originally been made in the U.S. sometime before this years' disaster and although most of it's narrative had been over-dubbed into Italian, there were small sections into which Italian subtitles had been added.
One such subtitled section featured an ex-Los Alamos (the top U.S. nuclear facility, I believe?) nuclear scientist explaining exactly the type and amount of radiation emitted, along with it's long term effects..

MORE IMPORTANTLY HOWEVER, WAS HIS ASSERTION THAT JAPAN HAD AN ACTIVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM!!!

I actually heard him say this. Most Italians neither speak nor understand English. Unsurprisingly, the subtitles omitted this crucial piece of information and posted something entirely different, however, the Los Alamos Scientist said it clear as day in the English language. He didn't whisper it, he stated it as common knowledge. Apparently, the U.S. and it's allies had helped get Japan started and that with India, Pakistan, China and North Korea all nuked up, neurotic and on it's doorstep, then it is obvious that Japan would have nukes too!

On a side note, I also watched an interview with an Australian (I believe) female nuclear scientist, stating that because of the unique and rare types of radiation being emitted by Fukushima - such as Iodine 131 - then the only conclusion had to be that Fukushima was in fact a nuclear processing plant, whatever else it may or may not have been.

If you wish, I imagine I can find this video and post a link.

I'm sorry if this betrays the Japanese government as a bunch of lying you-know-whats, but hey, welcome to the real world.

Must go.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LouvadaSejaDeus
MORE IMPORTANTLY HOWEVER, WAS HIS ASSERTION THAT JAPAN HAD AN ACTIVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS PROGRAM!!!

Japanese nuclear weapon program

Please visit Wikipedia!

I still doubt any Human Influence, except Stupidity, in this Drama!
In the case there was a Human Influence i doubt that it was coming
from Israel. the US, China or Russia!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

For a moment there, I thought you serious...

'WIKIPEDIA' as a source of reliable information??!!! Like it!

The same Wikipedia that reckons 19 Arabs with sharp knives performed countless miracles on 9/11?!?! etc. etc.

Next you'll be telling us all that Santa Claus doesn't exist!

On that note, I'm off to hunt that Ozzie Scientist.

I'll be back........................

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think the Scientists name is Helen Caldicott.

Can't find the interview I watched with her at the moment, so I'll take back -for now- that she said Fukushima was also a nuclear processing plant.

She did say, that it was definitely the Jews who made it start raining!!

(that last line was a joke btw)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Rense.com as a source for something as sensitive as a covert Japan nuke program is maybe one step more reliable than Sorcha Faal. And some will argue that point. But don't bother, cause I don't believe either. It is just another "blame the Jews" piece of garbage. And yes, I did read the entire article. Why, I don't know.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

For a moment there, I thought you serious...

'WIKIPEDIA' as a source of reliable information??!!! Like it!

So?

Why you are not out and start to kill "The Hive"?
Hmmmm?

Maybe because you just like to talk, to criticize and to stand inside the Spotlight,
a coward you are not better than "a bad Puppeteer" !

Before you have nothing better to offer your critic is more than obsolete!

I checked that Wikipedia Article and there is nothing wrong in there
as well as the article is neutral and not on a Side of someone!

I can tell you that more than 95% OF Wikipedia is okay to use!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Firstly, I was under the impression that ATS had strict T&C rules about polite discourse and unnecessary name-calling.

More importantly, you have absolutely no idea as to who I am, nor what I do or do not believe.

ANYONE, however, who believes that any self-protecting government will allow even half a truth - regarding 'secretive' national activities - to appear and remain on Wikipedia, is seriously deluded.

You are free to believe what you wish. I have no reason to lie about Japan having nukes, I have no problem with the Japanese people. I care not whether the nukes came from the US, Israel or out of a Christmas cracker. I do know what the Los Alamos scientist said... I heard him myself. I think that the OP's initial link should be read and considered. Not all sites that spout crap, always spout crap!

Merely considering Japans geographical position makes one believe that they should at least have 'thought about' some kind of nuclear deterrent. I am quite sure that the Chinese alone would love to repay the Japanese for the murder, slaughter, rape and enslavement of millions of its people prior to, and during World War II.

www.nanking-massacre.com...

This is only an exercise, but you should get the drift...

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Firstly, I was under the impression that ATS had strict T&C rules about polite discourse and unnecessary name-calling.

You are right, it was not fair to call you a Coward,
but after being so old i become very angry about People who just criticize
without offering a alternative quick Source!

Look, every Author on and in Wikipedia need to always name the Source,
as you can see by the Numbers, this Sources in this Article are Kosher, Clean and Limpo!

One more time: i am sorry but please offer a (more) objective Alternative to Wiki !

edit on 9-10-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Respect to you for your response.

To be honest, in my experience there is no one constantly reliable source and I concede that Wikipedia is often a useful repository.

However...

Our world is currently experiencing one of it's darker periods and as always, the truth, during these times, is aggressively suppressed (usually by those who follow some ego-centric religious doctrine and think they are 'better' than others). The truth is hidden, blurred or ridiculed in the MSM, web forums, Wikipedia and anywhere else that the truth dares to raise it's eager little head.

The good news is that these darker times never last and the truth always comes out in the wash.

Personally I believe that there are many people on this planet who are about to receive a long overdue exposure and awakening. As a species we are on the threshold of understanding the workings of the Human psyche (there already exist innumerable young individuals). Once that is common knowledge, then all of this 'let's control the world' 'we're better than everyone else' egomania will be treated as the mental illness that it truly is. The only difference shall be that with this new understanding, it shan't be necessary to drug-up the countless people currently suffering delusions of grandeur brought on by inherent personal and cultural insecurities. However, I'm digressing...

Wikipedia currently has enough dark-side moderators to perpetuate certain lies and myths, but there is something called critical mass which the Human Race is fast approaching regarding certain 'Official' stories, and a bunch of ancient, impotent men will simply not have enough young people to carry on their diabolical agenda's.

The darkest hour is the hour before dawn - I once heard someone say.

Anyway, it's all just a ride - Bill Hicks once said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join