It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Kind Of Like Charles Manson...There, I said it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
That guy has a fascinating point of view.

Also, why is Charles Manson in jail forever for conspiracy to murder charges + being scary?

Aren't the actual rapists and murderers getting out early all the time? This is strange.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

The true reason why we hate Manson is because, he is wild; untamable. The hard truth is anyone of us could become him.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal

The true reason why we hate Manson is because, he is wild; untamable. The hard truth is anyone of us could become him.

That does seem to be the case on the subconscious levels if not conscious. Any of us could become that insane if not worse under similar conditions. He's also been beaten unmerciful in those solitary cells over the years. Put me on camera after all that and I'll put on a good show too.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

That does seem to be the case on the subconscious levels if not conscious. Any of us could become that insane if not worse under similar conditions. He's also been beaten unmerciful in those solitary cells over the years. Put me on camera after all that and I'll put on a good show too.

How are you so sure hes been beaten unmercifully??

where are you getting your info from?

and.. he put on crazy type shows before he ever went to prison..this guy is seriously unbalanced..way before he ever went to prison.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

How are you so sure hes been beaten unmercifully??

where are you getting your info from?

and.. he put on crazy type shows before he ever went to prison..this guy is seriously unbalanced..way before he ever went to prison.

He has said many times that he's been abused in prison, had his teeth broken and knocked out, inhumane torture.... but I guess we shouldn't believe a word he says because he's a cult leader, yes Geraldo and the media, you are the all perfect flawless truth of everything. Of course he's been beaten in jail.

I know many people who aren't in prison who put on shows just like Manson, that isn't a qualification of mentally insane, it could just be their personality, maybe?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The dude is a complete acid head that went crazy. He's uneducated, as you can see by his outlandish claims, and is defiantly not living in any mind set that has any purpose for anything what so ever.

As you can see, he's an angry guy. Not from confinement. But because people were giving him the truth. And the truth pisses people off.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

In our minds prison is a safe place where peoples rights are met.

In the real world, prison is a place where you go when you've infringed someones freedoms. The security guards watch quite a few inmates, and all of them are what some would call "Scum" to society...well that's the guards mind sets anyways.

If you don't walk down that hall, do you think they are going to wait for you? Hell no, there going to push your whining ass down that hall. If you fall, well, you fall. Be compliant and everyone knows you will be treated with respect when under authority.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
would you like it if he had murdered one of your family? get a grip on real life! what is it with some people? imagine new neighbours in your area coming to your door and asking who lives next door and you say Charles Manson? Think about it, and keep taking the tablets.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

He has said many times that he's been abused in prison, had his teeth broken and knocked out, inhumane torture...

ok..sorry..i didn't realize he had said that..

still doesn't change my mind that he is dangerous and unstable..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I havent thought about this for a minute, but back in the day, i always thought that he was the scapegoat for the MK projects, and he just got made public, for many reasons, like how MK slipped out, and how the use of pyschedelics can open ones miind, ( i know what they can do on both ends,) i think hes a down ass dude, and i wish i could have a convo with him, on the good, friend side (please no one say "well you never know, he could snap" of course he could, so could I. so could you, so could any body on the planet, and if i died by his hands, atleast i didnt get caught open by a serial killer and a butcher knife.)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Can any of you imagine what it would be like to spend 23 hours per day in solitary confinement for years? Would any one of us sound or act remotely sane after even 2 weeks of that life? Any mammal on the planet would go insane under those conditions.

I don't know, some of us married folk would call that "paradise"
(especially if we had a video game or something)

(Kidding!!!).....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't agree with what Manson and his friends did buuuutttttt... I respect the fact that they had the testicular fortitude to follow through on their personal belief system.

What a different world we would live in if christians had that level of commitment.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If all it takes is strategizing and planning murder, rape, assault extc and get someone else to do it to be labeled psychotic and evil like charles manson or adolph hitler.......then over the past 20+ years hundreds of govt employees in the united states and around the world should be locked up and put in the same category.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Jibby, I get where you are coming from. I listen to his interviews, and I get what the guy says a lot of times. I find myself feeling sorry for him, his mannerism remind me of George Carlin sometimes (don't ask, I'm strange), so it's hard for me not to fancy him a little.
BUT...

This is the magic of the sociopath. A very good one, at that. A professional sociopath could convince just about anyone of anything and have them totally mind controlled and praising/defending them at the same time. It is insane how some people can do this. Be wary, stay grounded, they are EVERYWHERE!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The title is "Kind Of Like Charles Manson", it's not - I love Charles Manson, I support Manson, I agree totally with Manson... people seem to draw their own conclusions without seeing or comprehending the facts presented. It's a lot like UFOs and those who mention seeing one, they are instantly classified as Alien chasers or nutjobs, when it's just a fascination or an experience with "unidentified" flying objects.

Manson is a victim of culture and society, his life "before" the Tate murders was that of an on-the-street bum/junkie trying to survive. Is that his fault, or did the banksters and corporate greed create the Mansons of this world? Are we suppose to blame the product of the system TPTB created?

Seems to be the case, we lock up drug addicts for victimless crimes all the time, and new laws are invented just to control, imprison, & fine more people every year.... at this rate, by 2025 we will ALL have about 1 arrest on our records. When that happens, will you be OK with being summed up in 2 seconds by someone as a criminal scum just because you've been arrested? Happens every day, usually by people who live under rocks and have no clue what the real world is like.
edit on 3-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Charley is a nutjob
Always interesting and entertaining though. It wouldnt do any good to let him out now. he has been behind bars too long he has become institutionalized and would not know how to function in this world today. All he has known for the last 42 years is prison. Too much has changed for him to be able to function on the outside.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

1. Well he did kill a drug dealer. I'm too lazy to look up the name.
2. Please be careful when watching and listening to Manson. He was "trained" in prison on how to talk and deal with people.
3. Manson is not insane in the least. The crazy things he says are to "entertain the media and it's fans" and because he knows he's not getting paroled in the first place.

TyrC!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Charles Manson is the hinge-pin of many key secrets and lies behind politics, the music business, Hollywood, the Intelligence communities, the mafia, the "Drug War", the twisted sex lives of the movers and shakers of the 20th Century in America and more . . .
When all these truths are told (which is my first mission with ATS) the history of the lies behind the TLB murders will change the future and Manson will be released.

Charlie is my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join