It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Now? A Buddy Wilson Life With Skippy photo???????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

I kid you not:

This is the only known single-signed autographed photo of Buddy Wilson, taking a cigarette break behind the studio lot while shooting Life With Skippy (circa 1969).

Due to Buddy Wilson�s lack of formal education, and difficulty in signing his own name, original Buddy signatures are extremely rare. This photograph was purchased from an ex-girlfriend of Buddy�s, known only as �Bangles� (last name unknown).

Due to prolonged exposure to the sun, the original signature has faded to the point where it cannot be seen anymore. However, I can assure the buyer of this photo that the signature was indeed present at one time. They say that a photo captures the spirit of the photo�s subject. This is indeed the case here, as I have felt Buddy�s attempt to communicate with me from the other side.

This item will not be shipped. Due to certain medical conditions, I am reluctant to physically touch or approach this photo, and the buyer must be willing to pick it up in person at my residence.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Should just add it to the thread you made yesterday....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No point making a new one.
It should really go in BTS Chit Chat anyway.

p1

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Im gonna need more then this guys 'assurance' the signature is there before spending 75k.

join