It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local PNG prophecies about coming changes...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hey folks here some prophecies here in PNG,

There is local prophecy specific in my area, Gulf province, Miaru village, which was been foretold by an elder between the period of 1920-1940.

Note sure about the specific period, but My grandparents, were at the ages 10-13 at the time.

This local prophet during those times mentioned about money being replaced by "cards", then that been replaced by another form of trading,
NWO???

He also said that strange things were to happen during this times.

The unfortunate thing was that, this prophecy was told through word of mouth and never had being recorded, as people were still illitrate back then.

I was priveldge to have heard this from both my granpants who at that time witnessed and heard this prophetic words.

The prophet was also reported to have recieved this information, in a strange manner, similar to that of speaking on an hand held phone....
chanalled information???

He would speak as though he was engaged in a phone coversation..The odd thing was that there weren't any phones introduced in the village yet.

He predicated, also that our country would have our own money in the near future. And he was indeed correct we had independence in 1975 and with it introduced our own currency Kina and toea.

He also mentioned that this again will be replace by some sort of trading method...trading via chips???

So as anyone can understand, that I heard of this prophecy way before I found out about this Elites and thier NWO agenda, and othe related prophecies about a coming new age and such.

I was truly amazed. It did not really occur as a surprise given the prophet had been correct about our independence and the introduction of our own currency.

I also had a workmate from Tari in the highlands of PNG who told of their local prophecy about a lake drying up.And this is currently occurring as a result of mining activities in the area. he told that if this has happened then the time will have been near.

This two prophecies are independent of each other from both different geographical locations in PNG.

Take it for what its worth. Peace

Places mentioned:
PNG
Tari, PNG
Miaru village, PNG

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Coming changes?

You didn't seem to mention any apart from the money system.
Was there anything else you remember from the stories?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

It depends on how you see it....one world monetary system, as in the NWO. That would be one "change" in the way we do things currently...a newer system I guess.

With regard to earthly changes, there was nothing specific mentioned though but about of strange happenings during this time...well it depends it can be ascribed with the recent sounds, explosion phenomena occurring as of late.

My late grandma was the one who relayed this to me, grandpa who is still is alive,is a WWII vet, he simply acknowledges this prophetic words and others have confirmed this as well.

Grandpa likes war stories better than prophecies, but I'll try ask him about any specifics about this prophecy anyway...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

He also mentioned that this again will be replace by some sort of trading method...trading via chips???

Why do you automatically assume rfid chips? Wouldn't eBay or online purchases be a better first guess?
In other words Paypal! First there were credit cards, then there was paypal.
You seem to read the prophecies with tremendous bias. Just read them as they are...

I wish you would've listed more of the predictions. They were interesting, but I think you were extremely biased in them. Now, if he had predicted a NWO, I could understand...
I'm still S&Fing it,btw.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

In PNG, not everyone has got access to Paypal and such, in fact there are a lot of centers yet to see development and given that we aren't likely gonna reach a "Develpoded status" in the next 50 years, paypal will be a unlikely in that scenario.

But when you consider a NWO type of scenario, then trading by means of "chips" can be implemented on a global scale is but likely.

That's if you believe there is really an NWO agenda going on...

Peace

edit on 2-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

See I think there is a NWO agenda...but I also think chipping everyone is extremely unlikely.
If they did it, there'd be massive riots, not protests, riots. Plus they don't need chips to keep tabs on us. They can accomplish everything with credit cards and the current system, that they could with rfid chips, and they can do it discretely.
I think it's way more likely they get paypal before they get chips.

The majority of countries accept paypal and use ebay. There is international shipping, and it's quite cheap.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Well, chips may not be a favorable approach, but it is real none the less.

Also given that our current economy is unstable, and is imminent for collapse. The prophecy talks about a new way of trading...

Not sure what kind trading this is really referring to, but the chips was what come to mind.

Peace...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
On a lighter note I don't suppose he saw the coming of a team from PNG in the NRL did he?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Your friend said that when the lake dries up, then the time will be near. The time for what? Thanks for sharing BTW.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
On a lighter note I don't suppose he saw the coming of a team from PNG in the NRL did he?

Perhaps he did but was lost in translation, I guess.

Apparently, the politicians here consider Rugby more than infrastructure development nationwide, cause they are pushing for a PNG NRL team.

Guess what, it should be in by 2012, if all goes according to plan...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
Your friend said that when the lake dries up, then the time will be near. The time for what? Thanks for sharing BTW.

Time will be near for a change...a change for a better or worse, is for us individuals to choose which reality we prefer.

I'd prefer nothing more than a reality of peace, love and harmony with natural environment.

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This is just me throwing an idea out there that occurred to me while reading the thread....
Do you think it's possible everyone has been chipped through immunizations? I realize there are holes in this but it seems intriguing to me.

It's not what THEY release that worries me , it's what they could be hiding......

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
This is just me throwing an idea out there that occurred to me while reading the thread....
Do you think it's possible everyone has been chipped through immunizations? I realize there are holes in this but it seems intriguing to me.

I don't think that is likely, because it would have been common knowledge by now. Some here on ats would have
figured that out already, is my guess.

It's not what THEY release that worries me , it's what they could be hiding......

There are definitely government black projects in existence, so who would know what else there is that they have been developing, apart from high tech military equipment...

ujustneverknow, indeed. But don't worry be happy...

edit on 4-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join