It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's clear up a few things about Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
And the purpose if that was to warn you that what appears to be "true" is not....and some of us may have had to go along with that, in order to save others who were innocent, despite whatever the truth appeared to be, and doesn't that bring up a whole different argument entirely.......

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The truth is not something one can project onto another and cause them to believe.
Like walkswithfist said earlier, and more eloquently.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And what I will leave this with, is this has very little to do with God, but everything to do with whomever wants to blame God for their current circumstance

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
And what difference does that make? For all those that are too weak or small to defend themselves to what it is that causes them pain and renders them helpless

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
you cannot know it if you are dishonest, in denial or willful ignorance.

The dishonesty you put between yourself and others is what makes you ignorant of Truth.

1 day of honesty is equal to 4 years of university and 1 year of ATS.

Truth is God.

Truth is neither good nor evil. It does not judge or punish. It is not subjective unless you are Truth.

Honesty in self makes everything clear. The Truth of any conspiracy, history, future exists as an expression of information. When you are honest and no longer feel threatened by Reality and so do not deny it, you can see, hear, touch experience this information directly.

The idea of studying, seeking, researching is what you do to allow yourself to accept the Truth that pre-exists before you even read a single sentence, or watch a second of video, or listen to a single word from an expert.

Knowing is not magic. And it is not about learning. Faith is not belief. Faith is not religious. It is about honesty. Accepting the Truth. We are not inventing the Truth. We are expressing it or denying it.

Consider gravity. The dumbest creatures on the planet KNOW the Truth of it. Gravity was not discovered.

So too with everything. Science and Religion are frameworks of nomenclature. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The Truth is not literal. Two honest people can share the DEEPEST understanding of the universe and God without speaking a single word. No white paper, bible or expose needed.

For the ignorant, overcoming the pride and defense of a nomenclature framework is a matter of honesty.

edit on 2-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

What the heck are you jabbering about? This has go to be the most inane post this year. I don't think there are two thoughts that connect together in that post. Man, ATS really has received an influx of some special people.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Too complicated? How about this:

Ignorant people are dishonest.

Honest people are very wise.

edit on 7-10-2011 by rwfresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Can you please explain to me why you believe that in 2011 we have a 100% honest person?
You can be ignorant and honest tho, just not wise but honest.

You really make judgemental statements when you put it like that. Your way to generalizing. Basicly what your saying is: Stupid people are dishonest, and wise people are honest. Just a little to black and white for me.

Hence my question, why is it you believe that?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

Can you please explain to me why you believe that in 2011 we have a 100% honest person?
You can be ignorant and honest tho, just not wise but honest.

You really make judgemental statements when you put it like that. Your way to generalizing. Basicly what your saying is: Stupid people are dishonest, and wise people are honest. Just a little to black and white for me.

Hence my question, why is it you believe that?

"Can you please explain to me why you believe that in 2011 we have a 100% honest person?"

I don't think i said i knew of one. Although the opportunity for a 100% honest person to exist is as likely today as it was during any time. It's no harder or easier to be honest now than it ever was is it? How would anyone know.. I guess and honest person might! ;')

If you associate dishonesty with something bad then yes it could be considered judgmental. Unless i am missing something. That's what you mean right? That i am saying dishonest people are bad?

I am generalizing on request because my original message was coming across as "gibberish" to some. So I've simplified the OP. If you read the OP you may get some deeper insight into what i am proposing or saying... Maybe not.

BTW i am not judging you. I don't know you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join