It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veni Vidi Posti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
As suggested by the powers that be, here at ATS, I hereby offer my introduction.

I am an older person, (let's just agree to stop counting at 4 decades, k?)
I am former Military, (USMC).
I have no organized faith beliefs.
I have no prophesies, visions, or predictions. I am not "chosen", "special", or in any known way altered.
I represent only myself.
I believe in math and science, as imperfectly as we understand them, currently.
I have less faith in human beings, as a whole, especially in elevated positions of "authority".
I believe that, as a species, humans are a cancer on the Earth, and we're self-destructively terminal.
I do believe there's more going on than we're (generally) aware of.
I believe in the "Law of the 7 P's" (Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance).
I believe trolls or un-constructive post warrant no more than a silent "Pfffft" from my side of the screen.
I signed up to ATS because the very nature of watching means pulling data from multiple sources. You (collectively) have more eyes than me. Even if it's 80% "hoax", that 10% may come in handy.
I believe you've read enough.

Be Well.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnalDusk

Welcome aboard, Marine. Looking forward to reading your responses here at ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
howdy welcome,

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Love your title. Welcome.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Had to flag this if for no other reason than the clever title!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Welcome, and I hope you enjoy

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hi there and welcome to ATS!

What you said about the 80% and 10% sounds reasonable to me.

As for me I share most of your other opinions too. It is not that maths and science tell us lies, it is just that human beings invented them, interpreted them and hence they are extremely limited(at least the public version of science) as public science is one-dimensional and does not include any concepts of other dimensions and thir space-time..

In any case, if you want to learn higher science, a multidimensional version of science where you as a human being is allowed to get a glimpse from other dimensions by cultivating your mind and body, then I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. Any human being has an enormous potential to tap into.

Falun Dafa was introduced to mankind in 1992(just like the old legends from Falun predicted) in order to give people a chance to improve themselves ethically and morally. The main difference between the East and the West is that Western religious folks believe one can become a God after death, in the East they believe you need to become a God while you live as a human being, proving you are worthy by your actions of daily life. Falun Dafa has the idea that if one assimilates to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, one is with the Universe and that person will rise up.

Anyway, there is trouble ahead of us but good people will be unaffected. If there is a vast negative force in this world there is bound to be a positive force to balance it - that force is Falun Dafa - because it is based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. Any person who agrees on these principles in his heart is positive about Falun Dafa and will be saved.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello!

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join