It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live UFO's NYC webcam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JockoTheClown
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

They are'nt planes. The landing area for planes are further towards New Jersey. I've sat on numerous days and watched. Although, the pics you posted are of Helicopters that fly that trajectory. The landing strip is very close. The lights you see at night, aside from UFO's are copters and not planes. You can try this yourself by sitting in that area. I have seen an orb over this area in the day, as well.

Hey Clown- with all do respect. If you really are residing in Manhattan then you know full well those aren't UFO's. I am on the west side of Manhattan every day, right along riverside blvd and can state as fact that what you're saying is bogus. Those are planes on approach into Newark. That makes them identifiable (even at night!)

I will say that you are right about the helicopters. Those things fly quite frequently during the day.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

if you live on riverside drive then you'll know that the strip is on the Jersey side and not on NYC side although Planes do fly over the Hudson River both day and night frequently. BUT they fly at a very high altitude and would not pick up on those particular webcams that low. Again, i've tried to measure the distance from the building where the webcam is situated compared to the skyline. The webcams are slightly higher than the roofs of Manhattan Plaza. WAY TOO LOW for a 747. If you live in Manhattan, especially on River Side, then you would know that. You're very quick to say my story is 'bogus' but that's okay. It still doesn't explain how i was able to see 'objects' on my phones webcam while sitting directly where they were supposed to be but yet i could not see them with the naked eye. Rather than assume, go out and TRY IT YOURSELF.

'nuff said

<< 3  4  5   >>

join