It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live UFO's NYC webcam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Using a frigging webcam trying to hunt for UFO evidence is just as ignorant as someone using Google Earth, Google Sky, or anything of the like.

But then again, believers eat this type of stuff up, especially because it can only yield stupid little blurry dots....which allows believers to excitedly imagine anything they want. Believers love blurry dots at night. They need them in order to feed their fantasy.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay, so I guess I'm a bit late, but I got a screen shot from the NYC webcam.

I just thought the white dot was interesting, it may be just a rain drop, but I felt like posting it anyways. I enlarged the Screenshot with about 17000 pixels (width) and 9563 pixels (height). it also looks like the same white dot in the GIF from one of the earlier posts.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Its planes...here they are in daylight

Same position...going the same way...at the same height.

Look where the "ufo's" were last night and you will see a black dot instead of a glowing light. This is because during daytime planes dont have landing lights on.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks for confirming loves a conspiricy

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
iv just got to this thread and already solved, well done.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
they did release a #load of balloons.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Is the camera facing west? I showed on an older thread, a camera last night from Sedona Az where there were multipal lights in the sky which were not normal.

Either way keep your eyes to the skies in the coming days. Hope they are not gathering for some event about to take place, kind of like a Time Traveler ET vacation...
edit on 3-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bonino90

That was my first impression too, thought they could be rain drops on the lens, but thats just not CT enough.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
timidgal & Komodo - I took the photographs with a small canon camera - no bigger than the palm of my hand - nothing fancy or sophisticated. Some of what you see are Orbs ( they appear in my photographs all the time) some may be planets but the small triangle in the centre is a plane. When you look at the triangle you can see the red of the indicator. I think it was a clear night back in August - an astronomer could tell us what planets were visible in the southern skies at that time.

I posted the photograph to prove that planes must have the red and green lights - no red and green indicator lights then we do not have a man made plane - simple. My understanding is the red and green lights are accepted and recognized globally.

Great post Komodo - you have stirred everyone into action - well done - at least a few of us are using our cognitive abilities to discuss and explore. Good for you. Much Peace to everyone...

thx .. yes.. just wanted to capture someone attention to verify what they are or are not..

thx for the props.. i see some interesting posts to which I'll be reading up and replying to ..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonino90
Okay, so I guess I'm a bit late, but I got a screen shot from the NYC webcam.

I just thought the white dot was interesting, it may be just a rain drop, but I felt like posting it anyways. I enlarged the Screenshot with about 17000 pixels (width) and 9563 pixels (height). it also looks like the same white dot in the GIF from one of the earlier posts.

thx for this~! Star! VERY interesting! the only thing i can think it 'maybe' is .. a helo .. but why is it in the same place ALL the time.. to the upper LEFT..? and it just suddenly appears there..

my 2c..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Great post. I've been showing images similar to friends and they've all thought it was helicopters or planes and i have to say it made me mildly skeptical regardless of how much i believe in UFOS. Well, if you're familiar with the area that the webcam is surveying, you'll see that these cams are set high atop one of the highrise buildings on Times Square. The pics that are posted are aimed at the Intrepid. Now, the 2 small dots (blue and white) in the upper left corner are NOT ufo's or aircraft of any kind but are probably on the actual webcam itself considering that they've been there for some time.

To my experiment-I viewed the same Webcam through my phone while i sat in the actual place where the cams are viewing/aimed. And i have to say that while i saw craft on the cam, through my phone, there were NO VISUAL CRAFT ABOVE. You can try this yourself if you're in NYC at the pier near the Interpid. SOME ARE choppers but most of the time they are not. I believe they are cloaked craft.

And on a side note, this is a pic i grabbed from the webcam one night.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

They are'nt planes. The landing area for planes are further towards New Jersey. I've sat on numerous days and watched. Although, the pics you posted are of Helicopters that fly that trajectory. The landing strip is very close. The lights you see at night, aside from UFO's are copters and not planes. You can try this yourself by sitting in that area. I have seen an orb over this area in the day, as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JockoTheClown

To my experiment-I viewed the same Webcam through my phone while i sat in the actual place where the cams are viewing/aimed. And i have to say that while i saw craft on the cam, through my phone, there were NO VISUAL CRAFT ABOVE. You can try this yourself if you're in NYC at the pier near the Interpid. SOME ARE choppers but most of the time they are not. I believe they are cloaked craft.

Awesome !!! thx you SO much Jacko!! I know there's a HELO pad close by, but, to me, all of them can NOT be helo's/jets/planes.. what's def odd to me is, the BIG bright lights..

Not sure if FAA rules have changed and said that ALL A/C must have 'brighter' collision devices or not.. but is the pic that was blown up .. definitely doesn't look like any A/C I've seen and I use to live 20mins from PDX.. and seen PLENTY of night landings..

a bit of logical thinking, a standard 747-400 says the takeoff speed is around 175 mph, all conditions normal, I seriously doubt we'd even see these in the cams.. but that my 2c worth.. plus .. the lights DO seem to hover..

even from the same place the cam is at.. were you able to hear anything like chopper??

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
just grabbed this .. grrrr.. can't get it to link ..

NVM.. but.. what i saw was a BIG solid red light .. dead center of the sky... why would it be red.. and that bright at that distance.. ?? has a lot of power to make it that bright.. if it was a plane.. where's the other green light (collison device)

why just the red ?

edit on 3-10-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
activity in the skies..

WHY aren't my images linking ???? I can NOT get my imagies to link from IMAGINE SHACK.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

can someone plz help me .. ?? going to keep trying

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
animated GIFs below in sequence as much as possible.. 60 pics in all over a 30min period....

currently unable to upload a simple animated GIF from Imagine shack.. plz assist me .. thx in advance

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Can someone plz assist me on how to upload a animated GIF on this forum from Imagine Shack?

any one expeiced in such projects would be greatly helpful ..

hmmm.. from my animated GIFs, the lights are definately NOT any type of aircraft .. i'm going to have to assume they are security drones placed by the port authority/GOV/ET

My reasoning is .. the cruise ship seems to be a factor in the acitivity .. untill i can get someone to help with how to upload my gifs.. i'm stuck to this reasoning

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
checking for activity on ATS recently posted links..

just to be sure it's getting noticed and not being buried..

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
You guys are kidding right?

I can see those cruise ships from my window right now. This cam is looking west north west or right at Newark Airports incoming and outgoing planes. The hudson corridor has air traffic all the time. Helicopters and planes and birds.

These are NOT UFOS.

time for bed now kids

This is what I've ben saying the whole time. This is NOTHING UNUSUAL, as any person who lives in a high-rise facing south on the west side of Manhattan can tell you, we've seen it thousands of times!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
definatly looks like a reflection of some source human based sadly. was hoping to see something out of this world but oh well

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join