It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live UFO's NYC webcam

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Komodo - I had another look and changed views. In view number one - I think the red dot could be a plane but the others are definitely in the Intergalactic Craft arena until we get closer views.

I say that the red dot may be a plane because one night in my backyard I was photographing Orbs and a plane appeared so I took a couple of photographs for comparisons. The plane showed up as a red dot.

This is very interesting. I wish we could magnify the images and research a little deeper.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by Manhater

I wouldnt say a thing of speed.

It moving pretty slow. It only moves a few hundred meters in 30 seconds.
The elongated effect of light is because of the shutter speed...its a webcam.

right.. so could be a that small, that doesn't reflect the rest of the craft ???? all i see are light orbs .. nothing more.. if it was a helo.. we s/b seeing some part of the craft ..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Komodo - I had another look and changed views. In view number one - I think the red dot could be a plane but the others are definitely in the Intergalactic Craft arena until we get closer views.

I say that the red dot may be a plane because one night in my backyard I was photographing Orbs and a plane appeared so I took a couple of photographs for comparisons. The plane showed up as a red dot.

This is very interesting. I wish we could magnify the images and research a little deeper.

Much Peace...

right the red lights prolly are planes.. but as FAA rules state, from the eons I flew right seat with a friend.. say .. 500ft above the highest point in a 1 mile radius.. for fixed wing.. I'm not sure about helo's or news helo's .. but I KNOW there are FAA rules apply ..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They're all planes.. Where did common sense go?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's 2 more

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
there's another one, and bright.. cam3

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

well..you got the pics so it's happening..

NOW PROVE they are planes.. according to FAA rules.. and being that BRIGHT.. so.. yea..
edit on 2-10-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Komodo - I am not really savvy with technology so could someone who printed the screen actually use the print and enlarge? Any ideas on how to apply technology to the images that are available? And one of the views is now unavailable. As long as you have some evidence you can examine it - it is just a matter of having the software or applications within the hardware.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Komodo - I am not really savvy with technology so could someone who printed the screen actually use the print and enlarge? Any ideas on how to apply technology to the images that are available? And one of the views is now unavailable. As long as you have some evidence you can examine it - it is just a matter of having the software or applications within the hardware.

Much Peace...

I'm not too savy either.. but just using paint might be the another way since you can exploded it up to 600 zoom.. not the best but might be able to get some better idea.. and should be able to detect what it is.. if it was a jet.. we wouldn't be see it in the stills every 30s..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Okay - to rule out planes we need to ask some basic questions. Where is the airport in relation to the fixed position of the webcam? If they are planes my understanding is that they have a red flashing light and a green flashing light - one light tells other pilots the plane is moving away from them and the other light indicates the plane is moving towards them - cannot recall which colour is which - it is like blinkers on a car and will tell other drivers which way you intend to turn.

So,my point is - if they are planes and headed to the airport to land or have just taken off - we need to know the direction that the planes need and why there are no red/green indicators.

Next question to those who think they are planes.

Much Peace....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Is that camera looking East? If it is then the big one is Jupiter. See it every night here on the West Coast. The rest are presumably stars. I think...

If the larger image slowly climbs into the sky as time goes by, well then there you go... (IPO)

Identified Planetary Object

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
grrr.. the site keep taking down the stills every other time it seems .. but can't confirm..

does anyone else have this issue on the site as well .. ??

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous....

Your watching a webcam that is producing a low quality pic every 30 seconds and jumping to the conclusion it cannot be planes.

They are all following a pattern..they are all in the sky. They all have lights...i think its fair to say these are planes.

Im not going to bother watching anymore nor contributing further, il pop back tomos and see how its going haha....and post daylight pics of the planes...should be easier to see they are planes tomos

Adios

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
That's a little too bright to be a plane.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Komodo

Is that camera looking East? If it is then the big one is Jupiter. See it every night here on the West Coast. The rest are presumably stars. I think...

If the larger image slowly climbs into the sky as time goes by, well then there you go... (IPO)

Identified Planetary Object

well.. not sure of the direction ..and no it's no Jupiter .. since it hovers and MOVES around..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Think this was the bright light from cam 3.
Looks like a helicopter to me.

Look at the streets, everything glows extremely.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

exactly .. !!! IMO, that can not be a jet .. it's WAY to low to be in the FAA rules, it MUST at LEAST 500ft above the highest point in a 1 mile radius..

and some cites restrict where and how a helo can fly ..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I kinda get the feeling if the sky was full of UFOs then lots of people in New York would have noticed by now. Not to mention all the people in the aircrafts flying over it..

This could easily be air traffic in and out of Newark. Ive flown in and out of there lots of times and the planes get quite low.

edit on 2-10-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sorry, little too slow with my pics. But still with the opinion the lights are just planes. And this bright light seems to be a helicopter.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by libertytoall

well..you got the pics so it's happening..

NOW PROVE they are planes.. according to FAA rules.. and being that BRIGHT.. so.. yea..
edit on 2-10-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

I don't have to "prove it" that job us up to you to prove they are anything other then planes. You see I go to JFK, LaGuardia, and Newark International quite a bit, I have an apartment in midtown Manhattan, and this is a VERY COMMON site.

There is absolutely nothing to see here..
edit on 2-10-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join