It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My silence is deafening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers!

I have followed this forum for a couple of years now. I usually lurk the firehose often enough to never miss a new topic. And what a group of topics it has been!

Anyway back to the introduction: At 46 years old I have lived more life and a range of experiences that is honestly hard to believe. I have worn more hats than I have room to describe. Nearly all of them have been "doing my own thing". I have owned a couple of different adventure businesses over the years and am currently a commercial pilot with my own "gig". I make decent money, pay little to no taxes (ask me about that someday) and dislike rampant consumerism. I do not have a flat screen TV, Ipod, Ipad or surround sound. When I watch TV I only use TIVO and I only watch "fun" escapism or stupid shows about other peoples jobs.

I joined this site because I felt it was the right time to share some knowledge that was shared with me in 1999. Not by some anonymous insider with some top secret information about aliens or some such. This information was given to me by none other than the Director of the Rand Corporations think tank.

He told me some things about how the next ten years would go. I quietly watched for several years and to date EVERYTHING he told me has happened. Hence I decided to become a member and tell the world about what I was told. All in all, bad times are coming. The next war is already being waged against us and we will not win. In short, Russia China and Iran are NOT our friends. They have been planning something almost diabolical in it's simplicity. If you can not beat your enemies with a big stick you beat them economically. How does one do this? Simple really; Build a dependence then stop shipping the products. Iran and China plan on cutting off the US by simply refusing to do business with us. China, giant defensive military, Iran (plumb crazy) Russia, cozy with both........

IF you folks want to talk about the details of this and why I believe that we are close to that time then ask away!

IF not well nice to meet you anyway lol.

SkyMuerte

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
welcome

Look very much forward to reading what you are willing to share with us..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte

IF you folks want to talk about the details of this and why I believe that we are close to that time then ask away!

Sure, I will bite. So this think tank fellow, is he still employed or was he just venting when he told you what you wanted to hear, just before he got a nice severence package?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Sure, I will bite. So this think tank fellow, is he still employed or was he just venting when he told you what you wanted to hear, just before he got a nice severence package?

Nope he was currently employed, loved his job and he married a Chinese princess (literally). The rundown is that Rand has a giant think tank they have roughly 200 really smart guys that sit around and try to figure out "the future". He was one of my students. Nothing he told me was top secret, it was just not "publicly disseminated".

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Nope he was currently employed, loved his job and he married a Chinese princess (literally). The rundown is that Rand has a giant think tank they have roughly 200 really smart guys that sit around and try to figure out "the future". He was one of my students. Nothing he told me was top secret, it was just not "publicly disseminated".

LOL, too funny, because I literally dated a guy from China who was a descendant of an emporer. Really, and honestly. The guy was a butthead!

Ya, so, he got paid to sit around and figure out the future. You know what, I know the sun will rise and set tomorrow.

And, just to clarify since you embellished your reply with uncescessary crap, he was currently employed?

Is he still? LOL, why can't you just say that he is or isn't? It makes a difference.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMuerte

please...please ignore the naysayers.. some are paid to stop the truth from reaching those who care to better informed..

There will be many who will at least listen to what you have to say with respect.. they may not buy all of it.. but they will listen and not be negative..

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Quickie rundown, I will try to put something together with dates and names as I am in a hotel room on my laptop and no access to my paper files.

1. Back in 1990 China, Russia and Iran got caught have some very secret talks.
2. To this date no one but them know what the talks were really about.
3 The Rand Corporation has tremendous resources and tremendous access to things the public does not.
4. The supposition was that Russia would end the cold war and re-organize as "friendly".
5. China would become the worlds manufacturing center and get the Americans to pay for it.
6. China would develop the world largest defensive military.
7. Iran would eventually control OPEC - (That just happened as a general from the Republican Guard just became OPECS President)
8. Americans were going to become dependent on China for 80% or more of cheap "consumable goods"
9. Once established as the WORLDS supplier of cheap goods they would be in a position to survive without Americans business.
10. The US would be found guilty of unjust wars and worst of all extreme hypocrisy (Torture of prisoners of war)
11. China would start to exert their power and influence in an attempt to ditch the U.S. dollar as the worlds reserve currency
12. China would start telling Americans to "back-off" their allies (Pakistan)....
13. He said that the U.S. would become incredibly and irrationally divided and riots may start to break out.
14. That once the U.S. was internally destabilized China would move to cut off our imports. Russia would back them up and Iran would control the flow of oil.

To date everything I was told was probably going to happen, has happened right on que......

Now imagine what would happen when Walmart suddenly had no crap to buy.... When gasoline costs ten maybe 15 dollars a gallon.

I think it is going to get real ugly with-in two years. Not today not tomorrow but soon. No stress yet as that is at least two years away. Things are getting pretty darn crazy out there........

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by supine

And, just to clarify since you embellished your reply with uncescessary crap, he was currently employed?

Is he still? LOL, why can't you just say that he is or isn't? It makes a difference.

I cannot say whether he is currently still employed there yet as I have to check on that before I open my mouth lol.
That requires me digging out my student files which I will not have access to for a few days. Sadly I do not even remember his name, but I am motivated to find out for sure!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

It is a big community, I expect naysayers........

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

..good..there have been some who come here with interesting things to share, and get chased away..didn't want to see that happen..

and not saying that those who do ridicule are all paid disinfo..maybe none.. but sometimes it seems that if anyone is close to the truth..somebody will come along and...well you know..

interesting stuff op.. think there maybe more to it than that info myself..

edit on 2-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

please...please ignore the naysayers.. some are paid to stop the truth from reaching those who care to better informed..

There will be many who will at least listen to what you have to say with respect.. they may not buy all of it.. but they will listen and not be negative..

You see questioning things as negative? Oh good grief. I am an open minded person who likes to question. That is not nay saying.

Also, this person hasn't been in conact with this think tank person for a while, so this is not new, rip roaring news. Of course I would like to read what else they have to say.

Might as well get right to it though.......lagging in what they have to say is like a person who says "um" all the time. It gives them space to make up a story or answer.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

There is a fair amount of stuff I was told over several months of giving him flight lessons. Most all of it had to do with the things that would happen and the timeline that was expected. I only posted so that others would take note and watch as well. I did not want my first post to be too long to read......

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Ya well, it's thread making time, as we all have our popcorn and soda ready for the read.

Anytime you are ready to feed us what you have.............

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

And, just to clarify since you embellished your reply with uncescessary crap, he was currently employed? Is he still? LOL, why can't you just say that he is or isn't? It makes a difference.

WHY? So you can track him down and get his job taken away cause hes revealing too much to the wrong people?

You are being a troll..and a rude lil..you know what..LAY OFF.. who do you work for the CIA?

The only unnecessary crap on this thread is yours..so quit being a demanding bully...he DOESN'T HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU !

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

frightening

how are you preparing to survive this? are you in the states? will you be leaving? or have you a plan?

how can i prepare? to survive such a scenario when i already am broke living day to day etc etc

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I wish I had some easy answers, I do not. Get out of cities is about all I can offer.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

edit on 18-10-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join