It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same CIA Operative Freed From Pakistan, Charged In Colorado Fight Over Parking Spot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can't believe this. Slightly funny that it's happening, but I thought CIA operatives were supposed to be a little smarter then this. Also thought they were supposed to stay out of the spotlight. Not this guy apparently. Something tells me he won't serve the same penalty as you or I would.

A CIA contractor freed by Pakistani authorities after the families of two men he killed in a shootout agreed to accept a $2.34 million "blood money" payment was charged Saturday in Colorado, with authorities saying he got into a fight over a shopping center parking spot.

Deputies responding to an altercation between two men outside an Einstein Bagel in Highlands Ranch, south of Denver, took Raymond Davis into custody Saturday morning, said Douglas County Sheriff's Lt. Glenn Peitzmeier. He was charged with third-degree assault and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors.

In January, Davis said he shot two Pakistani men who tried to rob him in Lahore. The case enraged many in the country, where anti-American sentiment runs high.

The U.S. insisted Davis had immunity from prosecution, but he was not released until March 16 under a deal that compensated the victims' families, who agreed to accept "blood money" under Islamic tradition. Pakistan's security agencies came under intense domestic criticism for freeing him.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 2-10-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I think Mr. Davis is getting a little frayed around the edges. Who could
do what he has done and still find it comfortable to live in their own
skin?

London, Feb 20(ANI): Double murder-accused US official Raymond Davis has been found in possession of top-secret CIA documents, which point to him or the feared American Task Force 373 (TF373) operating in the region, providing Al-Qaeda terrorists with "nuclear fissile material" and "biological agents," according to a report.

Yahoo News

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think the article referencing nuke transactions with "terrorists" is more interesting than the fact he beat some man for a spot closest to the bagel shop! It proves what many of us already knew, and what many others religiously deny.

Clearly this man either has no common sense in how to remain under the radar, or he is a moron.

Either way, good find!
edit on 2-10-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Wow I had no idea.. where have i been? Under a rock?

Part of al c i aeda huh

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This reeks of a Sorcha Faal lie.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Hahaha! Your probably right. It was all over MSM last February.
But I wouldn't doubt it one bit to find out Sorcha Faal writes for MSM.
Makes sense. But hey! Don't take my word for it. Do your own research.

Trying googling Ray Davis and uranium for starters....
edit on 2-10-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I googled that exact article title and did not find one MSM link.

ETA: I found the original article on Whatdoesitmean and my antivirus had to block the trojan the site tried to give me. How nice and legit that source is.
edit on 2-10-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
One must beg the Russian source for all those claims as well. There would not be a Moscow under Putin interest in destabilizing the region there would there? If the Pakis have a problem with US of A it more likely centers around the US insistence of violating their airspace with drones and seal teams on a regular basis and dropping "Hell Fire" onto its populace.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow, great thread I thought we would never hear from this guy again, ever.

Interestingly enough the so called "blood money" was never payed, the CIA just wiped out every close relative until no one was left to oppose the release of mr. Davis.

Now we find him in close to Denver of all places.... a lot of conspiracy of that city being the so called new capital.
I have the feeling we will be seeing mr Davis some other time in the future popping up when we least expect him.

new topics

top topics

join