It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media say Pope may resign in April

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm not religious, but I'm an agnostic so I'm not trying to be a snarky jerk or anything. I'm just curious, how on Earth do you guys think they could usher in a one world religion in this particular time in our history?

I can't say for sure, nobody can say exactly. However, project Bluebeam - if it exists - would be a good way. Just have holographic projectors set up to beam the "appearance" of Christ, Buddda, and Mohammed over the major population centers of the world, and have a thundering voice that you think is coming from the sky booming in your head telling you that the world's religions have all been misinterpreted, and the real path to God is opening up before them. People will believe it.

I'm not saying Bluebeam is real, but the technology does exist.
edit on 10/3/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I don't know if that tech exists outside of the experiments I've seen where people are wired to it.I don't think bluebeam is anything more than an awesome scifi novel/movie waiting to happen, but to play along, if it did happen and people heard and saw then what? What could they do? What would they have this voice say that serves there purpose that people wouldn't immediately see through as malevolent? Also, there would still be a lot of people that don't buy it. What about when word spreads that it's happening with imagery voices specific to each area, wouldn't people catch on that "hmm this is probably b.s. because these other accounts negate the reality of my personal account." Again just playing the theoretical game, I think the blue beam idea is pretty far out there.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join