It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media say Pope may resign in April

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is one front page news story that will certainly not go unnoticed: that is, that the Pope is thinking about resigning during the Spring of 2012. Journalist Antonio Socci has confirmed the same in the Italian daily, Libero.

LINK

It is interesting to watch Pope 111 (Glory of the olive) end his tenure. According to this prophecy (LINK), number 112 will be the last Pope and will usher in the antiChrist. 112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thats probably a good thing the jig is up on the whole religion SCAM anyway.
Second line.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Oh scheisse.

And here I was thinking Malachy was wrong. Perhaps we will see the Roman falling into the timeline accordingly.

Interesting times, indeed.

Curious for opinion, though - do you see the city of seven hills as Rome, or as Jerusalem? I personally lean towards Rome, but have heard arguments both ways.

Be well.

edit on 10/2/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If this is true, then it's almost pucker time. According to the prophecies of St. Malachy, Ratzinger is supposed to be the last Pope before the real last Pope who will help usher in the One World Religion of the Antichrist. "Peter the Roman," according to some, will be the false prophet that organizes the Antichrist's system of worship. Anyone refusing to worship him will lose their head as a result.

Regardless of whether St. Malachy's prophecies are accurate or not, I feel it in my bones: It won't be long now brother.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Regardless of whether St. Malachy's prophecies are accurate or not, I feel it in my bones: It won't be long now brother.

Right there with you, friend. With everything else going on and how well we've buggered up some primary natural systems (oceanic stability and food chains, pollination, and so forth), I don't think we can go much further before:

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Be well, and awake.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hahahaha! How can you resign if your omnipotent?
The best answer is that he was NEVER omnipotent
EVER.
Good riddance to the Panzer Pope, worshiper of
Saturn/Satan or whatever.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This could fit with the parallel prophecy in Revelation 17:10-11 that mirrors Malachi's prediction.
edit on 2/10/11 by troubleshooter because: reference

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
Hahahaha! How can you resign if your omnipotent?
The best answer is that he was NEVER omnipotent
EVER.
Good riddance to the Panzer Pope, worshiper of
Saturn/Satan or whatever.
I never knew that the Pope was ever regarded as being omnipotent.

God is said to be omnipotent, that I have heard.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Some think there could be a parallel between Saint Malachy's last eight popes...
...and the eight kings of Revelation 17:10-11.

"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

The parallel was noticed a few years ago when five had died...

"...five are fallen..."
Pius XI
Pius XII
John XXIII
Paul VI
John Paul I

"...one is..."
John Paul II (he was alive when the interpretation was first made)

"...not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space".
Benedict XVI.

Some have thought 'a short space' meant a short reign.

"...goes into perdition."
Final pope predicted by Saint Malachy...

The time hack for the "five are fallen" is the serious wounding of John Paul II.
With reference to the chiasmic parallel reference in Revelation 13:3...

"And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed:"

The word translated 'short space' is oligos which has various meanings...
...for example - little, small, few, of number: multitude, quantity, or size, of time: short, of degree or intensity: light, slight.

So could it apply to being short of his full life...
...in that his reign ends 'short' of his death as is the case with the other Popes?

What do you think?

edit on 2/10/11 by troubleshooter because: detail

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I usually don't go for the doom and gloom or religious type of stuff, but it is very interesting how all these things are lining-up with 2012 and several religious prophecies.

In the end, I know it has to fall for it to be rebuilt anew, but I never thought it would be in my lifetime. Guess we will find out soon enough.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Goodbye religion, the Catholics are known liars. Not all of them but the priests.......oh god the priests. Do you reaise how much the Vatican hides ? Who they've paid off not to talk ?
edit on 2-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Omg i am excited
i might actually get to
You know
like totally
SURF THA WAVE OF THE APOCALYPSE

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well Fk me runnin'.
Everything is lining up just perfectly now isn't it?
Can this whole 2012/biblical prophesy thing get any creepier?

I get the feeling that this wasn't as much a case of someone being shown the future, as it was a blueprint being layed out centuries ago and then followed meticulously to a tee.
We have duped as a race and are getting ready to find out just what in the hell all of the hype has been about real soon.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Oh scheisse.

And here I was thinking Malachy was wrong. Perhaps we will see the Roman falling into the timeline accordingly.

Interesting times, indeed.

Curious for opinion, though - do you see the city of seven hills as Rome, or as Jerusalem? I personally lean towards Rome, but have heard arguments both ways.

Be well.

edit on 10/2/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

True. Rome is likely the place. Peter was the Rock that Jesus built the church from. Peter denied Christ and was called Satan by Jesus for using worldly wisdom. The Rock is movable. Jesus is the corner stone. The corner stone does not move. What is left when the rock is rolled away? An empty tomb. What does this signify? When the saints are taken from the earth, then those who are left will remain in the tomb. The church must be rolled away to reveal Jesus to man. The veil is not just torn in this case. It is lifted and removed. They will mourn when he appears again. Faith becomes fact. Why? We ALL know the story of Jesus at this point. The truth will be too clear to deny.

Rome is likely the place. Israel will be destroyed down to the remnant from what I can tell. One final push for salvation will come from the 144,000 that remain. The eyes of Israel are opened at this point and they become the witness of the truth to the nations. When Christ and the saints return, the next day starts.

Am I correct? We can only connect the dots looking back. Time will tell. We are the witness and not the judge or the judged. We merely ride the wave of creation to its end.

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Well Fk me runnin'.
Everything is lining up just perfectly now isn't it?
Can this whole 2012/biblical prophesy thing get any creepier?

I get the feeling that this wasn't as much a case of someone being shown the future, as it was a blueprint being layed out centuries ago and then followed meticulously to a tee.
We have duped as a race and are getting ready to find out just what in the hell all of the hype has been about real soon.

Mankind can't even produce a movie that seems real. How do you get generations of actors to perfectly fall into their respective roles over thousands of years and keep it all a perfect secret? Do you think it may be more plausible that foreknowledge is from the creator of the play? Which seems more likely? If three men are in a room and asked to agree on one thing, what are the odds those three can agree? How about billions of men and women, all asked to agree on one conspiracy? Not likely. Is it more likely that Jesus is who He says He is?

This is the time to seek God and repent while the hour is at hand. Fall on your knees and humble your heart to God. He will produce faith in you and transform your life. Walk away form the material world and look up. Faith is all you need brother. Love God and love your fellow man.

edit on 2-10-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

If this is true, then it's almost pucker time. According to the prophecies of St. Malachy, Ratzinger is supposed to be the last Pope before the real last Pope who will help usher in the One World Religion of the Antichrist. "Peter the Roman," according to some, will be the false prophet that organizes the Antichrist's system of worship. Anyone refusing to worship him will lose their head as a result.

If I had to predict this, I would say God has already won this. Match, Game and Set. When Satan's plan arrives in full view of man, they are going to see it for the worthless pile of steamy poo that it is. It will fall on its face before it even starts. Unfortunately, they are not going to give up without taking as much life as possible. Let's pray that God steps in soon and removes the church.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

They can do us a bigger favor and just shut down the Vatican and all it's employees and anyone under them on and on until they reach the everyone's neighborhood priest.

Then, any other religion that has a history of violence and oppression can follow suit.

You guys do realize that if the supposed "NWO" will exist, it will be "business" and "consumerism" that will be the new system. It will take the place of religions. So the churches must be brought down slowly because, Hmm, something tells me they're standing in the way. The fewer morals (what few can be found and practiced in religion!) people have, the better consumers they can be! Buy buy buy!!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Another date that will come and go with a lot of hype and disappointed followers.
True enlightenment will come when people realize that the only blueprint they need to follow is just to be kind to others, themselves and the earth. No one should believe that their destiny has been mapped out for them from people of the past. As a species, this is our biggest problem.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Why do people think this is a sign? It is a calculated move. If it is fulfilling a prophesy that they are selling to you- of course he'll resign.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join